Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? (2634 Views)

It's Good To Abstain From Sex But Try Sex With Your Partner Before Marriage / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2020
This lady I been talking to for a while now, I broke the news of my new car to her, everyone was happy. I could see the excitement on her face. After a while the next thing that came out of her mouth was she’s had this weird fantasy for a very long time now that she would like to have sex in a car and see how it feels. She said she heard it’s fun.

I replied her that it’s very fun then I asked her which car she wants to try it with, she kept quite when she saw the disgusting look on my face. Her father doesn’t have a car, I would have suggested we try it in her fathers car instead.

Village people are already on top my matter because of motor. cry

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by HQuadreal: 5:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Your car go just dey suck fuel anyhow or make the engine knock after 3 months when una knack finish...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by malikombi(m): 5:45am On Jun 10, 2020
The poor girl is just been adventurous. I actually like girls who don't fake their emotions. You may wish to give me her contact........ Lol

10 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by codedlee(m): 5:54am On Jun 10, 2020
I don't really believe this shiit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by ettaetta(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2020
funny

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by phemmyfour: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Nothing kills engine faster than sex in a car....no try am o

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by larrymoore(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2020
let her in for opening ceremony

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by JOACHINpedro: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Some say it brings bad luck cry

FryMosquito:
What if the previous users abroad/Naija don knack for the car, before you buy am.. Will it knock the engine or suck fuel as per say.. Just asking cos I want to check something
Well that one for don expire na, you doing it again means renewal undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by FryMosquito: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2020
What if the previous users abroad/Naija don knack for the car, before you buy am.. Will it knock the engine or suck fuel as per say.. Just asking cos I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by jaytee01(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
malikombi:
The poor girl is just been adventurous. I actually like girls who don't fake their emotions. You may wish to give me her contact........ Lol
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by Gentle0wavez: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
If she is your wife, or to be, then why not??
Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by africandictator(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Sex in the car is worth it, but be ready for the consequences!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by Papadoh(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2020
I'm laughing & crying simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? by Elimon(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
But i absolutely see nothing wrong with her fantasy..the only thing i see is your pretence on NL and sooner or later you will screw her in that car if she insists

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Sister Just To Fund My Marriage / I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong / My Relationships Don't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.