Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Who Goes First? (picture Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Goes First? (picture Attached) (6849 Views)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / First Picture With My Iphone 11 / Please What Happened To The Massive B00bs We Saw In The First Picture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by jawalis(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
According to the picture, who will get your first attention as a man.
And as a woman, your mother or your husband?
To me. It’s my Mother Anyday

2 Shares

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
If I'm married and my husband hugs his mum first,i will not show any dissapointment but will surely deal with him in the night, he can go and continue hugging his mum

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Mrshape: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
That's why you have two hands God taught of this kind situation.

Just place your hands on both shoulders at same time.
One on mom one on wife

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will use one hand for my mum and the second hand to hug my wife

17 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Slawormir: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
My mom anyday anytime twice on Monday

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Mrshape: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
If I'm married and my husband hugs his mum first,i will not show any dissapointment but will surely deal with him in the night, he can go and continue hugging his mum

You think sex is weapon?

You are only creating trouble in your marriage.

If a wife try that with me I go carry board come bed room change am to visual class.
She go day dream see x²+5x=3x for her dream

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Stupid question for stupid people like slawomir

You and I know this can almost never happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Silvertrinity(f): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Even the wife is supposed to allow him hug the mum first

4 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Mrshape: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

The probability of this occurring
is more than 33/57
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na to carry strong face waka pass both of them enter house go rest. They’ll both run after me asking “daddy wa/my son” are you okay? How was your journey” grin

10 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
stretch hands to grab both these women at the same time...
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mrshape:

The probability of this occurring
is more than 33/57

Make Una no dey lose concentration

Your wife and mother living in one house while you are away even though they hate or dislike each other

And the both of them outside at the same time and standing on the same line with hands stretched out at the same time?

Impossible,

Somebody will open gate or car door for you or carry your bag for you so the closest person to you is who you should hug first. Which will most likely be your wife, your mum will most likely be forming big woman inside or just hang around the door and watch you come in she will rarely come all the way out to open gate or car door for you.

Your mum should also know that it is your wife's turn to shine, she had her own dad and her own husband and her own son, now her son is someone else's husband why not allow them enjoy their relationship, you have had yours all his life for like 30years or so let the wife have the next 30 or forever

Simple logic, Una dey too lose concentration

9 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Odoogu(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mrshape:

One on mom one on wife
wisdom no go kill you grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by gentlesinna(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will hug my wife first.
As a good mother,she is supposed to even push my wife to go and hug me first..........but in a situation where both of them are running towards me,I will hug who ever meet me first.

6 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Exmilitant(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
She told me, do you love me? I told her only partly, i only love my beard and my Mama, i'm sorry. - Drake (God's Plan)

7 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by InfernoNig: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
My mother first ooo. Woman fit leave me but my mama go still dey until she die.

2 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by articleme(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
mum first, my wife won't mind
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Oluromantic: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
How old are you

4 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Oluromantic: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mrshape:

One on mom one on wife
Your wisdom will never leak out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Oluromantic: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I will use one hand for my mum and the second hand to hug my wife
Good
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Oluromantic: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
With the position I have tamed my mom and wife to, no one will object against hugging the other first. In fact we're all gonna leave under same roof. I chose the one who's compatible enough for such though. I saw many fine girls with good jobs, but they can't bear little things such as this.
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Aplaudez(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
My mum first over and over again!
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by vonlogon: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will hug my mum , No apologies. I have a son who will give my wife her own hug. My mum had waited long.
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by mariahAngel(f): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why are most men such liars online? Ehn? cheesy
"I'll hug my mum" "I'll hug my mum" n'akwu n'ebe a nile
Ndi ashi juru obi!
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Jeux: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
She told me, do you love me? I told her only partly, i only love my beard and my Mama, i'm sorry. - Drake (God's Plan)
"bed" not "beard".

2 Likes

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by mariahAngel(f): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oluromantic:
With the position I have tamed my mom and wife to, no one will object against hugging the other first. In fact we're all gonna leave under same roof. I chose the one who's compatible enough for such though. I saw many fine girls with good jobs, but they can't bear little things such as this.
undecided
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by officialsaw01(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oluromantic:
How old are you
Come on! it's unfair to ask a lady her age.
Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mom, the lady will understand or I'll double hug. I'm not into hugging or an affectionate person anyways

1 Like

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by chris259(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Wetin slawomir con do u naw eh.

1 Like

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by Oluromantic: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
officialsaw01:

Come on! it's unfair to ask a lady her age.
Which book of law says that?
Abi you're one of those who follow the society bandwagon

1 Like

Re: Who Goes First? (picture Attached) by merieam16(f): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is his mom naw, me nd him will still hug tire so no need 4 rushing

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her / What's Your Size? (females Only) / Dem Force Her? : Lady Trends For Doing This On Her Wedding Day (Viral Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.