Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (30870 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Lumig: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
A man can be known to be a Doctor or accountant, but can still have some side-runs which can be criminal. Believing that all the money brought by such a man is from his accounting job would be an error. I think the right question is "where do you get this money from?". Knowing clearly that it couldn't have been from his legitimate job,that's if the woman is not greedy/have ants in her eyes.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Lumig: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
A man can be known to be a Doctor or accountant, but can still have some side-runs which can be criminal. Believing that all the money brought by such a man is from his accounting job would be an error. I think the right question is "where do you get this money from?". Knowing clearly that it couldn't have been from his legitimate job,that's if the woman is not greedy/have ants in her eyes/a gold digger.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by jaychubi: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
highrise07:

http://sunnewsonline.com/do-you-know-what-your-husband-does-for-a-living/

Good point but most men has a business they can show u but spends 1000 times more than dt business can generate showing they are into fraud

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by jaychubi: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
highrise07:

http://sunnewsonline.com/do-you-know-what-your-husband-does-for-a-living/

Good point but most men has a business they can show u but spends 100 times more than dt business can generate showing they are into fraud

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by jaychubi: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
The first thing I ask guys is what they do for a living. Once stories aren't adding up I take a walk. Can't afford to be dating/married to a yahoo nigga.

Nice piece op.

D problem is when a man lives like a king on a salary or business dt cant pay 100k monthly.

U see a jobless guy driving an SUV worth 10million n all he tells u is dt he is an importer n exporter. Forget matter e no pass Yahoo Yahoo, armed robbery or kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by innobarca(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
jaychubi:

Dt problem is when a man lives like a king on a salary or business dt cant pay 100k monthly

Exactly .
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by hedonistic: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin funny you. But you will be glad to say yes to a banker who is selling customers banking information to street boys to steal their money? Or custom officer who specialize in clearing fake goods? SFU awaiting you.

You really get it bro. These hypocritical idiots piss me off. They don't know the half of it.

I know a "banker" in Lagos that earns between N800k - N1m monthly, but drives a 2016 Range he bought for almost N50m CASH.. And owns a duplex in Lekki 1... He routinely burns N500k ish in clubs when hanging out... Travels to Yankee and elsewhere at least thrice a year. This guy made hundreds of millions off illegal forex runs within the last two years.

Nothing different between him and the average 'wire wire" boys. Nothing except that he "works" in one stupid bank......'so therefore', stupid girls and the rest of stupid society can use that to cover up for his illicit wealth.

It's just too annoying.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by innobarca(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Most of the guys in those bank job,Offices,Alaba,ladipo,computer village and other places are also into fraud,kidnapping and others.
They call it COVER UP.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Trumptech(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
If you now find out that he is a criminal what will you do leave him or report the the police?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by gabbytabby: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
The ones who dont know is because they suspect it is something shady and they think ignorance is bliss. Soon enough they get dragged into it cos now them get pickins that must pay school fees and chop.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by jaychubi: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
darlenese:
any woman that is married to a kidnapper, ritualist, yahoo boy or armed robber cannot tell me that they dnt know, that is a FAT LIE. in fact I believe wives should also face the music , u cant be enjoying illegal money and feign ignorance.

It's possible nt to kw but an intelligent person for don dey suspect hubby since.

Most guys into illegal things will have at least one business to show u dt they do

Now only an intelligent person will kw d worth of a biz n d kind amount it can generate. D biz can barely make 200k monthly but he can afford to spend millions every day

Our society n even police shld question our expenses hw can a man on 50k salary be driving an SUV worth 5million when he has worked for less than 2 years?

Hw come Evans private money transfers were never questioned by his banks. Banks shld work with police to question ppl money transactions.

