Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God (51640 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by yatty4emmanuel(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2017
The 1st To Notice The Looks Of Those Police Men,special Squard Indeed,even Their Clothes Looks Asawana Like.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Dom1980(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria police are stupid, see them posing and taking pics with harden criminal , if we still research very well , Nigeria police still collaborate in giving information to Evans.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by dojumav: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2017
infact.. i love the new face of our undercover cops.. u can never know who dey are.. so rugged and fierce like a common street guys.. good for camouflage.. kudos NPF

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by badbreathcure101: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
How does this people showing their faces up and down makes any sense. Why is this Evan's victory taking weeks of uncalled for celebration when he has bigger bosses he has worked for walking freely plus other dangerous criminals like him to arrest. They have almost made all his cycle escaped due to uncalled for interviews and publicities. Naija sha
y'all Igbos just trying to shade off the news so that it looks like nothing,Knapp
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Afonjashapmouth: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
badbreathcure101:
y'all Igbos just trying to shade off the news so that it looks like nothing,Knapp

First off I am a Yoruba man, plus not a party to tribalism as far as I am concerned international news wouldn't say an igbo Man but a Nigerian kidnap kingpin. What's so hard with common sense for people like you jumping from threads to threads with tribalism Check your life and create a future for you coming generation and not dwell on your failures. It's not too late bruh make a wise choice
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by toyclicks: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Those that tracked down the likes of Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein and Bin laden, I remember seeing them posting selfies everywhere

Just passing by sha
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2017
virus05:
All dose pple na Police?. If dose ones come ur house u go tink say dem be robbers
broh, u got it wrong, does police dress in that garment, so as to have the chance to penetrate into evans house, u know evans get cctv cameras nd boys watching over him, so what i think is that they dressed lyk a imam or all dis white garment church pple, so as to confuse evans and his boys, but maybe in the process, evans boy got to know their plan so started exchanging bullet, later on which led to the arrest of evans
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by jpphilips(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2017
You expose your identities to the same kidnappers and robbers you are hunting? did we really call these guys intelligence response team?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Horlardorjah(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2017
See them busy exposing themselves, they are supposed to be undercover. This is the time to sweep on Others using Evans as the Bait or using intelligence gathered from him. I TIRE FOR NIGERIAN POLICE
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by IsheriNorthGRA: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2017
Thought it was compulsory to have clean shave while in the force. Are these guys not part of NPF?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by debuscket(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
I thought police and military don't grow beards, why these ones carry bear bear anyhw
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by giftiy(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:
That man Abba kyari can solve crime for Africa, I really respect him
that guy na Nigerian jack B. Oh
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by madjune(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oya make I kukuma go take selfie with Evans.

Turn around and ask your neighbor, have you taken picture with Evans today?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by madbuhari: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
just a minor scratch... who shoot him according to reliable source and close neighbor of Evans... there is no gun shot during or after the arrest z Evans did not resist arrest neither do he engage them in gun dual... why do Nigeria police like to lie and seek attention unnecessary mark is somewhere this Evans will take a walk... I see him becoming a free man in months because there is no concrete evidence to nail him, no bank account or no E-transfer ,no first hand witness to testify against him, absolutely nothing, he will claim to do the confession under duress and I'm sure justice Okon Abang will deliver judgement in favour of him with 100million naira as compensation... Nigeria is an eyesores under dullard buhari 2nd stint as Nigeria President
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is beginning to look like a joke.... highly unprofessional
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by sshalom(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
All these exposures are stupid to say the least. The crack intelligence team should not be known to anyone say less lurking criminals who are still on the lookout for the next hit.

The way we handle intelligence issues in Nigeria is quite puzzling!
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
I been think say them be Evans crime partners sha.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by kunletexs: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
yeye police, your colleagues in developed country win better crime cases than this yet they do not see down and display foolishness like you are doing now. except you are telling me that this is your epic point in your career, or you are about to retire as your last case
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by whizzler: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:
That man Abba kyari can solve crime for Africa, I really respect him
But parading him and showing his face everywhere only put him at danger. I really fear for his and his family's safety
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by dadebayo1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
The picture below got me laughing out so loud.... See as they put hand round evans like celebrity grin.. The evans guy self no gree smile.... grin weldone sirs... May GOD continue to protect you all.. But undercover agents should not be seen for security reasons.... Nobody knows those that killed osama till date.... Showing faces puts the team on risk...

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Crixina(f): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
asatemple:
Amen for you, but the way you guys are posing with the kidnapper as if he's a celeb
in fact i thought the second pix was his gang.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Tecno66: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans don suffer. See as them dey take am pose for picture. You make money but no peace. Even if your friend knock your door, your heart go cut. You go think say police don come. That na life? Those police don hammer sha. All the cash wey them see there go don get feather fly.
PrettyCrystal:
A gallant police officer who was among the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the Inspector General of Police (IGP) who arrested the notorious billionaire kidnapper Evans in his Magodo mansion in Lagos - has reacted in jubilation to the big capture after sustaining a minor injury in the process.

Livinus Micheal posed alongside Nigeria's crime buster, ACP Abba Kyari and other policemen after arresting the wealthy criminal in his mansion.

Below is what the officer wrote on his social media account.

I give Almighty God the glory, and my boss Abba Kyari my 1 and only commander, and Abdulraham Ejily team 1, Abba k lead us 2 arrest the notorious and richest kidnapper Evans in which i sustained injury in d cos of his arrest but thank God I'm ok now. Thanks 2 God and all IRT for the dedication and manhunt of Evans. We had sleepless night and end of d day he was arrested.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/i-give-god-glory-policeman-says-arrest-notorious-kidnapper-evans-photos.html

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by james2man: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mmmm only God knows what will happen if Sekau or boko Haram leader is arrested live. This one that the arrest of Evan becomes daily headlines
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by osuofia2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
most people wont know the undercover work that went on before Evans was arrested.. Seeing those guys in White Garment... i smile.....Abba Kyari not just a cop but a super one.... i sight you Iku Ramon.... Those that have visited lagos Sars office will know why he is called Death.""IKU"
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by bionixs: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:
no he is not
thank you so so much dear
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by toyclicks: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even during Saddam Hussein's execution as I watched the video. The guys that performed the execution were in masks
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by leilapacha: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
in the first picture, the police on face-cap is deadly, "Iku-remo"; once pulled out a gun in a drinking pub, i just jejely paid for my drink and left, before we hear stories that touch
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by eniade07: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why posing with a criminal?..Nigerian police are not learning anything..they're even smiling... when are we going to be professional in our dealings?.... they just turn the whole thing into Nollywood film...I watched a video of policemen dancing & celebrating the arrest of Mr Evans the kidnapper, they were even firing shots....badly trained horses! mtcheww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.