Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze (79031 Views)

EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by OlufemiAbbey(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ok
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
This freeze needs help
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by AngelicBeing: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
angry
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by MrImole: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stop giving that coward unnecessary attention.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nickymezor(f): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Seen... wat next?
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by TempleChinedum(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
So his children shouldn't go to a good school because he's a kidnapper?
Can Freeze swear he hasn't gotten money via an illegal way before?
Mtcheew Attention seeker 5.0 sad sad
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by purplekayc(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nobody should name his child Evans anymore
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by AngelicBeing: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
sukkot:
grin evans the bulldog
He is also a rottweiler, his cup is full, he might be sentenced to death or life imprisonment, his case is terrible, he must have been warned several times by God to repent but he continued sad
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Flamzey00(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's a pity we believe every shit they disclose here on internet. Even Daddy Freeze dat is confused has info on d cars Evans wife own#She own a car factory in Togo# Evans is a shareholder of Arsenal Fc#Fake news everywhere#
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Ejirochocho(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Okay, so I read some ipob guys saying that Evans the kidnapper was arrested because he is an ibo man, that the Nigerian Police were jealous of his success. One of them said : ''why have the Police not arrested kidnappers from other tribe?'' ''They arrested Evans because he is a biafran''

Hoping to get some likes?. You are only making a fool of yourself.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by bigtt76(f): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na English Language na hin persin de take drive cars ni? Abi wetin this man de tok sef #AttentionSeeker! Anyway how come her statement on Vanguard Newspaper pleading for her husband was written in good English? Newspapers I know rarely edit their interview so as not to be seen tainting the interviewee's first hand details

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by freddie82(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
imagine... is english an SI unit of success or intelligence? these people no just get sense
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by nell4: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Okay, so I read some ipob guys saying that Evans the kidnapper was arrested because he is an ibo man, that the Nigerian Police were jealous of his success. One of them said : ''why have the Police not arrested kidnappers from other tribe?'' ''They arrested Evans because he is a biafran'' ''The Nigerian Police should stop marginalising biafran criminals''

#FreeEvans
shut up.you said it. no ibo man said so
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
In Nigeria, what you drive, the house you live in defines your wealth and prosperity not what you do. This is a social problem that has spoilt the minds of the youths. A reason why corruption and crime won't go easily. When we start respecting and appreciating hard work, a lot will change in the country. It's only a decision and a choice.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by sukkot: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
He is also a rottweiler, his cup is full, he might be sentenced to death or life imprisonment, his case is terrible, he must have been warned several times by God to repent but he continued sad
LMAO oh you think GOD was warning him ? somehow i think GOD was killing two birds with one stone and used him to kidnap all those wicked people he kidnapped. and then when everyone that needed to be kidnapped and extorted was reached then GOD made them catch him. its called satan casting out satan in the bible. he was used as a tool to cast out other satan. trust me everyone kidnapped were being kidnapped as judgement from above wink

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by joyAA(f): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
See machine shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
My gorrrrrrr shocked

So what is she crying for?
Wait, does D's mean she has been in Lagos the entire time?
Orrrr does Freeze's kids school in Ghana?
This matter don't tire me sed undecided undecided
I only feel for these kids! I mean Evans children, let this thing not affect them biko
Every child has a right to be protected, regardless of what the parents have done
Though I'm impressed with the Nigerian police, I feel they should have arrested this woman by now
And why are they carrying Evans upandan like dustbin? Let them question him and carryout their investigations already
Gtb....I hail ooo
His account officer will be s*itting in his pants rn grin grin grin cheesy

This is some bomb tea btw wink
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
aktom007:
20 million naira car?

Are you talking about the 2012 or 2017 model?
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Abudu2000(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Watch the ipobsss come here to say "Evans thread again""

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by logica(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Can you imagine
You mean, the children of a kidnapper and armed robber shouldn't be allowed to school with yours? grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ufondunenye(f): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
in a situation like this, any story can make the front page.
I'm not in the said Evans side but I just took my time to really look at both cars very well and I just found out that the cars are not the same, their two different cars.
maybe you can go back and check the cars also, 'the front' and 'the screen', you will see the difference there.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by SkinnyDude(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
so only people who speak english drive classy car?
yeye dey smell
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ojialo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
so people that can't speak good English can't shouldn't​ be riding expensive car's
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
sukkot:
LMAO oh you think GOD was warning him ? somehow i think GOD was killing two birds with one stone and used him to kidnap all those wicked people he kidnapped. and then when everyone that needed to be kidnapped and extorted was reached then GOD made them catch him. its called satan casting out satan in the bible. he was used as a tool to cast out other satan. trust me everyone kidnapped were being kidnapped as judgement from above wink
More like the law of retributive justice, your explanation is deep, the ways of Yaweh are unfathomable sad
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by otokx(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
The man and his wife should face the music.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by AngelicBeing: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
majekdom2:
In Nigeria, what you drive, the house you live in defines your wealth and prosperity not what you do. This is a social problem that has spoilt the minds of the youths. A reason why corruption and crime won't go easily. When we start respecting and appreciating hard work, a lot will change in the country. It's only a decision and a choice.
l concur
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by sukkot: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
More like the law of retributive justice, your explanation is deep, the ways of Yaweh are unfathomable sad
they can be but if you study the scriptures long enough you will be let in through the doors of understanding. wink

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ndidibabe(f): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
seunO4:
Aproko man
They will soon kidnap this guy..
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
brainpulse:
shocked And she said she doesn't know her husband is rich and she collects just little money for feeding.
Women will carry gold for lying in Olympics.

The way Nigerian girls lie, even Lie Muhammed is learning..
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ifyain: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fake stories of this EVANS everywhere. This is Evans discussing with GOD after He is been forgiven by Jesus.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
you see why you don't believe people's crocodile tears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.