Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). (11007 Views)

My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / Your Near Busting Experience / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by SteveOfu: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am so so happy dat am alive today, dis story I will surly tell it to my kids one day, on 31 night I went to see my ex in dia village around 1am , When I got to dia junction to take bike or keke to dia house, I did not see anyone, suddenly One keke came out, me I don't like to price things but dat day I started asking the guy how much, he said 200 and I said no I have 150 , he said no and later he was calling me, I don't know the spirit dat entered inside me and I told him no and he left, I was alone dia no bike , no keke , then some minutes another bike came and I paid 300 dat night, on my way going I saw dat keke upside down the driver died and the Keke was into pieces, one army man hit him even the army man was badly injured........... praise the lord

35 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Davash222(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
SteveOfu:
I am so so happy dat am alive today, dis story I will surly tell it to my kids one day, on 31 night I went to see my ex in dia village around 1am , When I got to dia junction to take bike or keke to dia house, I did not see anyone, suddenly One keke came out, me I don't like to price things but dat day I started asking the guy how much, he said 200 and I said no I have 150 , he said no and later he was calling me, I don't know the spirit dat entered inside me and I told him no and he left, I was alone dia no bike , no keke , then some minutes another bike came and I paid 300 dat night, on my way going I saw dat keke upside down the driver died and the Keke was into pieces, one army man hit him even the army man was badly injured........... praise the lord
Had it been you entered, the Grace and Anointing with you would have prevent that accident. They died cos of N50. You have no reason to praise the lord here.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Had a sweet babe in school. One guy was always lashing her from Ibadan. Banker. I was the assistant boyfriend. He pays the bills while I shine her Congo on his behalf. During holidays she went to stay with mister banker. Me went home jejely. Met one sweet imo lady. Helped her to shine her Congo just once ooooo. I returned to school later only for her to contact me that the once I shined he Congo has turned to belle oooooo. Somehow steady babe knew. She kept quiet until after graduation. On My send forth night she took me to a bar and rummed to the fullest. As in I drank to stupor. On getting home I just logged off. I have this attitude of laying still after waking up. I don't move immediately. I'll first observe My surrounding even with my eyes closed. Somehow I woke up that night. Normally if I guzzle na till tomorrow but this night I woke up. Felt someone straddled over me. My brother na this babe o. With knife over My chest. She was telling me that when I come back next time I get to earth I won't ever cheat on her again. The kind push I give her Ehn. Rushed to turn on the light. She had this crazed look on her face. Knife poised. Ready to strike. Stark naked. The babe wan kill me japa. I just dey beg. As I dey beg I dey shout. As I dey shout I dey dodge knife. I managed to hold her from behind before My neighbours barged in. Them follow me beg. Say make I swear with candle say I go marry her, blah, blah blah. As them dey say"you shibaraba do solemnly swear" I dey change am to "me shibaraba do solemly sweat " Na una go marry mad woman. Next morning I tell her say I wan go buy ingredients cook for her. Na there I pass go Lagos. I took nothing. Na she kuku buy everything. Till date I never see her. We talk on phone but it ends there. Still not married and no relationship. Her temper na dynamite. Funniest thing be say if she kill me I for die Sara death. Her papa was one big man for akure that year.
Somebody praise the lord for me oooo

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
I was attacked by a lion!
I still have the scars till date.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by ePoster: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
My near death xperience was when i started dating.

13 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Davash222(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
ePoster:
My near death xperience was when i started dating.
Lol
You win

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
One teenage girl abt 19yrs gave me intensed bj I almost passed out. Na Nutri milk save me that night.
It happened two weeks ago

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by sonofanarchy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
That day I will never forget 25th march 2015,I was returning from work, suddenly I stepped on a land mine jeez I was panicking and then something strucked my mind to jump, within a twinkle of an eye I jumped only for me to discover what I stepped on wasn't land mine but the lies about to be dropped here..

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Chrisemeka1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
sonofanarchy:
That day I will never forget 25th march 2015,I was returning from work, suddenly I stepped on a land mine jeez I was panicking and then something strucked my mind to jump, within a twinkle of an eye I jumped only for me to discover what I stepped on wasn't land mine but the lies about to be dropped here..
cheesycheesycheesygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by olumide3367(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by chinchonglee(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Marcofranz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let me read first.
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by PrincessB1(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
cheesy

Lemme book space
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
My near death experience was when a girl I though was romantic bite my lips when we were kissing. At first she kept my lips in her mouth and was making as if she was swallowing it. I was like... I can manage that kiss Then the more she got Hot, the harder she started biting. I wanted to scream but my lips were in her mouth. I almost died for a few seconds.

Believe it or not, that was what led to our breakup.

15 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by starbuck(f): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
I was stabbed by an almajiri who was a gateman at the house of my friend when I came visiting... At 1st he stopped and asked me Whom I was looking for, I told him someone besides I already know the flat where he stays(though I responded in rudely manner)... He dragged me back that I wasn't going anywhere and that was how the fight started between us, at 1st I didn't know I was stabbed on my stomach, it was people around that saw it and descended on him, the rest was history

9 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
This stuff happen to me in 2013 while i was coming back from el classico match that night around after 10 and i was gisting with my guy on 2go about the match. Suddenly i hit my leg with something and i decide to check, alas it was the only small block around an uncover well. If to say my leg miss with one inch i would have fell inside that well that night.

