Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin (4782 Views)

Who Goes First? (picture Attached) / This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
i got this from a friend on facebook , with the caption 'first picture of Beyonce Jay z and their twin'. to me this babies looks like they are born months ago or what do you guys think

3 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
nice couple, I tap from ur glory Jay Z & Beyonce
FTC
I dedicated to all the real G's that haven't get payed cos everyone has is own pay days and Na frustration that I no get pay dats why I joined nairaland
I prayed this ftc assured me that my pay day still coming back

2 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Rapoo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
I love and adore this couple!!! Beyonce my woman crush
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by DrakeOkonkwo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Congratulations to them couple. He is D real Don baba JAY grin
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Blessings

15 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by elderhimself(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
I call her my Mammi water..... Queen Bee
This woman fine die.
I will keep waiting for you Bee, till Jay Z dies.....even if its in old age, you promised to marry me oh.

“I got the hottest chick in the game, wearing my chain” .. Jay Z

4 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by makydebbie(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Photoshop. Those kids can't be that big.

9 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Angelben10(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
U can now call her Mama Ejima Mama Twins Mama Yan biu Abeg add your language own
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Preca(f): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
elderhimself:
This woman fine die.
I will keep waiting for you Bee, till Jay Z dies.....even if its in old age, you promised to marry me oh.

undecided Broda take it softly ooo
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by holywahala19(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
elderhimself:
This woman fine die.

ur problem is a problem
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by CheapSunglass(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Shebi she dedicated those kids to yemoja abi mami water choi! na wa oo shocked
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by iweecureyou: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
first picture of Beyonce Jay z and their twin, this babies looks like they are born months ago
Mtcheeeew ur miast are working and makes mourny u are hia lookings fur beayonse abi

I Am Juss Shakes Myn Heard Fur Ur Lives angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
iweecureyou:
Mtcheeeew ur miast are working and makes mourny u are hia lookings fur beayonse abi

I Am Juss Shakes Myn Heard Fur Ur Lives angry
your English is a bomb

2 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by raphy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
makydebbie:
undecided
makydebbie:
so you mean the guy dick can't pop out big semen to make big babies.oh deary.don't be a doubter.
many guys can do that.even me.so if u r not married always pray to meet a good guy.tht can giv u big babies.OK
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by elderhimself(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2017
holywahala19:
ur problem is a problem

Oh yes it is.... a very big one
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by elderhimself(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Preca:
undecided Broda take it softly ooo

ahh, sister, u wont understand oh......if u fit hep, just talk to her for me or better still , do something to Jay Z ...before something do me
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by tolajay: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Better Photoshop!

Newborn kids can't be that tall nau.

Also, check out Beyonce's foot...Look behind Jay z, too.
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 20, 2017
They are tall grin grin
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Syphax(m): 5:08am On Jun 20, 2017
adetoroamos:
FTC
I dedicated to all the real G's that haven't get payed cos everyone has is own pay days and Na frustration that I no get pay dats why I joined nairaland
Bro, so you posted all this because you are first to comment? Wetin u go do if you win a bet of 12 million? Chisos Krist

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2017
I been drinking I been drinking
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by laribari(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Rapoo:
I love and adore this couple!!! Beyonce my woman crush

She's actually an enemy of God and a hater of Christ. Let's know what we are liking oo!

Jay sings openingly against the church an against Christ, yet he wants to be forever young, something only christ guarantees in eternity but the world wants it by cloning.
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by mayorjosh(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Lalas247(f): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
I been drinking I been drinking
Weyrey grin
You drunk in love abi ! Wetin u dey drink let me have some
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Lalas247(f): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2017
adetoroamos:
FTC

May you be cured
Seriously ... shocked

But d pic is fake hope you know no FP .. Pele
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Weyrey grin You drunk in love abi ! Wetin u dey drink let me have some

Agbara, should I pass it over? That ur curve is ready for it as I see it
Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by Realkenny(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fake pix

Re: First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin by kenny1795(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
makydebbie:
my point exactly. And the way the carried the babies is not how new borns who are just weeks old are handled

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is A Scam / Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / Photo : I Need Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.