Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. (2880 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Towncrier007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
This young lady blasted her toasters with the post below, and trust 9ja boys who are not smiling.

Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by MzJin(f): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ftc 2nd Yipeeeeee lalallastical take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by youngbabaj(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
and this One too na news
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Brooke60(f): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:
Wont get to FP
and if it does, ori yi ko pe angry
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by MzJin(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Brooke60:
Wont get to FP
and if it does, ori yi ko pe angry

I don't understand what u just wrote but I wish u same
...........mr.jealousy
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Harbeyg09(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lmfao...... Nothing epic there, that "Lmfao" is for myself grin grin
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Evablizin(f): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lols this post is not funny but the comments above me just weak me.
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:
he should take note to pay the 30 billion for the akanti abi? grin
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by MzJin(f): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
he should take note to pay the 30 billion for the akanti abi? grin

I smell jealousy
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

I smell jealousy
lol..I can't smell anything grin
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Towncrier007(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

I smell jealousy
hahahhaa biko that boy should stop jealousy ohh
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
What she said is actually the truth...
Some guys already have this mentality that every lady plays hard to get,it makes them keep trying to be persistent.

Not every lady likes that persistence. I don't.
A mature lady should know what she wants and not playing games. Except if you both want to be friends first, but guys hate that.

Why do some of you guys hate the friendzone so much, must you date every girl you meet?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by MzJin(f): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Towncrier007:

hahahhaa biko that boy should stop jealousy ohh

As in my brother.............tank uuuuu ooooo
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by MzJin(f): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol..I can't smell anything grin

Bring yr nose closer
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Towncrier007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Some guys already have this mentality that every lady plays hard to get,it makes them keep trying to be persistent.

Rich boiz don't behave like that, because they lack time. but for broke boiz, they will keep disturbing your life till you say yess.
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

Bring yr nose closer
lol...where should I bring it closer to? grin
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by mrphysics(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Everyday, Nigerian girls keep showing guys the reason why they should be used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Why do some of you guys hate the friendzone so much, must you date every girl you meet?
this question alone don score me 200 for jamb
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nonsense! even if thousands of guys are asking her out must she post it on her timeline insecure Hoe.

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by pocohantas(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Towncrier007:

Rich boiz don't behave like that, because they lack time. but for broke boiz, they will keep disturbing your life till you say yess.
Not true, it's has nothing to do with being rich or broke but the mindset that the girl would change her mind.
The average Nigerian guy is like that.

If a girl likes you, I don't think it should take her that long to accept.
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by mrphysics(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Not true, it's has nothing to do with being rich or broke but the mindset that the girl would change her mind.
The average Nigerian guy is like that.

If a girl likes you, I don't think it should take her that long to accept.
Can we ever understand Nigerian girls? While what you said remains true, but most Nigerians, Infact 0.05% of Nigerian girls don't do that. It is normal for them to play the usual hard to get. They do that to those they love too.

The fact she already did hard to get until she was gotten does not make her think she can be frank at first to anyone that comes after.

When a girl is in relationship, she tends to exhibit all these you have mentioned.
When I see any of them cry of broken heart, I do not pity them because they have broken most persons heart.
Stop saying as if all girls follow same principle. You and I know that the most uncertain being in the universe are girls/ladies/women. No one rule solves their problem.
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by mrphysics(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
hatbricker:
Nonsense! even if thousands of guys are asking her out must she post it on her timeline insecure Hoe.
Lol. she is trying to do Hoe-economics to the guy. She is now claiming to belong to the class of sincere ladies. Someone somewhere is managing her weak heart
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by mrphysics(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Towncrier007:

It has nothing to do with how rich the person is. This is a unique way Nigerian ladies behave. They form. None of them says yes at first approach, not even the most sincere ones.

Guys need to be persistent and patience. If you package yourself well, you can even win the heart the next day
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by chiraqDemon(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Men don suffer. B4 who get time to toast. Just ride your brand new hero bicycle to her father's house and tell him that u saw his daughter in the farm and u would like to marry. Next day bring ur ppl and yam and Palm wine and carry her away. Next 2 years she don born 5 children for u
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by femi4: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Brooke60:
Wont get to FP
and if it does, ori yi yin ko pe angry
fixed
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Jman06(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Make she dey dia dey form, when age no go dey her side again she go begin do like some AUNTIES for my area wey dey always admire young guys wey no even send them.
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
pocohantas:

A mature lady should know what she wants and not playing games. Except if you both want to be friends first, but guys hate that.

So true
1000 likes for you
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Ejanla07: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
pocohantas:

when she was taking stone cold Steve Austin iced cream she forgot to announce she dont like d guy..

the question should be. why do girls find it hard to resist iced cream even from someone you don't like..

what a shame

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by ikp120(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Most guys are just too dull to know how to deal with bitchés.

Once she starts acting cold or uninterested, I will delete everything about her. That's how it's done.
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
What are we supposed to learn from this thread ?
Re: See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:

You are talking here as if there is any atom of sincerity in a Nigerian girl.

You will be hearing things like :

" Don't call me again "

" Am i the only girl you can date? "

" I don't think i like you enuf "

" I am not even interested again "..

Nah so !

Okay nah.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes / State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.