Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) (36823 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by virus05(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2017
GV
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2017
These ppl are using their positionin power to give thirr children the best of everything so that they will rule the youths of today tomorrow,unfortunately the youths of today are the ones dying and killing themselves to put these ppl in power. Nigerians shokls always pause and think for once before carrying any weapon for any politician or political party that where are those politicians children and why are they not carrying cutlasses ans axes to defend their fathers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:
Abegi .....na the white man fly the plane. The boy was just there to assist. Stop mis-leading the public
So? You think it's easy to be a copilot? Justhe give him some time to get more experience and flying hours under his belt and he will be the one in charge of the cockpit. BTW colour of skin is not a limitation change your mentality

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by heckymaicon(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:
Abegi .....na the white man fly the plane. The boy was just there to assist. Stop mis-leading the public

you fit fly keke napep?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by donkenny(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:

God please release the spirit of bitterness from the system

omo you go like bitterleaf soup oooii cry cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by 0b10010011: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2017
post=57677136:
Joy of fatherhood.
May we all enjoy the fruits of our labours on our kids and wards.

Amen!

Can't wait to have a jet fighter pilot as a son and seeing him at the front lines of the media about his exploit and collateral damage in air.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by nobodysmanrob(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2017
onatisi:
These ppl are using their positionin power to give thirr children the best of everything so that they will rule the youths of today tomorrow,unfortunately the youths of today are the ones dying and killing themselves to put these ppl in power. Nigerians shokls always pause and think for once before carrying any weapon for any politician or political party that where are those politicians children and why are they not carrying cutlasses ans axes to defend their fathers
As much as I want to agree with you, Femi Adesina only came into government in 2015. His son didn't get here in 2 years in fact I think he has been a pilot with Arik for a while now

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by madbuhari: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2017
just look at the way they are positioning their offspring to greater height, after they might finish with you, their children will continue holding you, holding your future and your children futures, while u will be licking saliva with empty stomach chanting Sai baba roaming around the streets hopelessly and cowardly ... I pity the useless rented paid Zombies

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by nototribalist: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:
no big deal, the son is just the conductor
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by 0b10010011: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2017
elmessiahs:
I heard femi adesina has been sleeping with buharis wife aisha,how true

You "ONLY" the one that can hear such news!

The mentally challenged re always in a world where the sane can never decode informations coming to them!
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by X21: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2017
ediman:

You are angry the the son didn't grow up to become an armed robber like you the Igbo's.

Useless blood suckling demons.

I hate Igbos. I will disown any of my family members who tries to support Biafra

take a very deep breath, relax and take it easy. God will bless you as you love your neighbour as yourself
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by stanleyazo(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Wonderful .
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by hazyfm1: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2017
joe4real12:

Enjoying the fruit of Bad governance.

You sound like a very frustrated poor man.

Please accept my condolence
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by gentlezypher: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
ediman:

You are angry the the son didn't grow up to become an armed robber like you the Igbo's.

I hate Igbos. I will disown any of my family members who tries to support Biafra
cc:Mr Seun ;Mr mynd44
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by joe4real12: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
hazyfm1:

You sound like a very frustrated poor man.

Please accept my condolence
I pity your poor family. Enjoy your recession. grin
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by XXLDICK(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Gudfrie:

If buhari employ you as his aide ............who will you defend?
Nope, I'm patriotic, the only thing that comes before my country is my family. Not money, not power...
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by ajealadick(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2017
A co-pilot is as good as the pilot, why will you risk investment and people by placing a joker on that sit. think
bigtt76:
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:

He's equally a co-pilot. But my concern is how would he be able to see clear with that dark google.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2017
ediman:

Hmmmmm...... So anybody that aired their opinions now should be be seen as an IPOB. I am not surprised if all you are concerned about is tribalism. The Igbo's have the right to demands what belongs to them. The Britons have no two heads. I believe in their struggle. I am a Nigerian, I believe in a more United Nigeria. Igbo have the right to determine what becomes of them.

I am a Yoruba boy by every standard. Tribalist beware.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by joenor(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Ami ooooo
post=57677136:
Joy of fatherhood.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by hazyfm1: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2017
joe4real12:

I pity your poor family. Enjoy your recession. grin

You wish! grin grin grin

From the look of things, you can tell I don't sound poor.

But you obviously do. We making doll$$$$zzzz even in recession. Lol
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by lanre377: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Gkemz:

He's equally a co-pilot. But my concern is how would he be able to see clear with that dark google.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2017
madbuhari:
just look at the way they are positioning their offspring to greater height, after they might finish with you, their children will continue holding you, holding your future and your children futures, while u will be licking saliva with empty stomach chanting Sai baba roaming around the streets hopelessly and cowardly ... I pity the useless rented paid Zombies

hmm. ....so you ranting online, writing epistles, makes you less of a slave?

Better work harder to rise out of poverty. You are only bitter because APC defeated your party. I can bet you are a PDP zombie.

Neither is productive.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:

Co - piloting no easy too because na him go do check manuals.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by seguno2: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2017
post=57677136:
Joy of fatherhood.

Millions of Nigerians can't enjoy the fruits of their labour because Adesina's boss has failed to properly manage the prosperity that was handed over to him two years ago. He has turned us into a nation of recession with retrenchment making the UNEMPLOYMENT situation worse.
Are these people not cursed?
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2017
What a joy to see one's son or daughter excelling in his or her career, i wish him a successful hitch free stay in that company.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by enioluwa2010(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Nice....
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by Myself2(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:

Are you a hater or just plain dumb.You really have no idea about relationship of a pilot and a co pilot.Maybe you think those bars on his shoulders are fashion police design

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by kolexxy: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Good to see this...Iyanu A Shele.....
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2017
My dream career back then. Congrant to the Adesina's.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by farem: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
deefrosh:

Abegi....shey you don even assist to ride tricycle? See mouth...
Incisive question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) / Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.