Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) (6982 Views)

For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight / On Vacation: New York City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Byonics:
While we wait the new car coming and their truck make man drink some beer naa.

We have two coolers with us to help our throat.....

USA is a country that works.......i see why they call Nigeria zoo. I don't blame people that refuse going home.

This is ridiculous, I was enjoying the trip until you mentioned Nigeria. Can't you just go on with your lives without mentioning Nigeria negatively for God sake. Is it grapes, fish, rice or plantain we are not eating here or is it wine that we are not drinking here or what?

People call Yankee Sodom and Gomorrah but you will never mention it, a land where homosexuality, beastality, incest and all manner of perversion thrives is worse than a zoo, it's hell fire so get a grip and enjoy your trip without ridiculing Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Byonics: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Now in columbia.

This I-95S route is quite a long route. Remains 215mi to exhaust it. We have passed how many states?

New jersey, Connecticut, Virginia, North carolina, South carolina, now in columbus. Next is Georgia.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Byonics: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pulling over into a rest stop to relax a little maka ukwu oziza. Need refill gas tank too.

We are still in columbia.

Please i didn't mention naija to spite it. Don't be offended...i also didn't start the thread to insult anyone. I just want to share a travelog which will be my first.

16 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by otokx(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fine weather, beautiful scenery.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Grandmaster101: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

This is ridiculous, I was enjoying the trip until you mentioned Nigeria. Can't you just go on with your lives without mentioning Nigeria negatively for God sake. Is it grapes, fish, rice or plantain we are not eating here or is it wine that we are not drinking here or what?

People call Yankee Sodom and Gomorrah but you will never mention it, a land where homosexuality, beastality, incest and all manner of perversion thrives is worse than a zoo, it's hell fire so get a grip and enjoy your trip without ridiculing Nigeria
I'll rather live in that hell fire than to stay in a Zoo, where a foreigner will break your spinal cord with a kung Fu kick and walks away like a boss.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Byonics: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Back on the road..
Just passed this classic morris minor heading for delivery. Due to our speed picture not to good

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by jiangchu: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Byonics:
Back on the road..
Just passed this classic morris minor heading for delivery. Due to our speed picture not to good

I LOVE THIS CLASSIC

pidgin2 you need to marry worry359

5 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by abduldope(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lmao this geh or Guy been derailing any Yankee related thread any how for NL.

Mr/Mrs patriotic Nigerian which ever you are biko Allow us enjoy our eyes we are comfortable even if it's Hell we are viewing.
abi izit your eyes we are Using
??

mtchwww

lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Everest1989(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Grandmaster101:
I'll rather live in that hell fire than to stay in a Zoo, where a foreigner will break your spinal cord with a kung Fu kick and walks away like a boss.
brother, you don't have to reply that sadist. Everybody knows her here.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Byonics:

USA is a country that works.......i see why they call Nigeria zoo. I don't blame people that refuse going home.
I was enjoying it until u post this nonsense. some people are living large here in nigeria don't think because u live like an animal in nigeria so everybody lives like u. post anything u want but dont insult nigeria!!!! I wonder if u expect nigeria to be better than america! rome was not built in a day. maybe u are one of the kanu supporters because that's how u giys behave. because u were lucky to enter usa with fake visa and passport does not make u better than me. afterall u only went there to do drugs and to steal. u would still be deported.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Afam4eva(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
michaelandre:
I was enjoying it until u post this nonsense. some people are living large here in nigeria don't think because u live like an animal in nigeria so everybody lives like u. post anything u want but dont insult nigeria!!!! I wonder if u expect nigeria to be better than america! rome was not built in a day. maybe u are one of the kanu supporters because that's how u giys behave. because u were lucky to enter usa with fake visa and passport does not make u better than me. afterall u only went there to do drugs and to steal. u would still be deported.
Oh, plz keep quiet and go and on your generator if you have fuel. I bet my balls that you don't have light.

19 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by ttmacoy: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Loool. And on top of it all the things she claims happen in Nigeria maybe just not as open.

Grandmaster101:
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Afam4eva(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Grandmaster101:
Lol... I don't know whether to laugh or cry. True story bro.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Vilshow(m): 2:53am On Jun 20, 2017
There's no need to derail this thread. We're all Patriotic Nigerians because the OP referred to Nigeria as a Zoo doesn't mean he's unpatriotic, I can bet you he's only taking shot at our Leaders who have failed us.

