Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Are People Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People Wicked? (1279 Views)

This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Wicked? by sinadrey: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders
Please I need help and advice
Am not good in writing
Please forgive my poor writing.

Here's my story.. It's a real life story
I have an immediate elder sister from same parents that I love so much... I love her like no other... As far as I can remember, I broke ma arm because of her when she had to leave us to go and stay with someone in another state,we were small then.
I have been beaten and almost stabbed when I helped her fight against people that wanted to rape her..

Then my dad happened to be a farmer,I would do her farm work then and also do mine... Was very protective and proud of her.
Fast forward.. She got married to an abusive hubby. I stood with her when other relatives where calling her names.. She was later forced into the marriage.

Her hubby was a drunkard and a chronic smoker...he beats her up and she return to my family house with bruises all over her face.. I do console her.. Then I was working and making little money, I secretly gave her my 8 months salary to put up a business.. That was 80K then .. I also gave her the first android phone I bought and she secretly stole some of my clothes and shoes too.. But I was never worried as regards the fact that she's my sister..

The 80K I gave her was squandered..
My phone was also sold and my clothes were given to her husband to wear...

Things got worse and she ran away from the husband's house.. I had to link her up with my ex so she can put up there...

Now in 2017 she's working and she currently boasts of a million Naira

Now I'm broke
Lost the little work I was doing
No money to put up with school anymore

I had to visit her to beg for help
She asked me to go
That she doesn't have money
Not even water to drink

Please I truly need advice and help

Never knew people can be this wicked and heartless
Not my sister now..

Fellow brothers and sisters
I only have a cucumber farm
Not to big... It's half a plot

Anyone with advice or any stuff that can help elevate my current status should please share it
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by sinadrey: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Such is life..

Ignore her and pray to God to provide for you.

He will surely do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by sinadrey: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
24sqm:
Such is life..

Ignore her and pray to God to provide for you.

He will surely do.

Thanks bro..
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Life is not fair man. You got to giddy up and pick up your pieces. Take what she did as a lesson, do not lose hope on yourself, believe if you've gotten this far without her you can only get better.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Parkwell77(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mehn.. These things happen every day.
Don't let it bother you, Uderstand that she's human and we change. Work, pray and be patient. Soon you will get back on your feet and then you don't have to go to her any more.
Hopefully she'll realize how much sacrifices you've made for her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Just chill karma will catch up
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
sinadrey:
Good day fellow nairalanders
Please I need help and advice
Am not good in writing
Please forgive my poor writing.

Here's my story.. It's a real life story
I have an immediate elder sister from same parents that I love so much... I love her like no other... As far as I can remember, I broke ma arm because of her when she had to leave us to go and stay with someone in another state,we were small then.
I have been beaten and almost stabbed when I helped her fight against people that wanted to rape her..

Then my dad happened to be a farmer,I would do her farm work then and also do mine... Was very protective and proud of her.
Fast forward.. She got married to an abusive hubby. I stood with her when other relatives where calling her names.. She was later forced into the marriage.

Her hubby was a drunkard and a chronic smoker...he beats her up and she return to my family house with bruises all over her face.. I do console her.. Then I was working and making little money, I secretly gave her my 8 months salary to put up a business.. That was 80K then .. I also gave her the first android phone I bought and she secretly stole some of my clothes and shoes too.. But I was never worried as regards the fact that she's my sister..

The 80K I gave her was squandered..
My phone was also sold and my clothes were given to her husband to wear...

Things got worse and she ran away from the husband's house.. I had to link her up with my ex so she can put up there...

Now in 2017 she's working and she currently boasts of a million Naira

Now I'm broke
Lost the little work I was doing
No money to put up with school anymore

I had to visit her to beg for help
She asked me to go
That she doesn't have money
Not even water to drink

Please I truly need advice and help

Never knew people can be this wicked and heartless
Not my sister now..

You have got no one except yourself.Brace up and hustle G!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Darksider131: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
(DARKSIDER)

Dude..just find your own way
Dont give her face again.just focus on yourself,dont call her
Dont go to her house
Treat her like a f**king outsider

Trust me..she will come begging

Remember..start giving her (no Bleep given)face

Get her to the (DARKSIDE)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

You have got no one except yourself.Brace up and hustle G!

