Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God (51639 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by mogboyelade(f): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
They looks as if they are on movie location with the garment wears. Thank God for your life.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by nnemak(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Who gives this Evan clean new expensive looking dress to wear every time. Did he pack his bags or clothes to the Police Station.
Or he is on vacation there? cry

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by aydought: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
A beg make una help me. Who are those guys in church regalia. Same officers? grin
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by forghon: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Vatinie:
Just one kidnapper
he can feed ur generation and pays school to phd level only him.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by jaykay68(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:
That man Abba kyari can solve crime for Africa, I really respect him
honestly, the man Abba kyari is my kind of police officer, so simple and and fine officer.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by sweetkev(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Why the white garments dress. Oh I understand how they got the power to arrest him
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Is it only me?? But,these policemen look like ..........
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by JJCN: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
na wa o I think say na beta injury sef...stop hyping dis case
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ungara17: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Thank God for the minor.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by femi4: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Nuel25846:
see undercover cops
dem suppose be undercover but unfortunately their faces full social media

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by veeceesynergy: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
See Police man and his tattoo......if na me now dem arrest me say I be cultist

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by hoover420: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
leonine1:
wont FFK and Daddy freeze come some comments?

i see Evans in Olamide and Davido's next lyrics
That olamide's own is sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Schematics: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans is now a celebrity cheesy
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Pedekunle(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Why won't we come back from this digression to pressing issues of national importance?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Alwayson: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
But they must not show their faces Na.... for safety reasons

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by bennytrips27(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2017
abeg,who amongst them is abba in the first pics?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by intruxive(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2017
grin
Why is the zoo police embarrassing a honest biafran kidnapper ehnn angry
Why have they not caught all other kidnappers, if they cannot catch ALL other kidnappers they should free our bloder oh. Infactu we are organizing protest to lagos (no mansland) and ECOWAS for his detention is against the biafran constitution *in kanus voice grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by icemann(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans story is to distract you from biafra
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by AngelicBeing: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
sad
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by TinaAnita(f): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Why am I not happy about the arrest of Evans? Because those who made the arrest aren't better than him whatsoever. It's only in Nigeria that security operatives take selfies with criminals. Nigeria is completely finished!

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ihimiray(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
jaykay68:
honestly, the man Abba kyari is my kind of police officer, so simple and and fine officer.
yes u r right... I have bin watching him for a while now and am amazed how he gets things done... He is a rare breed
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by bionixs: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:
That man Abba kyari can solve crime for Africa, I really respect him
is this guy Abba kyari same Abba Kyari the PMB's chief of staff?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by kceewhyte(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Wait Ooo Evans is he a Nairalander
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by BiafraIShere(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Is it that nairaland has lost it or what? How is this news for Gods sake? This warped and ridiculous trend of posting irrelevant things on the front page for whatever reason should be stopped forthwith because it is damn right disgusting!
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by stankezzy: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2017
These people no get sense at all , you disguised as white garment people to catch just one criminal , why must u blow ur cover so that many criminals out there once they see white garments they will run.
American sill will never tell u how but they will just tell u , we got him

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by 9jatatafo(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Why are the busters of Evans showing their faces and names? No security measures in this country?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by fwesharumi(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2017
See as them be like street boys... No cooperate dressing.. Well Sha it is not my cooperate
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by kyaagbanairaland(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2017
All those saying Evans should be freed are all wasted sperms. They should never have been born. Their fathers should av ejaculated d sperms that formed them on d floor.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by optimismlaz(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Making a common criminal a celebrity, 9ja I hail thee
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by bazooka1: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
This is very unprofessional. Posing for pictures with a kidnap suspect.

They have turned this guy to a celebrity kidnapper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.