Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help (29895 Views)

My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
God!
What's all this grin

Buha
Buhahaha
Buhahahhahahahhahahahah

Make una no say na Buhari I wan call o, na so ma own laugh take start.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by andyanders: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Since he already stated that he will explain to you later goes to show that he has skeleton in his cupboard. He is not open in your relationship as a married woman. He could be an example of Evans The Kidnapper and one day, you will be caught in-between.

You are in a cage and should confront him now. Let him tell you that his reasons and if you have no kids yet if he fails to explain his reasons, take a walk after getting his parents and yours involved if he sees no reasons to tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Arccangel(f): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
All dez rushed marriages. Man/woman is not really ready to settle down, but pressure, age or whatever would now push someone into the wrong hands. 4 years later, wahala start. My sister, tel someone you know is wiser or more experienced. NL is not a prayer or counseling room
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Markikus: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He fills his form as single when he is married, he has no sense of jealousy towards you and you ask if he loves you undecided

Madam...will you dry your favourite lace on the line outside...and when your neighbors ask if it is yours because it is raining, you say no and go to bed in peace leaving it there?

When you answer my question...then you've answered yours.
It's not from my mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by ojeffo: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
And u are still calling him ur husband...my sister you are a widow
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by babdap: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=hmbassey1960 post=57666640]Laff wan kill mi.maybe u shud confront him and ask him why.his they one to give you give you answer or maybe e get wetin you dey do wey make am dey do like that

Bros take am easy, u have just murdered English.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by SURElee(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
I confronted him once and he said he need not to tell me that one day I will understand everything
And he is the type that use actions than words
Also he nags very well

Why do I have a feeling your husband is tired of the marriage and he has divorced himself in his mind even though he hasn't provided divorce papers for you to sign or taken you to court. Omo! This hubby wey believe in action son make he no shock you one day o!
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by babdap: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Evablizin onye oma biko kpoturu m Lalasticlala.

Okay...let me stop patronizing you and tell you the truth
Your husband misses being single...in fact, he regrets marrying you...that's why he always nags at you because you won't let him be.

Marriage is such a trophy to you that your moniker even has "MRS" attached to it.

So you'd rather live in a house of bitterness as a married woman than seek true happiness alone.

In case you dont know, you are only shortchanging yourself...
So next time a man stops you on the way, instead of saying "I'm married", just give him your phone number.
home breaker.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by skuribeebo: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
Please help me.
My husband whom I go married to for 4years, always fill his form as single, when ever he is filling any form that requires MARITAL STATUS.
and aside from that we don't normally have any issues (fights) and he doesn't even have sense of jealousiess towards me,
Is he really inlove with me ?
Why is he always doing that ?
Please advice me what should I do
Am really in pain and having mixed feelings.
he has integrity issue.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by OAFMods: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
I confronted him once and he said he need not to tell me that one day I will understand everything
Also he nags very well

Why not divorce him since you have nothing complimentary to tell about him. Beside who cares about the gory tale of your married life. I beg bounce or get a rope n do the needful.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by hmbassey1960(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=babdap post=57673057][/quote]how? If to say na english man i even hack i for happi
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by SommyNwaba(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by muller101(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
U and this ur husband. U never divorce him?
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Okwyjesus(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benita27:
I learnt that married women are stigmatised in the labour market 'cause their employers want single ladies who would give the job all their time. Don't know if married men experience the same thing.
Well, ma'am if you need answers then you should have a heart to heart talk with your husband, he's in a position to tell you why he does that.

Married women complain too plenty especially the ones with toddlers and infants.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Philinho(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
adetoroamos:
run, I repeat run
Run to you or who? I repeat..........
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by eejo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
madam calm down if your husband works as a high risk security personel to marry your wife must undergo vetting . if that was not done he will continue to be single till he leaves that job and due to oath i cannot tell you the names of those organisation so calm down
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by AuroraB(f): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Evablizin onye oma biko kpoturu m Lalasticlala.

Okay...let me stop patronizing you and tell you the truth
Your husband misses being single...in fact, he regrets marrying you...that's why he always nags at you because you won't let him be.

Marriage is such a trophy to you that your moniker even has "MRS" attached to it.

So you'd rather live in a house of bitterness as a married woman than seek true happiness alone.

In case you dont know, you are only shortchanging yourself...
So next time a man stops you on the way, instead of saying "I'm married", just give him your phone number.
cheesy cheesy Are you not the husband, literally? grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Olamibola23: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
marriage is an institution between, God, man and the woman, he is your husband, talk to him, in the way he will reply u, and talk to God, Too, it isn't good enough disclosing sensitive issues like this to outside. marriage is personal and u should be able to communicate with your hubby. pray before going to met him, remembered Esther, she pray before going to met the king and she obtained favor and answer to her request, why not seek God intervention instead of human that can't do anything. pray God rebuilds your home.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
He's not fully committed, he loves you but he still wants the sense of freedom being single entails; this is a very delicate issue, if you push the issue, you may be giving him a reason to leave...the best thing to do at this point is to let him resolve his issues on his own..don't force it, be the best wife you can be and let him see all the reasons why a committed relationship does not in any way stop him from being free...
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by dee02(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
No cause for alarm.
I don't wear my wedding band.
Don't hyperventilate or convulse to death because of something trivial
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nhumijohn: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by delivryboy: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
He is giving you the opportunity to dress like this on the next Father's Day, it appears you women want to roll alone now. Please don't complain become the hero, other women will admire you!!!

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
Also he nags very well

He uses actions than words...he nags very well. How can someone who nags be more action than words? Abeg nairalanders should leave me alone grin
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by GindoX(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Don't be scared. Na him dick nai single. grin... It means na una u get am.. His body, his money na ur own ó.. grin grin
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by distilledwalex(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2017
If am your husband. .. I would have probably leave the house for you... Whats wrong with you... Must you bring all you life issue to social media... I dont blame you... I blame men that wont marry matured lady... What sort of insolent is this.. If its not about your menstrual period its about something else... I pray you wont kill yourself one day with wrong advice here and there... Grow up kid..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Sterope(f): 3:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Not a reason
ethene:

most jobs employers have preference for single candidates.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Zedoo(m): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Oh luurrrd. Nigga wants every bit of that action
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by Smooyis(m): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Maybe you have not made him feel like a real husband. You gotta a lot of work to do Madam grin
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by bunminikan(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2017
mrsefan:
Please help me.
My husband whom I go married to for 4years, always fill his form as single, when ever he is filling any form that requires MARITAL STATUS.
and aside from that we don't normally have any issues (fights) and he doesn't even have sense of jealousiess towards me,
Is he really inlove with me ?
Why is he always doing that ?
Please advice me what should I do
Am really in pain and having mixed feelings.
Are you legally married to him?
Was your bride price paid?
Was circumstances surrounding your marriage norms according to acceptable values in your society?
I have discovered no one valued what he got free!
Review your 'communication' with your spouse and ask for an explanation for such an act. If you Pple are born again and belong to a bible believing church where you are a member, contact your church leaders.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by princessayesha(f): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2017
grin evil that men do grin
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by omohbell: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Discuss with him about the issue. Though most time I think it has to do with job application as most firm require singles.
Re: My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help by linusbnn(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2017
adetoroamos:
run, I repeat run

Run to you ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.