Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (4398 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
The kanu/ipob or igbo biafran must well prepared for real battle!, if they cause confusion, panic and excitement to get referendum! they must get fully prepare for legal battle!
No more free ride on Nigeria!
Anglophone Cameroon is gone, Bakassi is gone, cut the land of Nigeria for biafra?
will be a deadly mission!
self determination is the right of every indigenous people and it is never a call for war. Now educate your self with what is written bellow.

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
toofit007:
all you need is this to give you small sense
sen-sable ipob !
here is my question pls don't run away answer!
what is "uti possidetis" means in self determination?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eastfield1:
“pledged themselves to respect colonial frontiers
as they existed at the moment of decolonization"

We are No longer in the Era(moment) of Decolonization.
educate your self with this article below and don't be delusional .

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
toofit007:
educate your self with this article below and don't be delusional .
I see your convention sheet answer my question!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

sen-sable ipob !
here is my question pls don't run away answer!
what is "uti possidetis" means in self determination?
dont run away plz answer this question "ayinchoro'inorowo-owenayi" in self determination.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

I see your convention sheet answer my question!
dont run away answer this question too "ayinchoro'inorowo-owe-ayi" in self determination.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by vicadex07(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Guy are u mad? I am yoruba but i want biafra even more than some igbos.

wetin concern u and biafra?
oladeebo:
it's a pity that at this age of information people were still lazy to read to get knowledge! No wonder why the brain dead like kanu pocketed the whole nation of igbo!
The battle for the survival of Nigeria nation is just started, it may take long but Nigeria will win at last!

1 Like

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
toofit007:
dont run away plz answer this question "ayinchoro'inorowo-owenayi" in self determination.
ha ha ha ha!
you see gullible!
he means am writing in my local language, so he too write in his local!
how can[i] kanu the Brit[/i] can't take this one to market for sale!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
vicadex07:
Guy are u mad? I am yoruba but i want biafra even more than some igbos.

wetin concern u and biafra?
who ask you who you are?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
toofit007:
we are here and we shall always be here. we deconstruct argument with facts and figures. now take a look at what is written bellow.
ok
read the passage above!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by vicadex07(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Shut up. U are too obsessed wit biafra. Leave the igbos to acheive what dey want.

Its actually best for everyone especially yoruba. U shouldnt be against it if youre truly a yoruba because it will benefit us most on the long run.

Sincerely i doubt if u are a yoruba just like deedeedee1 said...
oladeebo:

who ask you who you are?

1 Like

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by haffaze777(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
vicadex07:
Shut up. U are too obsessed wit biafra. Leave the igbos to acheive what dey want.

Its actually best for everyone especially yoruba. U shouldnt be against it if youre truly a yoruba because it will benefit us most on the long run.

D guy is impostor,no right thinking Yoruba will go against ipob or any other secessionist, how does it affect Yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
vicadex07:

ok
let it be cleared to kanu/ipob and you yoruba/biafran that the battle to safe Nigeria is just the beginning, you must prepare for tough legal battle!
I swear!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by vicadex07(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Its quite obvious from this statement that u are not yoruba

if dem born u well interprete the phrase below and complete the popular saying

eni tafa soke oyodo bori...
oladeebo:

ok
let it be cleared to kanu/ipob and you yoruba/biafran that the battle to safe Nigeria is just the beginning, you must prepare for tough legal battle!
I swear!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by vicadex07(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Exactly...
haffaze777:
D guy is impostor,no right thinking Yoruba will go against ipob or any other secessionist, how does it affect Yoruba nation
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
toofit007:
dont run away answer this question too "ayinchoro'inorowo-owe-ayi" in self determination.
are you still around?
read:
Oxford Dictionary of Law defines uti possidetis, which means “as
you possess” in Latin, as follows:
A principle usually applied in international law to the delineation of
borders. When a colony gains independence, the colonial boundaries are
accepted as the boundaries of the newly independent state...38
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:
Its quite obvious from this statement that u are not yoruba

if dem born u well interprete the phrase below and complete the popular saying

eni tafa soke oyodo bori...
hun-un
you mean:
o tafa soke yi'do bori?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:

how can I allow igbo to grab the land that not belong to them?
Do I have other country beside Nigeria?
they should go to Cameroon for their biafra!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by vicadex07(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Den wats ur problem. Leave ipob people alone. Dey are just making noise and looking for people to blame for their misforfune.

Dey no born dem well to actualize any biafra. Its all just noise. If u are intelligent enough u would have deciphered that especially from their reactions after the kaduna declaration. You are just giving them the opportunity to taunt and blame afonja for their misery wit this your useless threads
oladeebo:

hun-un
you mean:
o tafa soke yi'do bori?

