Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

"Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names (69124 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Temysteve(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Why am I alwas reading Davidos caption with a loud voice in my head, so much noise making influence..

U failed getting international David, let someone better than you do it, remember how son of mercy EP was a flop despite buying Gbagbe Oshi at 1m from general pype, all this back to basics shi na jus cover up for ya inadequacies..
Nuff said
Sips trophy
Make he go drink water as his boss has said.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by IRobot7(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Davido, you na ake. If bird dey fly over your roof, go am down. WANKOLO NO DEY, AND SENTIMENT NO DEY GAME!
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by IamAthens(m): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2017
kennynelcon:
I don't know why it's paining him... He was the one that said "back to basics" , when he couldn't cope with American beats/Modifications
. Wizkid just went international to make noise, do senseless collaborations and to shoot empty and boring videos. And before you start ranting, Just know that I won't ever return to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by sanity12(m): 1:16am On Jun 19, 2017
someone help me out, wankolo no dey game, shey na slang?
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by CloudResident(m): 4:55am On Jun 19, 2017
lilfreezy:
"30 billion for the account ti o"

Bhad guy! grin grin
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by mayowaye(m): 5:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Watin this one dey talk now?? undecided
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2017
zxcvb:

Sense u no get.. and na ignorance go kill u
y tribalise this issue now.. this is a fight by two immature persons who are fortunate to be the biggest artists in Nigeria right now, much bigger than any Igbo artist and if you have got nothing to say keep quiet

secondly Wizkid is a "christian" as he started is music career in the Church..

.Pls always make Google your friend, if at this age you sound like an illiterate then the future seems bleak to ur unborn children.

pls get some Education

Nairaland should be changed into Triballand,
people who post tribal msgs never get band.

Tribalism and racism are almost similar, If Africans where more successful than the whites, we would have been practicing both on them at the same time

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by santanwaegbe: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Brain Fall on You
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by oluwaemmanuel: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WE IGBOS ARE LOVERS OF SPECTACLE.

WE ARE WATCHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIM WIZKID
AND YORUBA CHRISTIAN DAVIDO.

ITS GONNA BE INTERESTING I TELL YA
An exceptional Igbo hater spotted.. Must you turn everything to Biafra.. oya come and take your Biafra and be going
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by oluwaemmanuel: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Temysteve:
Make he go drink water as his boss has said.
Tell me an international Wizkid owned song that has beaten IF... bought or sold .. the song was credited to David..

When Wizkid wrote one Dance and Drake hijacked it and gave him a subtle verse where his voice was well edited, Did you guys complain?

This guys are good but Wizkid na the ojuelegba song still they push am
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by JP002: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
After last week's success, we can only look towards achieving even more. let's make money today, (19/06/2017).
see below for more...
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by BAILMONEY: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

An exceptional Igbo hater spotted.. Must you turn everything to Biafra.. oya come and take your Biafra and be going
I WELCOME YOU AS A YORUBA CHRISTIAN TO IGBO LAND.....WE LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH BROTHERS
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by daviomy: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2017
BAILMONEY:

WE ARE WATCHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIM WIZKID AND YORUBA CHRISTIAN DAVIDO.

na so e bi bro..
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by daviomy: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2017
BAILMONEY:

WE ARE WATCHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIM WIZKID AND YORUBA CHRISTIAN DAVIDO.

na so e bi bro..
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by ebenice(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Ancecoker(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2017
ekensi01:
Yorubas again.

Local champion i love it too. grin grin grin grin

Why u wan start another argument for here again
Which one be Yoruba again?
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by dee02(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2017
David has killed it hands down this year... Wizkid should shut up and do a track worthy of smashing the two current hit tracks from Davido so far!
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by muizbabatunde(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Tell me an international Wizkid owned song that has beaten IF... bought or sold .. the song was credited to David..

When Wizkid wrote one Dance and Drake hijacked it and gave him a subtle verse where his voice was well edited, Did you guys complain?

This guys are good but Wizkid na the ojuelegba song still they push am
guy d stats are there now go and check it by yourself
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by datigbogirl: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Sony Music Act, Davido is unfazed at being called Local, after Wizkid reportedly told him to stay local if he can't make it on the international scene.

The singer shared a video from a party, in Cannes, France and captioned it:" Local Champion........... I love it! Congrats to the beautiful couple. The Groom is Nigeria Right! Wankolo No dey game!

If Local is paying, Davido wants to be local.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/davido-local-champion-i-love-it.html

Even if you feature Davido for song you'll still have to write his verse for him...very useless artiste... nuisance!
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by datigbogirl: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
dee02:
David has killed it hands down this year... Wizkid should shut up and do a track worthy of smashing the two current hit tracks from Davido so far!

Is ds one even current at all? "come closer" that came out after "if" has outclassed the latter in youtube views by over 2million...come closer smashed the chart with 1 million views under 24hrs. ..I dunno what else you mediocres want from Wizzy Lyon....he's d Luscious of naija music Empire....go drink more water kid!
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by dee02(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
datigbogirl:

Is ds one even current at all? "come closer" that came out after "if" has outclassed the latter in youtube views by over 2million...come closer smashed the chart with 1 million views under 24hrs. ..I dunno what else you mediocres want from Wizzy Lyon....he's d Luscious of naija music Empire....go drink more water kid!

Your father is the vessel holding the entire mediocrity volume in the world.

Continue to kid yourself ... Awon Wizkid bootlicker were jatijati! grin
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by datigbogirl: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
dee02:

Your father is the vessel holding the entire mediocrity volume in the world.
Continue to kid yourself ... Awon Wizkid bootlicker were jatijati! grin
kids everywhere....drink more water boy. mediocre...lols.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by gentle007(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
zagadat1:
lol they appeared in the videos but could only gather 8.2M and 2.3M views respectively which are still lesser than daddyyo video dat had 8.9M views

Am sure you have not checked that IF has 21m views.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by ekensi01: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ancecoker:

Why u wan start another argument for here again Which one be Yoruba again?
Are u montoring me?
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by holarbillons007(m): 4:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Wankolo no dey game REAL TALK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement / Meet Amar Bharati Who Has Raised His Hand For 45 Years (Pictures) / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.