Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" (105011 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by gozie112(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
Leave him on the streets na. See his face, stupid boy. Stupid afonja kids.

The idiot chose crime, don't waste your sympathy on the nonentity. I knew many fatherless kids during my days in Enugu state, they would knock on my door early in the morning looking for petty Jobs. But this fool smoking weed on the streets!

Tcheewwww!
name sake,

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
All these benin kids sef imitating wickedness from their Afonja cousins from the Waaste
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by unlimitedsoundz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why? cry

2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Wildmouth: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Smoking marijuana well am nt surprised as I hear Dt name shanawole
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nigeriadondie: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
Only cowards join cults
Na so bro but they feel they are hard men. Yet when fight comes they use objects and fight in group.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by bellotaofeek: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

A clear indication that the little sense you have again has been taken away.

Can't you just comment 'okay' and leave if you know that you have nothing reasonable left in your word bank? undecided

Igbo doing a great thing like becoming a notorious drug peddler or kidnapper

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nigeriadondie: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Name Checkers Association, Afonja branch please report for duty. Come with ur equipments and investigate the name pls undecided
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by gozie112(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy wetin dem give you drink dis evening?Abi did I lie?You will hardly see an Igbo kid try such nonsense in the street,he will rather engage himself on sumtin productive than bin a miscreant on the street.
bro u re right,, if na igbo boy by now he for dey serve boy boy
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by bellotaofeek: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
unlimitedsoundz:
Why? cry

This one na made in Aba .

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
gozie112:
name sake,
grin grin grin nice to finally meet my namesake in here. You're female?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by jbnm: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
This one be Evans of the future

na wenti I be wan write.wen u look at Evans story d dad disown him.he left home for Lagos lookin for better opportunity.parents should bring up their kid the right way.if u can't care for many kids why give birth to many kids u can't take kia of. some parent at wicked as d devil only thinking bout how to get a woman pregnant without planin for the kids future.so selfish
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by meetvalue(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
small time he go enter madness...
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by hardbody: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
chronique:

My brother, the thing weak me. Confra wey men dey bam for bush, wey men dey off those days, na him dem carry 11yrs old pikin enter... Such a joke. I wonder what nest he belongs to...

Cultism has taken a lot of precious lives and would still take more. Only God knows if we'd ever be able to put an end to this scourge.

No be una glamorise am?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by gozie112(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin grin grin nice to finally meet my namesake in here. You're female?
yea. Nice to meet u too
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by NCANTaskForce: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afonjas and Agbororialism, 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by chukzyfcbb: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Modsenemy:
Shanowole case is a clear case of a child without a father .

I don't know the kind of rehabilitation that can change this boy . He must be kept under close watch for at least another 15years before you can convince anyone that he has changed .

And somewhere on Instagram, Davido has started displaying cult slangs. Who is he epping ?
you are very smart miss.

90% of the social vices or negative morals that are exhibited by boys and girls in our society is usually as a result of the absence of a father.

Either boys in gangs or girls with babies, it all bores down to the absence of a father figure at home.
When the men don't do thier duties as men in a home, the society will take a hit for that neglect.

once again kudos for citing the core problem, FATHERLESSNESS
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
dainformant:
Tony Rapu, medical practitioner and a Pastor of This Present House, a popular church in Lekki, Lagos - has shared a video footage of a young Nigerian boy identified as Shanawole, who was rescued from the streets during a recent God Bless Nigeria/Freedom Foundation rehabilitation mission.

The 11-year-old boy who says he belongs to Eiye confraternity and smokes marijuana well - revealed that if anyone messes with him or his group, it's his job to kill the person/hack the person down. He also said that if anyone tries to fight them, he and his boys will hit the person very hard.

The young boy who also claimed to be robber - has been taken off the streets and is undergoing rehabilitation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/meet-the-11-year-old-boy-who-belongs-to-eiye-confraternity.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7m17spcjbQ

#TheAdultInHisLife

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Teawhy2011: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Thaz the kind of people they produce in that region..See dia future leaders, tomorrow if Igbo children do great tinz while they become useless, they will blame ibos for dia woes..

And u for ur region,u they produce someone like ur brother Evans abi?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Klington: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
I weep for Nigeria.

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Modsenemy:
Shanowole case is a clear case of a child without a father .

I don't know the kind of rehabilitation that can change this boy . He must be kept under close watch for at least another 15years before you can convince anyone that he has changed .

And somewhere on Instagram, Davido has started displaying cult slangs. Who is he epping ?

Davido was recently 'blended' into the Aiye confra. He will outgrow it no doubts, its peer pressure. He has so far been able to manage it well as he understands that street is military and to succeed he has to be a soldier, he had to shed sweat, tears and blood....... so they believe, I can not proof or disapprove. I am just an observer.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by JohnieWalker(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
dainformant:
when 10-year-old boys are obtaining men in Warri...
you too lie
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by gosmoney(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I don't believe the Eiye confraternity membership part, it was probably made up to make the story more compelling. The boy obviously lacked parental care and hence, hustled on the street to survive. The church is just going to milk his story for whatever publicity that it's worth.
u are a mess undecided
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by chiraqDemon(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Reminds me of lil yummy a black disciple kid who died at 11 after shooting the wrong ppl. He was killed by his fellow gang members to cover up their tracks
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by godquality: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I don't believe the Eiye confraternity membership part, it was probably made up to make the story more compelling. The boy obviously lacked parental care and hence, hustled on the street to survive. The church is just going to milk his story for whatever publicity that it's worth.
are you a member or why don't you believe? Tell us wetin we no know Abeg...Abi these cults group get minimum age and qualification b4 they accept new member.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by gosmoney(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

A clear indication that the little sense you have again has been taken away.

Can't you just comment 'okay' and leave if you know that you have nothing reasonable left in your word bank? undecided
shocked
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by BABANGBALI: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
This one be Evans of the future
this one go pass Evans
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by davillian(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
It's alright
It's ok.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Odelhorno1990: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
This kid epitomizes failed parenting, society and government period!
Little away from slaughter, this kidz future is as bleak as chicken at the poultry farm except God intervenes!

Do you need Money for the upcoming sallah, personal, business and personal project then you need RenMoney quick loan of upto 3mn with simple interest rate and no rigidity. Requirement: Salary Earners. Call/whatsup Ogaga @08159385912 for disbursement of RenMoney cash loan within 24hrs of application.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by billyG(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Our generation is finish! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by godquality: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
Leave him on the streets na. See his face, stupid boy. Stupid afonja kids.

The idiot chose crime, don't waste your sympathy on the nonentity. I knew many fatherless kids during my days in Enugu state, they would knock on my door early in the morning looking for petty Jobs. But this fool smoking weed on the streets!

Tcheewwww!
you speak like a spoilt kid. Do you know how easy it's to influence adults not to talk of an 11 years old.
You were never in his shoes so don't judge. It's good that he's being taken off the street at least now he stand a fair chance of being something better. And stop making that comparison of back in the days because today there's no job for able bodied adults and here you are wanting a kid to work. In a functional society, is a kid supposed to even work? What about protecting the kids and give them a better future? Guy please be mindful of what you say, online or not.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by nnokwa042(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunmsg:
but u believed Evans story ? Tribalism is not good my dear, I still love u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.