Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" (104920 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by BeardedMeat(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I don't believe the Eiye confraternity membership part, it was probably made up to make the story more compelling. The boy obviously lacked parental care and hence, hustled on the street to survive. The church is just going to milk his story for whatever publicity that it's worth.
You may be a Christian or not, I don't care. But I know you saw a video showing live events of what happened yet you still didn't believe it. When will the vegetable in London send proof of life to the zombies who voted him in?

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
godquality:
you speak like a spoilt kid. Do you know how easy it's to influence adults not to talk of an 11 years old.
You were never in his shoes so don't judge. It's good that he's being taken off the street at least now he stand a fair chance of being something better. And stop making that comparison of back in the days because today there's no job for able bodied adults and here you are wanting a kid to work. In a functional society, is a kid supposed to even work? What about protecting the kids and give them a better future? Guy please be mindful of what you say, online or not.
pls learn how to punctuate properly before quoting me next time. I can't be straining my eyes to read rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by 9jatatafo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Another Evans in the making

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by ZorGBUooeh: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
chuksanambra:

Great things like Evans, Osisikanwu and Vampire. Anuofia.
Nah like dose great men he kidnapped dat paid 1.2m for dia release. grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by franzis(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I don't believe the Eiye confraternity membership part, it was probably made up to make the story more compelling. The boy obviously lacked parental care and hence, hustled on the street to survive. The church is just going to milk his story for whatever publicity that it's worth.
then you either live on the island in Lagos or you don't live in Lagos at all, I happen to grow up in Mushin and I can tell you the rate at which little boys are being initiated into the cults is quite alarming.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by miraclea: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Nigeriadondie post=57640272]Name Checkers Association, Afonja branch please report for duty. Come with ur equipments and investigate the name pls undecided[/quote
So the bad boys wey fit cut your head off in one second in onitsha and the notorious armed robberies in imo just to mention few na Afonjas and na workshop them dey abi? When it's tribal tins some people are just deaf and dump

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by seanbaba23: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Let's be adult here pls, this our attitude of ethnicity is no longer fashionable, I mean it's predictable,old-schooed n boring.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by godquality: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
pls learn how to punctuate properly before quoting me next time. I can't be straining my eyes to read rubbish.
you just confirmed my initial assumption. Haha. I feel your pains.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by abumeinben(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
When I saw "hack", I thought twas Computer hacking. Already felt challenged.

But heck embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by AAinEqGuinea: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
There should be greater mercy and empathy for children as they are more responsive to rehabilitation and proven guidance, but cant say the same for the near 40 and forever lost.

abumeinben:
When I saw "hack", I thought twas Computer hacking. But heck embarassed
I hoped so too

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nostradamus: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Thorhammer:
Abacrayerssss... airlords ??
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nigeriadondie: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=miraclea post=57641324][/quote]
grin grin E pain am ooo. E be like say u dog ass wey u lick don dey worry for head. Go take correct agbo wey iya Moriah prepare or u fit relax with pure Oshogbo weed from Afonjanistan.
No go die of BP with my comment cry I just dey here to catch fun but d fustration eating up just dey make body pepper u. Go and die

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by discman2k2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kowor:
A generation in need of fathers indeed.
You mean rreal fathers, not AREA BOY FATHERS, who may even teaxh their children to smoke & do all kinda nonsensical things.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by richie9093(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy wetin dem give you drink dis evening?Abi did I lie?You will hardly see an Igbo kid try such nonsense in the street,he will rather engage himself on sumtin productive than bin a miscreant on the street.

You people will just be speaking out of your anus like cultism looks at tribe and religion.

In May, 31 SECONDARY SCHOOL students were caught during cult initiation

https://www.nairaland.com/3791158/cultists-caught-during-initiation-imo

Free your mind from hate and tribalism.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by mystmoze(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
Only cowards join cults
rilly?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Kowor(f): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
discman2k2:

You mean rreal fathers, not AREA BOY FATHERS, who may even teaxh their children to smoke & do all kinda nonsensical things.
Real fathers
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy wetin dem give you drink dis evening?Abi did I lie?You will hardly see an Igbo kid try such nonsense in the street,he will rather engage himself on sumtin productive than bin a miscreant on the street.

Reasonable kids like Evans and Ojukwu ?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Na them...Afonja future area father.

Goan check your uncu evans thread biafran goat
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by opedaydydx9(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunmsg:
u know nothing
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by crowley(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
see all of them just come peach here grin grin EIYE IBAKA NA SLAVE..JAKU JAKU NA IDIOT AND HIS DEAD.....na mi talk am..this an homopsate wicked and bad world hawk mazonia all boards are rugged...
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by crowley(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Thorhammer:
Abacrayerssss... 11 years old Haba.. Now child's play ??
Abbrakayarss... see them grin grin Airlords. which bird is not a bird but can fly like a bird grin grin a 11yrs old airlord. this one weak me. see he goons dey topic like people wer 1game remain 4 their ticket grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by onilanre(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yeepa! Abacrayerssss airlord at this tender age? This is seriously serious.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by yomz1e(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
and na someone pikin dis one be o!
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by uboma(m): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2017
the boy's true identity should not have been exposed.
this is where my problem lies....
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by techlorddsblog: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2017
When I watched the video

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Iamwrath: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2017
There was a time when confraternity was meant for undergrads and grads , it was something to be proud of , until they ruined it , there are still secret societies in different parts of the world , especially USA , there's Al;pha something , sigma chi something and members do not kill , maim or hurt one another ... that was what some Nigerians copied and introduced to nigeria , unfortunately it's been bastardized ..
IamaNigerianGuy:

I am bemused.
Has there ever been a generation of cultists that was not a disappointment and disaster ?
Cultism is for losers.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by bmos(m): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
This one be Evans of the future

Before crayfish bend, let Police keep this boy adult in proper hand and leg chain right away. Am sure that was how Evans senior started and crossed boundary.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Myself2(m): 2:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
Shanowole case is a clear case of a child without a father .

I don't know the kind of rehabilitation that can change this boy . He must be kept under close watch for at least another 15years before you can convince anyone that he has changed .

And somewhere on Instagram, Davido has started displaying cult slangs. Who is he epping ?

You have said it all
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by tta(m): 3:08am On Jun 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

A clear indication that the little sense you have again has been taken away.

Can't you just comment 'okay' and leave if you know that you have nothing reasonable left in your word bank? undecided

90% of Armed robbers today na igbo so don't like say u no get sense

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by rtnation(m): 3:38am On Jun 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

Evans no be una family??
Una go just talk like fart....
Kikikikikikikiki i don die grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Riduane: 3:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Lawwie: 4:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans in d making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.