So many criminals in Nigeria

Police shld question E money nobody kws his source of wealth

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by Inferno17: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
I think Nwamaikpe is one of the most creative commenters on this forum. He has a way of thinking outside the box and finding loopholes to act on, in every post. He has created a niche of negativity for himself and if this level of creativity is invested in something reasonable, i believe he will do exploits!
Marcelo290:
grin grin That guy has weird opinions..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by muhsain299(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

As expected. grin
lol @NairalandCS
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by darlenese(f): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
jaychubi:

It's possible nt to kw but an intelligent person for don dey suspect hubby since.

Most guys into illegal things will have at least one business to show u dt they do

Now only an intelligent person will kw d worth of a biz n d kind amount it can generate. D biz can barely make 200k monthly but he can afford to spend millions every day

Our society n even police shld question our expenses hw can a man on 50k salary be driving an SUV worth 5million when he has worked for less than 2 years?

Hw come Evans private money transfers were never questioned by his banks. Banks shld work with police to question ppl money transactions.

So many criminals in Nigeria

Police shld question E money nobody kws his source of wealth

u've said it all, any intelligent person should be able to spot someone into illegal deals, ur business can't be worth hundreds of thousands and u are spending millions.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by jaychubi: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
hedonistic:

This is a very ignorant and stupid statement.

Those of you slaves who live your lives under the yoke of servitude and convention believe that everyone must have what you describe as a "job". It's just idiotic. If he doesn't go to one office or the other and answer "sir" to one nincompoop for a pittance of a salary, then he must be jobless or shady?

The first line of the original post rendered everything else meaningless. I didn't bother to read past that.

Lol guess this touched u personally

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by hedonistic: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Emeka's family and friends know him as a hardworking pharmacist not knowing that he was running some kidnapping operations with Evans.

Try beating that. Just keep praying that it wont be your portion. Some smart criminals have professions they use to camouflage their criminal activities.
He tells you his profession. He takes you to his office to his associates. Does that mean that you know his "real" source of income?
/

Inverted Hammer, there is nothing inverted about this logic.

This summaries my thoughts in the matter. Thank you very much.

Too many daft and shallow people in this part of the world.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by prodiG(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

As expected. grin
the guy brain dey touch

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by hedonistic: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
jaychubi:

Lol guess this touched u personally
Lol at your stupidity.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by jaychubi: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Emeka's family and friends know him as a hardworking pharmacist not knowing that he was running some kidnapping operations with Evans.

Try beating that. Just keep praying that it wont be your portion. Some smart criminals have professions they use to camouflage their criminal activities.
He tells you his profession. He takes you to his office to his associates. Does that mean that you know his "real" source of income?
/

Exactly my point dts where u kw an intelligent person BC his spending pattern won't add up to his profession or physical business. Alot of Nigerians are guilty here, u will see a village secondary sch principal building three stories house in city on a salary below 100k BC he uses his school as miracle center lol

U will see a lecturer being owed 7 months living in mansion n driving luxury SUVs BC of sorting

What abt medical doctors into abortions n baby factory

What abt politicians

What of d bloody liars we call lawyers

Nobody holy pass but na blood money worst pass sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Special Fraud Unit (SFU)

Nma27:
Don't get me wrong o but I feel it won't b easy for a "struggling" to make it easy if married without a lil foundation. The guy must not be wealthy before settling but needs to b OK atleast. What's SFU
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by goldedprince: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
see wetin this useless evans cause
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
That is it my brother. If you go to places you will surprised how a civil servant will be spending money. The point is that they are into illegal business like other street guys but they will just look for something as cover. A friend of mine once told me about his colleagues at work that they both work as marketer for retail store but he was surprised the day the guy invited him to his place. He said even their boss at work his not living in a luxury apartment like this guy " 3 bedroom flat " when him can hardly afford a single room. He said the guy invited him into his room and what he saw is office table and the guy cleared him is into online things but he just need to leave house at rush hour every morning for cover up. And this is a guy that even go to toilet with his I.D card grin grin grin God alone will help us in Nigeria.

hedonistic:

You really get it bro. These hypocritical idiots piss me off. They don't know the half of it.

