Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate (3257 Views)

Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Senate Recall: Dino Melaye Becomes Prayer Warrior / Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good night , sleep on it
cursedAbiola:

just like it seems impossible for saraki to dodge 18 count charges

keep robbing poo on your penis till your eyes go clear
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by BabaRamota1980: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is Kogi not an APC state?
Dino should go and talk to AP or Tinubu to see how they can help his situation. This problem can be resolved. If he is kicked out of Senate it could really ruin his political career for life. Right now two people rule the political landscape in Nigeria, Osinbajo and Tinubu. He will need these two, especially for Kogi West, a Yoruba Constituency.
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by obailala(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Impossicant... Nigeria isnt mature enough yet for this sort of stunt.
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Kog45(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
I don't even know what to type

The truth is I don't believe all this trash anymore

If saraki will escape all the allegations levelled against him

Nigeria is not ready for development yet
Haba but Tinubu escaped the same allegations and nothing happened,you and Saraki issues are 5&6,pls chill and enjoy Nigeria political hypocrisy.
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Is Kogi not an APC state?
Dino should go and talk to AP or Tinubu to see how they can help his situation. This problem can be resolved. If he is kicked out of Senate it could really ruin his political career for life. Right now two people rule the political landscape in Nigeria, Osinbajo and Tinubu. He will need these two, especially for Kogi West, a Yoruba Constituency.
He created Bello to spite Tinubu... Bello is stinging him and Kogi people real hard at the moment. Tinubu dey Angola dey Flenjour
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Kog45:
Haba but Tinubu escaped the same allegations and nothing happened,you and Saraki issues are 5&6,pls chill and enjoy Nigeria political hypocrisy.
Tinubu's case was different... Tinubu was accused of operating foreign account, which was proven to be false... his US accounts were seen to be dormant during his period as gov... I don't see any reason why Saraki issue should not be treated like any other politician sha...all na same same... I believe Saraki is better than Northern Oligarch candidate ...Lawan. Tinubu and his gang were just stupidly doing the bidding of cabals that have no plan aside Nothern agenda. Lawan was a dodged bullet. I think George Akume would have been a better choice.
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Frankiss44(m): 3:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Iamwrath:

See this one , because your view differs makes me a child ? i bet you one on one you'd not be able to say that to my face

mumu people

The question you will need to ask yourself is if it is possible to recall any senator based on some trashy signatures?
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by BabaRamota1980: 5:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Nalikedis:
He created Bello to spite Tinubu... Bello is stinging him and Kogi people real hard at the moment. Tinubu dey Angola dey Flenjour

Tinubu dey Angola ke, abi u mean Gongola?
Wetin hin find g.....

....hin no hear say dem don issue quit notice for Igbo? Abi e no consarn am?
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by cursedAbiola(f): 6:34am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
Iamwrath:
Good night , sleep on it
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 6:39am On Jun 20, 2017
So , i am assuming you are one of the trash , since i assume you are an electorate , because you feel less than yourself doesn't mean others feel like that as well

Frankiss44:

The question you will need to ask yourself is if it is possible to recall any senator based on some trashy signatures?
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Frankiss44(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Iamwrath:
So , i am assuming you are one of the trash , since i assume you are an electorate , because you feel less than yourself doesn't mean others feel like that as well

I have don't have much time to spend with idiots.. Keep living in a fools paradise for all I care.. I give you 3 weeks maximum and you will get to see how you have made a fool of yourself as this case will die a natural death like many others
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Iamwrath: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Edioottt FlatPob
Frankiss44:

I have don't have much time to spend with idiots.. Keep living in a fools paradise for all I care.. I give you 3 weeks maximum and you will get to see how you have made a fool of yourself as this case will die a natural death like many others
Re: Kogi West Constituents Get Enough Votes To Recall Dino Malaye From Senate by Ratello: 12:36am On Jun 21, 2017
I don't see Dino the loud mouth escaping this......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! / IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha / Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.