Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

"Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names (69133 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by miketayo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WE IGBOS ARE LOVERS OF SPECTACLE.

WE ARE WATCHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIM WIZKID
AND YORUBA CHRISTIAN DAVIDO.

ITS GONNA BE INTERESTING I TELL YA

another kid spotted
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Cybertext(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:

WE ARE WATCHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIM WIZKID AND YORUBA CHRISTIAN DAVIDO.

Yeah right, Just like we loved the spectacle caused by your twin igbo brothers

"one named Peter, the other named Paul "
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by skimmy005: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Why am I alwas reading Davidos caption with a loud voice in my head, so much noise making influence..

U failed getting international David, let someone better than you do it, remember how son of mercy EP was a flop despite buying Gbagbe Oshi at 1m from general pype, all this back to basics shi na jus cover up for ya inadequacies..

Nuff said

Sips trophy
failed so is now wizkid dat ave succeed?? whn davido did a song with meek mill, tinashe, both of dem appear on d music video, wizkid did a song with drake without him showing up and u call dat success?? wizkid is just tryna FORCE himself into d international market, he want to be d nxt akon, drake ave not even met wizkid,

3 Likes

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by toloohthegreat: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu wizkid! In his mind he is making it internationally, yet drake didn't appear in his video! Can nicki minaj feature drake and he won't appear in her video? undecided

ur name says it all
*ur brain is up ur ass*
#see dis kain comparison
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by aint(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
GoodinPurple:
Two children playing "suwe"....they would soon jam at Quilox to take pictures, believe there is a "beef" at the expense of your own "fish" cool
I swear you nailed it
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by zagadat1: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
skimmy005:
failed so is now wizkid dat ave succeed?? whn davido did a song with meek mill, tinashe, both of dem appear on d music video, wizkid did a song with drake without him showing up and u call dat success?? wizkid is just tryna FORCE himself into d international market, he want to be d nxt akon, drake ave not even met wizkid,
lol they appeared in the videos but could only gather 8.2M and 2.3M views respectively which are still lesser than daddyyo video dat had 8.9M views

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by soulfood(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by ezteem(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
BEEF BEEF BEEF grin grin
Waoh shocked
First to drop diss track
Wizkid 2.10

Davido 2.37

Contact me @bet9ja office. grin
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Ayjuri: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Small Boy Trying To Chew What He Won't Be Able To Swallow
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Lotechi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
because they are not earning enough...........why struggle to go international when u can make it in ur home country.
NM: these guys go abroad to perform.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Lotechi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
because they are not earning enough...........why struggle to go international when u can make it in ur home country.
NB: these guys go abroad to perform.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by shadrach77: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
mummyson26:

Oga wizkid na confirm Muslim, abi which time christian dey bear ibrahim?
You are silly! He is is a Christian
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by nwadiuko1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
wankolo no dey game.........
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by pressplay411(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
banjeezay:
Shitty Arguments that never end.. Wizkid vs Davido, Messi vs Ronaldo y'all need to back off these kinda arguments fams.

What else is more important to argue about? grin
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by eastsidechillz: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu wizkid! In his mind he is making it internationally, yet drake didn't appear in his video! Can nicki minaj feature drake and he won't appear in her video? undecided
But Wizkid too be no appear for drake song one dance
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by toprealman: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Davido always begging the question. Local champion, meaning you ain't hitting it in world music stage! Local in that you are not evening thinking of Grammy.... OK At least Nice sing am....lol..intent it is called.
Local,in that your crew still struggle to get the spelling of hippo.....and they are busy calling themselves fatty and di*k ridder ( not interested in whatever that stands for).
These two acts are kids walahi.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by jey4all(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Very lame comeback
bros I support you. Very very lame comeback
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by banjeezay(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
pressplay411:

What else is more important to argue about? grin
our presido's absence
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by paradigmshift(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
lifu2016:

kendrick lamar vs Drake
don't insult Kendrick Lamar pls
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by 0b100100111: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:

WE ARE WATCHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN YORUBA MUSLIM WIZKID
AND YORUBA CHRISTIAN DAVIDO.

You should be pounded with black soap!
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by 0b100100111: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
PattimoreRyan1:
Clear road!!!!! for that man there . Wankolo no de game
grin

CXLVII
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by fiyin47(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
kennynelcon:
I don't know why it's paining him... He was the one that said "back to basics" , when he couldn't cope with American beats/Modifications

Afro beat is soo cool and I don't see why anybody African should stop fucking with it
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by khristal87(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
They ve got money dts all........u guys should learn frm tuface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by BAILMONEY: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cybertext:

Yeah right, Just like we loved the spectacle caused by your twin igbo brothers

"one named Peter, the other named Paul "
YOU MEAN THE TWO IGBO CHRISTIAN
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
OBT wey dey use B.T for social media....Davido make u dey game ooundecided
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by gentle007(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Why am I alwas reading Davidos caption with a loud voice in my head, so much noise making influence..

U failed getting international David, let someone better than you do it, remember how son of mercy EP was a flop despite buying Gbagbe Oshi at 1m from general pype, all this back to basics shi na jus cover up for ya inadequacies..

Nuff said

Sips trophy
Finally finally, if we must be truthful, davido is doing better songs now compared to wizzy. am sure you have David's latest song in ur playlist and am also very sure you don't have wizzy's because the song is not heard anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Consray(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Whether local or international.......... David is still on top of the game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by lexydo007(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
You need medical attention ASAP.
IamOpemipo:

Nuff said

Sips trophy
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by kyaagbanairaland(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Cause my girls call me Christiano
Mr Ronaldo
Omo Nintendo, eh

Money fall on you (pon pon)

Banana fall on you (pon pon)

Prada fall on you oh (pon pon)

Cause I'm in love with you oh eh

Money fall on you (pon pon)

Banana fall on you (pon pon)

Paparazzi follow you oh (pon pon)

Cause I'm in love with you oh eh cheesy
whacked lyrics.
Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by kushsy: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Davido was born international na.
he is a tokunbo so how is he local..each one of them sings well it depends on the type of lyrics and beats one enjoys... they should just grow up already..fathers of babies everywhere..

1 Like

Re: "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names by Thiaf: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Amar Bharati Who Has Raised His Hand For 45 Years (Pictures) / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.