I know a "banker" in Lagos that earns between N800k - N1m monthly, but drives a 2016 Range he bought for almost N50m CASH.. And owns a duplex in Lekki 1... He routinely burns N500k ish in clubs when hanging out... Travels to Yankee and elsewhere at least thrice a year. This guy made hundreds of millions off illegal forex runs within the last two years.

Nothing different between him and the average 'wire wire" boys. Nothing except that he "works" in one stupid bank......'so therefore', stupid girls and the rest of stupid society can use that to cover up for his illicit wealth.

It's just too annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by dalaman: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Having a job says nothing. Most of the people that have destroyed Nigeria are people with decent and legitimate jobs. How they get their money is what should be asked but unfortunately most people don't care. The wife of Evans the kidnapper is no different from the wife of Dr Saraki the Senate president and all the theving and corrupt politicians that have destroyed and will continue to destroy this country. They know that their husband's are doing evil but won't talk. Instead they'll join him.in doing the evil.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by BrainBox076(f): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmmm this is nice.
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by PDPGuy: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
darlenese:

my dear I'm married and I know what I'm talking about.
forget those pity tale women tell when their spouse is being caught. Their lifestyle alone sef is a give away. those who work hard for their money know how e dey be when they are spending it, unlike the way illegal money is being spent /squandered.

I was in the mall sometime ago and met a lady and a guy, the lady selected 3 bra, one of which cost 35k, I dnt think they are married but I kept wondering which man will use his hard earned salary or business proceed to buy bra of 35k each for a lady, if the guy is arrested tomorrow I am sure the lady will deny she doesn't know he is into crime. who earns salary and spend so much on undies?
Abeg fear some ladies.
Which recession dey Naija? You mean that someone spent over N100k on bras? shocked

I have to agree with you that the bf/fiancé/husband may have been into some shady line of work. There can't be any other explanation. N100k is more than the starting salary of 80% of graduates oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by colbankz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not in a real woman's place to question her husband's source of income..that is not only an act of insubordination but a total usurping of power.

Your only reason in his house is to eat wealth and give birth..that is why we call wives Oriaku (eater of wealth) in Igbo land.

So my sister, eat the wealth and mind your business.

If you dare to question his source of wealth, then you better be prepared to be the breadwinner.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by kayzat: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
grin grin That guy has weird opinions..

he's just an attention seeking troll

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
muminatmustapha:
some men do feel irritated when u ask, they would feel u want to know how much they earn, or to find out if they are rich
no,thats another excuse for you to go ahead whenever you get to date a rich guy. ask,nobody would see u as a gold digger. I'm dude myself andbif a girl asks me such,I do think she's only trying to know more about me and know if I'm not a bad guy. I see nothing bad in asking such a simple question

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by judgedredd22(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
The first thing I ask guys is what they do for a living. Once stories aren't adding up I take a walk. Can't afford to be dating/married to a yahoo nigga.

Nice piece op.

but you know i'm not into yahoo, ayam into google+... dazall grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:
Having a job says nothing. Most of the people that have destroyed Nigeria are people with decent and legitimate jobs. How they get their money is what should be asked but unfortunately most people don't care. The wife of Evans the kidnapper is no different from the wife of Dr Saraki the Senate president and all the theving and corrupt politicians that have destroyed and will continue to destroy this country. They know that their husband's are doing evil but won't talk. Instead they'll join him.in doing the evil.
you spoke my mind. I also wanted to make reference to Saraki and his wife. I'm very sure Saraki's wife knows about all the shady things he does and all those extreme fetish things he does for money and power but she wouldn't care as long as billions come in

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by pressplay411(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:

Nice piece op.

Aunty Benita you too dey lie. Bhet why?
Re: Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? by judgedredd22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
Benita won't ask such a question on such occasion. Replace it with exchange of contacts and on a call or second meeting we could talk deep. grin

leave that guy, him no get scope at all! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.