1 Like

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

are you still around?
read:
Oxford Dictionary of Law defines uti possidetis, which means “as
you possess” in Latin, as follows:
A principle usually applied in international law to the delineation of
borders. When a colony gains independence, the colonial boundaries are
accepted as the boundaries of the newly independent state...38
I have taken time to study you and your write up and I have come to the conclusion that you lack the mental strength to engage me in a constructive argument. now I want to ask you if the meaning of this your so called "uti possidetis" is what it is, we're was this your useless "uti possidetis" principle when bakassi penusila was seceded to Cameroon? if this your useless "uti possidetis" principle that your laying your argument on could not prevent bakassi penusila from being seceded to Cameroon even when the so called Nigeria is a sovereign state, what gave you the assurance that all the part that makes up old eastern region can not secede from this your useless country, have you seen reason why I said you sound like a f**lish person. Now stop being delusional, go and acquire education but above all, acquire knowledge so you can librate your self from mental slavery. Don't quote me again cos your too incompetent for me to argue with, good day.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2017
toofit007:
I have taken time to study you and your write up and I have come to the conclusion that you lack the mental strength to engage me in a constructive argument. now I want to ask you if the meaning of this your so called "uti possidetis" is what it is, we're was this your useless "uti possidetis" principle when bakassi penusila was seceded to Cameroon? if this your useless "uti possidetis" principle that your laying your argument on could not prevent bakassi penusila from being seceded to Cameroon even when the so called Nigeria is a sovereign state, what gave you the assurance that all the part that makes up old eastern region can not secede from this your useless country, have you seen reason why I said you sound like a f**lish person. Now stop being delusional, go and acquire education but above all, acquire knowledge so you can librate your self from mental slavery. Don't quote me again cos your too incompetent for me to argue with, good day.
you need to run away but my opinion will be known to the public and you can't stop that!
Bakassi is lost through lawful battle which is the best option a reasonable country can take!
so before an inch of Nigeria territory over to biafra the same legal battle will be engage and if you win will vacated the land for you!
ok
No more free ride on Nigeria any longer that's why I warn you to get prepared for legal battle! serious legal battle!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by eposho: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2017
I think the right lingo is ACCEPTED.
NOT ACCEPT.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by deedeedee1: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:
Den wats ur problem. Leave ipob people alone. Dey are just making noise and looking for people to blame for their misforfune.

Dey no born dem well to actualize any biafra. Its all just noise. If u are intelligent enough u would have deciphered that especially from their reactions after the kaduna declaration. You are just giving them the opportunity to taunt and blame afonja for their misery wit this your useless threads
That guy is an irritant
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by omofunaab(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
What kind of stupid thread is this?

What's wrong with some yorubas on this forum?

3 Likes

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

you need to run away but my opinion will be known to the public and you can't stop that!
Bakassi is lost through lawful battle which is the best option a reasonable country can take!
so before an inch of Nigeria territory over to biafra the same legal battle will be engage and if you win will vacated the land for you!
ok
No more free ride on Nigeria any longer that's why I warn you to get prepared for legal battle! serious legal battle!
oooo ,I see! so on which premise will you establish your legal battle? OK let me guess on "uti possidetis" haahahahah foolishness everywere. grin
oladeebo:

ok
oooo ,I see! so on which premise will you establish your legal battle? OK let me guess on "uti possidetis" haahahahah foolishness everywere.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

ok
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
toofit007:
oooo ,I see! so on which premise will you establish your legal battle? OK let me guess on "uti possidetis" haahahahah foolishness everywere. ;Doooo ,I see! so on which premise will you establish your legal battle? OK let me guess on "uti possidetis" haahahahah foolishness everywere.
The Indigenous people of Biafra Ipob under Nnamdi kanu activities in Nigeria territory is illegal under local and the international law!
and no wonder why is in court already and this is just the beginning of he legal battle awaiting you!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
omofunaab:
What kind of stupid thread is this?

What's wrong with some Yoruba on this forum?
does it necessary to insult me before you made your opinion known?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

That guy is an irritant
irritant!
yah!
why not rude against land grabber foreigners igbo!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by omofunaab(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

does it necessary to insult me before you made your opinion known?

I said what kind of stupid thread is this, but i should have insulted you rather.

Peeps like you are the reasons why some of these potopoto people insult yorubas.. you guys make it look like yorubas can't do without them. ..

2 Likes

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
omofunaab:

I said what kind of stupid thread is this, but i should have insulted you rather.

Peeps like you are the reasons why some of these potopoto people insult yorubas.. you guys make it look like yorubas can't do without them. ..
if you can't be civiled get out of way ok!
you are free to join biafra as I have my full right to oppose!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated / How Come Ijaws Are 15million People? / 2023: Tinubu Cannot Win Because Nigerians Don't Want Him - Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.