Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) (2875 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / Pretty Lady With Very Large Hips Shakes It For Sunday Vibes / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by danieljoel759: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
This hips is rare to find anywhere, but this abuja nairalander has it and shares her moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYywNymNnI&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by danieljoel759: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by pyyxxaro: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
She go wear this kin tight skirt go church

How person won take concentrate during praise and worship

Person go de church e go de reason lashing

Na better Winch all these gals be oh

She has a bright future behind her cry
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by ogochimereinno: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you know the most used FOUR lettered word? LOVE
And the need to everyone is TO LOVE and TO BE LOVED
We all need that LOVE.
No love of this world will satisfy us. Do you know why?
Because the love of this world has two problems. http://www.inforedu.com/2017/07/love-the-reality.html#comment-form
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lefulefu comman see o shocked shocked
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Lefulefu comman see o shocked shocked
not dat she shake her ukwu dat much sha cheesy but d babe gallant for back and hips i must confess wink.
shinalaura and Lalas247 can dance far better than her smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
She go wear this kin tight skirt go church

How person won take concentrate during praise and worship

Person go de church e go de reason lashing

Na better Winch all these gals be oh

She has a bright future behind her cry
dat one no look like church cloth oo.more like an office cloth cheesy
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

not dat she shake her ukwu dat much sha cheesy but d babe gallant for back and hips i must confess wink.

na lie e

those pretty ladies are too shy to dance jareh

and i'm 75% sure lala cant dance lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na lie e

Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Where Laura dey seff
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na lie e

ii am telling u with confidence now...
jokes aside..
lala sabi dance wella wink
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Where Laura dey seff
i be see her dey view this thread cheesy
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

i be see her dey view this thread cheesy
She dey creep walk abi .. I will catch her on the other side grin
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

na doubting thomas grin
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

na doubting thomas grin
D guy too dey doubt seff grin kolewerk sha

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

D guy too dey doubt seff grin kolewerk sha
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

lmao

dis one don confirm am na.............aunty you no sabi dance tongue tongue

you can prove me wrong though by sending me a video of you dancing on whatsapp grin grin

and dont worry i'll send you one of the videos i have of me twerking as leaverage just incase you feel i'm one of those douches who post online private videos ladies sent dem................its gonna be a win win situation grin grin cool cool
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

ii am telling u with confidence now...
jokes aside..
lala sabi dance wella wink

hehehe dis your confidence dey shock me o shocked shocked

i still believe she doesnt know how to dance sha

wait o i mean dance o not shake yansh well...........
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

dis one don confirm am na.............aunty you no sabi dance tongue tongue

you can prove me wrong though by sending me a video of you dancing on whatsapp grin grin

and dont worry i'll send you one of the videos i have of me twerking as leaverage just incase you feel i'm one of those douches who post online private videos ladies sent dem................its gonna be a win win situation grin grin cool cool

You will have to send me a naked pic with your passport on your forehead grin deal ?
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

You will have to send me a naked pic with your passport on your forehead grin deal ?

lmfao cheesy cheesy

won't a video of me twerking do
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao cheesy cheesy

Nope wetin I wan take twerk do
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

lmfao cheesy cheesy

na wah o

Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
[
Lalas247:

Nope wetin I wan take twerk do

na wah o

ok how about i use the passport to cover my dick.............i wouldnt want you seeing hunter all bare embarassed

deal?
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:
[

na wah o

ok how about i use the passport to cover my dick.............i wouldnt want you seeing hunter all bare embarassed

deal?
Kolewerk grin
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is that lala247 ?
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Kolewerk grin

superb

so how we wan do am

pm abi?

And errmmm shey you know say na you go first send the video before i send my naked picture o cheesy
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Lalas247(f): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

superb

so how we wan do am

pm abi?

And errmmm shey you know say na you go first send the video before i send my naked picture o cheesy
Waka grin
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
And people are still wondering why God doesn't answer prayers in Nigeria... undecided
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Waka grin

aha!! Wetin happen na sad

na ladies first i dey do na.........my grand dad taught me to always remember and apply that phrase ladies first grin

besides no be your nude i dey find o

na just a small video of you dancing in exchange of my precious nude cheesy
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by PDPGuy: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:
And people are still wondering why God doesn't answer prayers in Nigeria... undecided
Lol
It's just her unique way of worshipping God cheesy
Re: Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) by toastedbread: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Why she no shake some...

(1) (Reply)

Help! She Called It Off Cos I Assisted A Lady At Night / Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend? / Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.