Simple yet, the realest deal. cool

Op, you've gat God alone, trust him and work hard. It is well kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bleep that sister of yours angry I thought siblings were meant to have each other's back.
Just don't let that weigh you down.Double your hustle and she'll come back begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by sinadrey: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tahrah:
Bleep that sister of yours angry

With a gun or knife??
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
sinadrey:

With a gun or knife??
What do you need them for?
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by newyorks(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
what can i say...witch is real.
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by newyorks(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
what can i say...witch is real. witch is not far from us.
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Jay542(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
These things happen. Success is the real paybacc...
Forgive your sister tho.
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Victornezzar: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op don't allow dis 2 bring u down
just be focused on what ur doing
put zeal into it nd lastly let God be by ur syd
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Smh...your story is half baked...tell us, is she your biological sister??
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by ikp120(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
firstking01:
Smh...your story is half baked...tell us, is she your biological sister??
Where da fück did you school? undecided undecided Can't you read and comprehend a simple post like this? undecided undecided
That school needs to be shut down ASAP! angry JEEEZ! angry

He said she's his elder sister "from the same parents".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by firstking01(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
ikp120:
Where da fück did you school? undecided undecided Can't you read and comprehend a simple post like this? undecided undecided
That school needs to be shut down ASAP! angry JEEEZ! angry

He said she's his elder sister "from the same parents".
Lol, i don't even know why but you didn't make one jot of sensegrin...i could call it an attempted failed humour...
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by ikp120(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, i don't even know why but you didn't make one jot of sensegrin...i could call it an attempted failed humour...
This is the more reason why that school you attended MUST be shut down ASAP.

You can't even comprehend a simple comment. Na wa o. That school really failed!

You asked if she's his biological sister, whereas he clearly stated in the post that she's his elder sister "from the same parents". Is that so hard to comprehend? undecided Jeez! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Wicked? by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
ikp120:
This is the more reason why that school you attended MUST be shut down ASAP.

You can't even comprehend a simple comment. Na wa o. That school really failed!

You asked if she's his biological sister, whereas he clearly stated in the post that she's his elder sister "from the same parents". Is that so hard to comprehend? undecided Jeez! angry
You sha know one on one i'm way out of your league, asin on the league table your position to mine is chelsea and sunderland, but for tonight i 'll just be civil with you...we can measure that up with our threads and comments if you wanna do a compare and a contrast...

How ever, let me give you a brief break down to why i suspected the girl in the scene "MAY" not have been his biological sister..

1. From the way he sounded, i don't know if you observed that he had "feelings" for this his so-called "sister"....i might be wrong but i stand to be corrected.

2. No matter how stubborn your sister is, i doubt if she can go this length in stunting your own blood brother in penuri and pain, unless except your village people are at work in her life....her attitude here never showed anything bloodly related.

3. Why would you work off your ass and use all your lifetime savings to give to a girl just cos she's your "sister" huhundecided....for me that's a dumb and foolish step which i can vow anything that you that's reading this can't make such a dumb and stupid move....if it was in the case of just assisting her in a way that would 've been understandable...
he chosed to replaced his gf as his sister so nobody would blame him...yea, so i thought going by his foolish actsundecided

I can go on and on to spot out some questionable loopholes to compass or justify my first comment on this thread just so you can stop using the word "comprehension" which can be substituted as "grasp", "assimilate", "to understand"...which is to say i perfected read and digested the write up....now, who schooled whogrin??

.Talking about school, i'm optimistically sure you are not academically certified in your field yet, owing to why you kept emphasizing on school and to shut my prestigious school downgrin??...we know educated people when we see one and trust me, you may only have been given certificate and not in character and learning judging from the way you first adressed me(no maturity in your comments)...

Problem with some of you here is, you kept pouncing on peoples comments forgetting that this is a faceless forum where anybody can uproot from God knows wherever to claim what he/she is not just because he/she has google on their phones and plus the awoof mb networks give these days....

Well, i know your first comment were all pun_intended going by the way i chastised you on that thread which i can never be sorry about because i chastened and rebuked you based on the way you presented your family...

I 'll leave with this for tonight
Re: Why Are People Wicked? by Ekehwinz: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
thats how one man my father helped out to go to school in the 80's abandoned my dad when he made it, to the extent of boasting and insulting my dad. Karma is handling his case properly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Merry Birthday Seun! / Is It Bad To Stare At A Woman’s Breasts? / Women's Thought About Uncircumcised Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.