Since then i dont press phone while walking

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Sabby1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
I once entered inside a well to prevent my 10 month old Turkey which I had the intention of selling during Christmas season from sinking. I was surprised to see the turkey floating in the water and that gave me hope that I can do something fast. I decided to take the risk of going into the well to save my turkey and prevent it from dying in a public well. The sides of the well was slippery and while going down, I mistakenly skipped one of the steps made by the well-digger. The line between me being alive and being dead was so thin that I can't really explain how I came out of the well with the turkey scar free that day

20 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Sabby1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
My near death experience was when a girl I though was romantic bite my lips when we were kissing. At first she kept my lips in her mouth and was making as if she was swallowing it. I was like... I can manage that kiss Then the more she got honey, the harder she started biting. I wanted to scream but my lips were in her mouth. I almost died for a few seconds.

Believe it or not, that was what led to our breakup.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Triniti(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
I was standing on the road waiting for a bus, that was 15 years ago. When an old rickety bus with a huge iron bars used in carrying loads on top was passing by, I saw the bus and something whispered to me to go back further from the road, within a twinkle of an eye as the bus was approaching my position with full speed, the huge iron bar fell off from the bus and landed on the same exact spot ghat I was standing, breaking the coal tar. If I had stood there for a seconds more, I won’t be typing this now, as the iron bar would have ripped me into pieces

18 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Timagex(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by MrCork: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
SteveOfu:

angry
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by MrCork: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
SteveOfu:

errmm look hear bro..we ain't hear to sell ground nut.
Romance section strictly for chasing women...juss women
..so please please please...carry your die thread to hospital section!!!( No ofeense) angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Yxxx: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mine was as a kid.I was quite lanky
I was warned not to go near the well to fetch water but trust children very curious. So one day. I saw the rope dangling out of the well. I held it, somehow it got filled with water and it started pulling me instead of me to let go. I held on and was screaming. Thank God people heard my voice and rescued me if not the weight of the water could have succeeded in pulling me into the well.
Second one I picked money and that was how I started having near death experiences, the one that made me act fast was that as I slept in the afternoon I saw myself living the door and going to the gate outside but it was locked and i turned back and entered back into my body that was asleep. Hmm that was when I knew something was wrong. I Called my dad and explained the occurrences that week after asking me questions it was traced to the money I picked. He said I should go drop the denomination back at the same spot.Thank God that put an end to all those events.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by mumumugu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
SteveOfu:

how I wish you know the meaning of near death experience

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Frankicent(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Front page tinz.. Like if this Tori is cooling you off

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Had a sweet babe in school. One guy was always lashing her from Ibadan. Banker. I was the assistant boyfriend. He pays the bills while I shine her Congo on his behalf. During holidays she went to stay with mister banker. Me went home jejely. Met one sweet imo lady. Helped her to shine her Congo just once ooooo. I returned to school later only for her to contact me that the once I shined he Congo has turned to belle oooooo. Somehow steady babe knew. She kept quiet until after graduation. On My send forth night she took me to a bar and rummed to the fullest. As in I drank to stupor. On getting home I just logged off. I have this attitude of laying still after waking up. I don't move immediately. I'll first observe My surrounding even with my eyes closed. Somehow I woke up that night. Normally if I guzzle na till tomorrow but this night I woke up. Felt someone straddled over me. My brother na this babe o. With knife over My chest. She was telling me that when I come back next time I get to earth I won't ever cheat on her again. The kind push I give her Ehn. Rushed to turn on the light. She had this crazed look on her face. Knife poised. Ready to strike. Stark naked. The babe wan kill me japa. I just dey beg. As I dey beg I dey shout. As I dey shout I dey dodge knife. I managed to hold her from behind before My neighbours barged in. Them follow me beg. Say make I swear with candle say I go marry her, blah, blah blah. As them dey say"you shibaraba do solemnly swear" I dey change am to "me shibaraba do solemly sweat " Na una go marry mad woman. Next morning I tell her say I wan go buy ingredients cook for her. Na there I pass go Lagos. I took nothing. Na she kuku buy everything. Till date I never see her. We talk on phone but it ends there. Still not married and no relationship. Her temper na dynamite. Funniest thing be say if she kill me I for die Sara death. Her papa was one big man for akure that year.
Somebody praise the lord for me oooo
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Samueltemi337(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
When I was five or six I went to fetch water from a big tank filled with water but I was too short to reach for the tank so I started pulling myself up just to reach for the water then the next thing I saw was myself inside the water drowning I was shorting and shorting but who would hear someone shouting inside a water but before I knew what was happening my mom came and drag me out of the water

10 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Perfectman91: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Enjoying the comments here
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oh cooololey!!

Some of you are doing it as if it's lying competition.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.