Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out (10991 Views)

Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much / Seven Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by risi66(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2017
There is this new s*x position that people are talking about now – its called the Cowpoke.
The position, which is intended to give maximum comfort and pleasure for the woman, has the woman on top – and the man on the bottom – with his legsup.
Because the man is in a legs-up/submissive position, some men are not comfortable getting in this position.
What do you think ladies, would you try this with your man?

1 Like

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Fernandowski(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2017
you wan make person prick break

I no Dey try joor

27 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by OkuFaba(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Is this PUNISHMENT or PLEASURE?? Pls i cannot come and kill myself because of borehole.

11 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2017
risi66:
There is this new s*x position that people are talking about now – its called the Cowpoke.
The position, which is intended to give maximum comfort and pleasure for the woman, has the woman on top – and the man on the bottom – with his legsup.
Because the man is in a legs-up/submissive position, some men are not comfortable getting in this position.
mostly because it makes us feel like we gay! A woman is supposed to open her legs like that, not a man dammit!!!

4 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by NLjona(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2017
i'm definately trying this out!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Safiaa(f): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Why are his legs up like that? Makes him look feminine.

7 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Kondomondo(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Op you are a cow
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by risi66(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Kondomondo:
Op you are a cow
cow or expert
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Sammmypoko(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
OkuFaba:
Is this PUNISHMENT or PLEASURE?? Pls i cannot come and kill myself because of borehole.

This is punishment oooo

2 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by onuwaje(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Ayele oooh

1 Like

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by IamSINZ(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Its almost like the Amazon position. Designed to make women feel powerful and in charge. grin

9 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by revolt(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
As long as she can hold the legs in support , like we hold theirs

1 Like

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by adaksbullet: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Its almost like the Amazon position. Designed to make women feel powerful and in charge. grin
bus I.am.sin, I'm no u we talkeds on these kind off tread grin

Am alway folo u bomber too bomber cheesy

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry go mine deer bus iamsin cheesy
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by IamSINZ(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus I.am.sin, I'm no u we talkeds on these kind off tread grin

Am alway folo u bomber too bomber cheesy

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry go mine deer bus iamsin cheesy

Ma nigga gringrin

I greet you bus cool
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by adaksbullet: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Ma nigga gringrin

I greet you bus cool

bus off all buses cheesy

I'm hale o cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Olivers(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2017
risi66:
its called the Cowpoke.
who named it sad
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by hardbody: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
These lazy girls, will they even agree to try it out? wink
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
risi66:

WTF?

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by chiraqDemon(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
NLjona:
i'm definately trying this out!!!!
I swear. I could into this. I'm calling my gf to see this. Tonight must be sweet.
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by chiraqDemon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

WTF?
Heeeeyyyy boss. Long time o

1 Like

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Well, d less endowed should not even dream of this style.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by CastroTbb(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Meanwhile, check out five biafran scientists you should know
http://revolutionnews.com.ng/five-biafra-scientists-you-should-know/
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by chikk(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ha.... Ndia abiakwa ozo...

Op, submissive or not, this doesn't look like a very comfortable position for men. However, the adventurous ones won't mind sha. Who cares? After all, the end justifies the mean.
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
That style is devilish... from the pits of hell... End time style!!!

1 Like

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Asegzy: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Try it and stand the risk of joystick fracture
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Loyalblak007(f): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol

You'll break his....
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Martin0(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Lol
You'll break his....
most be a gentle player on the pitch
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by lepasharon(f): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin for how long will he keep his legs up for?
Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by agrovick(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Penile fracture is real

1 Like

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Gofwane(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
mostly because it makes us feel like we gay! A woman is supposed to open her legs like that, not a man dammit!!!
correct guy. You just spoke ma mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by EWAagoyin(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin all this styles you can't try it with girls that have excess ass...laps and hips

1 Like

Re: Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
I'm old school.. Missionary and doggy is okay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) / Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.