Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God (51641 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ensamy(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
This Evans don become trophy that everybody wan dey pose with. grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Luvdk(f): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Continue the rat chase
Evan is now ur President who's languishing in London
Very useless country
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by goldman777: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Police taking selfies cheesy with evans the trophy when plenty evans are still walking free and probably taking selfies with them
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by leonine1(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
lol
hoover420:

That olamide's own is sure cheesy
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Princeboca12(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/i-give-god-glory-policeman-says-arrest-notorious-kidnapper-evans-photos.html

Why post pictures.. Dont they know that they are endangering their lifes to his allies who may want revenge
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by iLiquidator: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:
That man Abba kyari can solve crime for Africa, I really respect him
Exactly, but remember we have two Abba Kyari in Nigeria. One making a positive impact while the other ...........
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ihimiray(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2017
bionixs:
is this guy Abba kyari same Abba Kyari the PMB's chief of staff?
no he is not
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
did anybody notice tattoo on the guys hand and also his beard . This is against police ethics. Meanwhile , if ordinary person dress like that on a normal day, they will arrest the person for yahoo yahoo . Just imagine what SARS parade as intelligent police officers. If they loose their job, (which i dont wish them), or dismissed from the force, What do u think this people will be doing?
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by buffalowings: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Hahaha angry angry cheesy grin
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria Police. Raising foolish people since yesterday.
This dummy posting these pics has just id'd an entire special unit.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
ednut1:
this is getting lame
I just tire my brother..
What do we call this...??
Man need pack comot from this nation...
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2017
kolajoo:
Sars bunch of thieves. Pot calling kettle black mtscheeew
Thanks man

What's the difference between SARS and Him...?
Robbers catching Robbers
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ihimiray(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Luvdk:
Continue the rat chase
Evan is now ur President who's languishing in London
Very useless country
the country useless like ur pussy
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Mambox: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:

Our very own Jack Bauer.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by doskie(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
How does this people showing their faces up and down makes any sense. Why is this Evan's victory taking weeks of uncalled for celebration when he has bigger bosses he has worked for walking freely plus other dangerous criminals like him to arrest. They have almost made all his cycle escaped due to uncalled for interviews and publicities. Naija sha
we have no intelligent system at all. criminals have side kicks. they are out there.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by 2shure: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017

See diah hard faces
These foils dey smoke sm...sk.
Dey are criminals

Useless fucs
See dis hardened criminal faces.
Porpor and evans are the same
Thieves

Dey put tatoo.
Confra guys

Bastads

Usa police ..double up.
Naija police....a waste filled wit drunks.confras and robbers

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Ezemann(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2017
I thought police don't keep bears shocked
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Thiago888: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Abba Kyari,DAT man too much keep up sir..
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by tdayof(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
How does this people showing their faces up and down makes any sense. Why is this Evan's victory taking weeks of uncalled for celebration when he has bigger bosses he has worked for walking freely plus other dangerous criminals like him to arrest. They have almost made all his cycle escaped due to uncalled for interviews and publicities. Naija sha

Their ID has been compromised already. They do not perform the Intel, they are only for assault. IRT members performing the Intel are unknown to the public.

These guys will only perform intel at a minimum level. Imagine Kyari performing intel publicly?

They're not even the highest of NPF strike group. There's the NPF special forces team. Those guys have their faces covered in pictures.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ALAYORMII: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Taking selfie with a criminal
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Elle277(f): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Injury koh, as if the guy give them tough time, its just a scratch and not News worthy joor. Just tag Evans these days and you get traffic.. smh
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by 2shure: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Join me in freebullet on andriod or wifi.
Lets test your shooting skills.
Modern ak 47 all day.
Yeah

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ihimiray(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Mambox:

Our very own Jack Bauer.
big na
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Collinsiweadi(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Na wow for niaja our police force hav turn a criminal into a celebrity am sure he will also hav a special treatment in cell ..i nava saw d faces of those dat kill osama
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by ALAYORMII: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Ezemann:
I thought police don't keep bears shocked

Na open mouth Miisef dey here ooo
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by FTrebirth(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2017
APC government as usual are using 'evans news' to mask their major fails. this is going to last for months efe oruro and apostle suleiman come to mind.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by no1madman(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2017
No difference b/w evans and naija fackin police. . .
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by yomz1e(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2017
when are we going to see our gallant officers in mordern weapons? all these guns look like hand me down and some are even older than the officers. well done officers.
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by Afonjashapmouth: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2017
tdayof:

Their ID has been compromised already. They do not perform the Intel, they are only for assault. IRT members performing the Intel are unknown to the public.

These guys will only perform intel at a minimum level. Imagine Kyari performing intel publicly?

They're not even the highest of NPF strike group. There's the NPF special forces team. Those guys have their faces covered in pictures.

Nice response learnt from it. This definitely could be used to cause some kind of panic among the rest and make them run out of their hole for an escape, which will give the main intels a good catch. However remember naija is a town of officials hint criminals, criminals pay back. I just think they r over airing his case, they should make others clueless of his utterances and leave chances for mistakes, giving the intels upper arm in tracking them down. My opinion
Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by tdayof(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
2shure:

See diah hard faces
These foils dey smoke sm...sk.
Dey are criminals

Useless fucs
See dis hardened criminal faces.
Porpor and evans are the same
Thieves

Dey put tatoo.
Confra guys

Bastads

Usa police ..double up.
Naija police....a waste filled wit drunks.confras and robbers

Don't compare SWAT of CTSFO to NPF IRT.

We have something that matches that. NPF SPF, CTU, SPU

Re: Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God by hohafrank(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2017
ihimiray:
He shouldn't take the glory for the arrest of Evans.But for the miraculous escape of Mr Dunu,Evans should have invisible until this day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.