Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks (5747 Views)

Konji Material!curvy Model Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / Popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by justineu(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ladies you can also show us the exact type of yours. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Loop1: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
#teamC.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by gabinogem(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
B. That's the ideal type for me cool

8 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
B & C cool.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by justineu(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mine is C. Everything thick

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
E

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Ehiscotch(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
I choose C.
The average hypocritical male nairalander who say " Beauty without brains ".
While the females with A's would say "C, D & E are just poo tanks". grin grin
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Ehiscotch(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
C, B , D in that order. A & E are a no-no.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by decatalyst(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
After picking what will you give us?

undecided

Who picking epp

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
i like C...B is nice too wink
hmm Lalas247 c0me an see wink

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by tuscani: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
I choose F And G

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by femolacqua(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
B is OK by me.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nedfed(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can place all my money on C.
A&B na wahala in the future for the carrier.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Darkseid(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
A for me. I can manage B as second choice but I can never go beyond B.

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by cassidy1996(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
a all the way

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by dacovajnr: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
C...so set grin grin

Cc: Lefulefu

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
dacovajnr:
C...so set grin grin

Cc: Lefulefu
C set wella grin.thats wat u call a portable ukwu grin

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by dacovajnr: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

C set wella grin.thats wat u call a portable ukwu grin
Very portable Baami cheesy..i know one girl who has that ass on NL tongue
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by mmclatino(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
C is OK but you can't manage it alone. others will be of help.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
dacovajnr:
me too wink wink

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by rawpadgin(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
A or B

A preferably

i want to find my wife attractive even when she's up to 80

5 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by KvnGRezz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lawv D wholeheartedly...juxx cuz ov em massive titties!!!
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Fmartin(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
'A' All The Way

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
I go with D.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Fadiga24(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
C will turn to E in 15 years time.

I will rather go with B.
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by dhardline(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Always B
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by lenghtinny(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
A and B... Can still manage C cause of the not so big ass.
As for D and E, I don't like belly fat and flab

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
justineu:
Ladies you can also show us the exact type of yours. grin grin

Ideally A
Maybe B or C, only if she's tall(ish)

1 Like

Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by spartandude: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed
dacovajnr:
her name or adonbilivit
dacovajnr:
her name or adonbilivit
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Those are not the only shapes of real women..... lol
Re: Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 20, 2017
C

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday / Help My Fiancée Caught Me Masturbating / One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.