Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

"Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names (69123 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by StarPlayer: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
where's the video link?

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by godquality: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
etzskillz:
when will dis two kids mature for God sake
That depends on people who go to their FB or Twitter accounts daily to see what they are up to then come here and post same shit. If these 2 are ignored maybe they will grow up.

2 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Lalas247(f): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol E pain davido sha grin
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Kelvinortabo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Yorubas again.

Local champion i love it too. grin grin grin grin

OMG
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by budusky05(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leave them ooooh

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Johncuba(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please, Someone should lend me any of those "those who give a fvck...went that way" memes.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
A more matured response from OBO......

3 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by emynike2001(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice one....

30 BILLION for d accounti oooo

grin
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by jordyspices: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dnt knw why dey are insulting them selfs while both of dem are only good in making babies nd baby mama davido baby mamas even get association if u thinkbam lying ask sophia momodu rubbish make dem allow us to rest abeg we knw say dem get money
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Romanciella(f): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Crazy guys
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WE IGBOS ARE LOVERS OF SPECTACLE.

WE ARE WATCHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIM WIZKID
AND YORUBA CHRISTIAN DAVIDO.

ITS GONNA BE INTERESTING I TELL YA

Sense u no get.. and na ignorance go kill u
y tribalise this issue now.. this is a fight by two immature persons who are fortunate to be the biggest artists in Nigeria right now, much bigger than any Igbo artist and if you have got nothing to say keep quiet

secondly Wizkid is a "christian" as he started is music career in the Church..

.Pls always make Google your friend, if at this age you sound like an illiterate then the future seems bleak to ur unborn children.

pls get some Education

7 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
zxcvb:

y tribalise this issue now.. this is a fight by two immature persons who are fortunate to be the biggest artists in Nigeria right now, much bigger than any Igbo artist, and if you have got nothing to say keep quiet

secondly Wizkid is a "christian" as he started his music career in the Church..

.Pls always make Google your friend, if at this age you sound like an illiterate then the future seems bleak to ur unborn children.

pls get some Education
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Martin0(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol E pain davido sha grin
babe,don't u think we need to talk?in my own way I think we should

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by mummyson26(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
zxcvb:

y tribalise this issue now.. this is a fight by two immature persons who are fortunate to be the biggest artists in Nigeria right now, and if you have got nothing to say keep quiet

secondly Wizkid is a "christian" as he started is music career in the Church..

pls get some Education
Oga wizkid na confirm Muslim, abi which time christian dey bear ibrahim?
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Lalas247(f): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
babe,don't u think we need to talk?in my own way I think we should
About
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by PattimoreRyan1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by PREBuhari2019: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Me local you international? Thirty billion for ya account ni. My Dad just bought private jet and you said local?

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Martin0(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

About
the guy's faith remember the guy who's be waitin for you,..that always sent u mails
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by mikeade11(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wetin bring Religion enter this matter now. I don dey find one senseless Igbo since, thank God I've found you.
BAILMONEY:

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
mummyson26:

Oga wizkid na confirm Muslim, abi which time christian dey bear ibrahim?

smh.... Paul pogba? he bears a christian name but he is Muslim that being said

Wizkid's father is a Muslim hence d name. his mother is a christian and she brought him up the "Christian" way hence he started is music career from the church

check out these links to help ur lazy ass outta ignorance

http://naijagists.com/wizkid-ayo-balogun-biography-profile-life-history/

https://buzznigeria.com/wizkid-facts-profile-biography/

and in this tweet wizkid clarified things him self

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/279920129154895872?lang=en

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Xsem(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu wizkid! In his mind he is making it internationally, yet drake didn't appear in his video! Can nicki minaj feature drake and he won't appear in her video? undecided
They are not yet mates. It will happen with time. By the way Nicki Minaj is an international music icon alongside drake,so they are on the same level.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shebi olamide don dey sound Una warning since Sey local lojawo ju grin
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Niceboyx4(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
banjeezay:
Arguments that never end.. Wizkid vs Davido Messi vs Ronaldo You need to stay away from such arguments beloved. It will drain you

Exactly! And even
Christian vs Muslim
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by baslone: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:

Epic!!! grin

Usual Tabloid headlines: Muslim Hausa DPO arrest Christian Yoruba Criminal!

2 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Emac34: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu wizkid! In his mind he is making it internationally, yet drake didn't appear in his video! Can nicki minaj feature drake and he won't appear in her video? undecided
kid ink futured Tyga and Chris Brown on Main chick bt Brown was never on the video

3 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Ejirochocho(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wizkid be warned

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by blaqroy: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Davido 2 : 1 WizKids
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by ObaroFaisal(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Egede.. Wankolo no de. .. You bam

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by afezy110(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
osamaBUSH:
The groom is Nigeria OK o Mr. International gringringrin
i thought i was d only one that saw it
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by lifu2016(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
banjeezay:
Arguments that never end.. Wizkid vs Davido Messi vs Ronaldo You need to stay away from such arguments beloved. It will drain you

kendrick lamar vs Drake
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
veekid:
Davido! Are you done talking?

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Uzomajane: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Friends I Discovered That The Latest Business Now Is Pure Water Production, And For Ur Installation, Drilling Of Boreholes And And Other Accessories, Pls Call 07030209730, and dont forget to visit our fb page: emmnez water solution for more details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement / Meet Amar Bharati Who Has Raised His Hand For 45 Years (Pictures) / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.