So let's us chill and enjoy this thread.

12 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

bitch shut up!

10 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2017
michaelandre:
afonja warrior

5 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by kenkels: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2017
9jaa no get head finally. See dpr work, them don recruit finish n we r still waiting. Nahwah embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by electronic(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
We are here like Kilode!!!
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Grandmaster101: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol... I don't know whether to laugh or cry. True story bro.
The kung Fu kick story weak me, and I don't just know why they won't break any heads.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Grandmaster101: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2017
ttmacoy:
Loool. And on top of it all the things she claims happen in Nigeria maybe just not as open.

Yes na, na homosexuality dey reign for the north side.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Grandmaster101: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Everest1989:

brother, you don't have to reply that sadist. Everybody knows her here.
I see
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
SkinnyDude:

I'm tempted to call your mother a tramp but I'll pass because I know you have abnormal brain cells in that container you call head, impoverished nuisance
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by ChristoBam: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2017
OP I hope you now see the reason you were told not to tell anyone about your travel plans when you were about to leave the country. There are people that are always unhappy when they see Nigerians like then enjoying their lives in the states and they have started flooding this thread. People like pidgin2 and Dat oda jobless guys has probably applied for u.s, u.k, Finland, Germany, spain , Portugal and even Korean visas and were not successful in any, so it'll be cruel to blame them. And to the distractors, The OP compared Nigeria to a zoo because he saw how smooth and easy life is in the u.s compared to Naija. If you think calling Nigera a zoo is unnecessary why don't you take a road trip from Lagos to plateau. TIP - When you make that trip make sure you don't sleep anytime during the journey cuz I bet you by the time you wake up you won't find any of your tyres and your car battery.

24 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

I'm tempted to call your mother a tramp but I'll pass because I know you have abnormal brain cells in that container you call head, impoverished nuisance
you are always bittered. probably in your 40s, single, broke and ugly... i wont derail this thread with you. (thats has always been your plan)

11 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChristoBam:
OP I hope you now see the reason you were told not to tell anyone about your travel plans when you were about to leave the country. There are people that are always unhappy when they see Nigerians like then enjoying their lives in the states and they have started flooding this thread. People like pidgin2 and Dat oda jobless guys has probably applied for u.s, u.k, Finland, Germany, spain , Portugal and even Korean visas and were not successful in any, so it'll be cruel to blame them. And to the distractors, The OP compared Nigeria to a zoo because he saw how smooth and easy life is in the u.s compared to Naija. If you think calling Nigera a zoo is unnecessary why don't you take a road trip from Lagos to plateau. TIP - When you make that trip make sure you don't sleep anytime during the journey cuz I bet you by the time you wake up you won't find any of your tyres and your car battery.
thats a death wish..

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Byonics:
I am embarking on a 19hrs drive to florida. I am on this trip with my office Colleague (female). Live updates coming....as we roll.

Going to groove a little and rest.

Hope its not what i am thinking..
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Byonics:

Hahaha

This guy, you are wicked o.

So its cheaper renting cars than owning one ?

In naija, once you have money, the country is working..

4 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by epistleNow(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Once again, the Nigeria problem is 'truncating' this thread!

OP, Kindly find a way through this, your narrative is engaging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by suxes2005(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChristoBam:

ORdinary Abuja to Jos for my birthday I had to abort it cos
of strange stories from the road.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by salford1: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Naughtysite:

So its cheaper renting cars than owning one ?

It's not cheaper. It is just preferable if you are driving long distances...putting mileage on a car depreciates its value if you decide to resell.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by tboibamz: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
NIGERIANS PLS KEEP QUIET AND LETS ENJOY AMERICA ABEG. Carry on OP.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Jakumo(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2017
For a long road trip like this, good weed is essential. Please post pictures of the buds you are dealing with on this drive, along with a description of the flavor and effects you have noted as you fire it up.

Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Suspends Visa Interview In Nigeria / Ethiopian Airline Making Record Sales From Enugu International Airport / Arik Air For Nigerians. They Are Not Bad Either!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.