Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) (36824 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2017
In just over two years in office Femi Adesuwa has been able to move all his children to foriegn schools and get this one to become a polite and still get him a job a flight officer even though he just finished CPL ....All through the glory of corrupt money
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by bionixs: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2017
post=57677136:
Joy of fatherhood.
May we all enjoy the fruits of our labours on our kids and wards.
wow xoxo happy for you sir! Help make this your APC govt give other men the privilege to have quality sons like yours
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by Kebreal92(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Arrant Nonsense.
BAD BELLE
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by begwong: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:
Abegi .....na the white man fly the plane. The boy was just there to assist. Stop mis-leading the public
Olosho,let us see u in keke marwa with your dad,pray u even enter plane with your parents in your life time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by domido(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Gudfrie:

If buhari employ you as his aide ............who will you defend?
Ask him
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Where is Mr President?
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by cosade(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:
Abegi .....na the white man fly the plane. The boy was just there to assist. Stop mis-leading the public

Awoo88:
The boy is a co pilot. A very fancy way of saying IT student. Congrate all the same. It is the joy of all father see their children moving n a positive direction

Flight crews include a captain and at least one co-pilot. Pilots in both roles need to be capable of flying the aircraft and managing the flight. After all, if something happens to the captain, the co-pilot needs to take over. However, these roles are not exactly the same. The captain takes on more responsibility than his co-pilot, even though they share duties during the flight

Duties of a Co-pilot
There are no flight tasks that the co-pilot, or first officer, cannot or does not do, although the captain will direct the co-pilot's responsibilities for each flight. Typically, the two share flight tasks, though the co-pilot might be responsible for working the communication radios and navigational computers. On longer flights, a co-pilot might assume command when the captain takes a scheduled break, or they may switch responsibilities for flying and other tasks on each leg of the flight. The co-pilot will also take command if the captain becomes ill or incapacitated.

http://work.chron.com/difference-between-captain-copilot-26656.html

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by domablaze: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2017
It should be better put he was the co-pilot. The pilot usually sits at the left hand side while the co-pilot sits at the right hand side.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Kebreal92:

BAD BELLE

You Opinions. I know where your good Belle has handed you.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by Walelavender(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Nice one from father and son.

The likes of Frank Nweke Junior,Chukwuemeka Chikelu,Segun Adeniyi,Reuben Abati and now Femi Adesina were astute professionals before they picked up the job of being the government/president mouthpiece. The system, does not (in any way) make them 'comfortable' on the job. Whether blindly or stupidly,they needed to defend their paymasters.
Blame the system and not these gentlemen.
But their lies should be small small o grin
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by SimSify(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2017
NEPOTISM AND FAVORITISM GOT HIM THAT POSITION...If he was not your son he would be a teacher applying for N-POWER

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:
he is a pilot who ever fly's dose not matter after all u can't u can't sit in DAT sit as assistsnce
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by madbuhari: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

hmm. ....so you ranting online, writing epistles, makes you less of a slave?

Better work harder to rise out of poverty. You are only bitter because APC defeated your party. I can bet you are a PDP zombie.

Neither is productive.
rented village zombie doing what he is paid to do... meanwhile I'm pitying people like you that have to survive under 1dollar a day
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2017
madbuhari:
rented village zombie doing what he is paid to do... meanwhile I'm pitying people like you that have to survive under 1dollar a day

Your family would continue to rot in penury if I don't collect a dollar daily
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:

Black belle go kee you.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by maldino: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Oluwatobi..the only problem I have with ur father is dat he is yet to tell us the true state of our President...I wonder aw he will face Nigerians after Buhari's tenure with all his fake statement...Fatherhood...God help Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by Kendroid: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please wiaris Oga BuBu?? There has been multiple attacks in London recently and no one, and i mean no one is asking after our President cry cry cry
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by madbuhari: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Your family would continue to rot in penury if I don't collect a dollar daily
I notice famine all over your miserable life
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
madbuhari:
I notice famine all over your miserable life

wink

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by meeklimi: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:

First officers can at least do the taking off, which is also not easy.
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:

Awoo88:
The boy is a co pilot. A very fancy way of saying IT student. Congrate all the same. It is the joy of all father see their children moving n a positive direction

An airplane is flown by two or more pilots, depending on the distance and type of aircraft.

The pilots are called Captain (oga) and First officer (second in command/co-pilot).

The co-pilot is not an intern or anything of some sort but a full blown pilot usually without as much experience as the captain. However, sometimes the co-pilot is usually as experienced or even more experienced than the captain or is even a captain himself.

In commercial aviation , the first officer is the second pilot (also referred to as the co-pilot ) of an aircraft . The first officer is second-in-command of the aircraft to the captain , who is the legal commander. In the event of incapacitation of the captain, the first officer will assume command of the aircraft.

Control of the aircraft is normally shared equally between the first officer and the captain, with one pilot normally designated the "pilot flying" (PF) and the other the "pilot not flying" (PNF), or "pilot monitoring" (PM), for each flight. Even when the first officer is the flying pilot, however, the captain remains ultimately responsible for the aircraft, its passengers, and the crew. In typical day-to-day operations, the essential job tasks remain fairly equal.

Many airlines promote by seniority only within their own company. As a consequence, an airline first officer may be older and/or have more flight experience than a captain, by virtue of having experience from other airlines or the military.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Officer_(civil_aviation)

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by madbuhari: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

wink
gerrout of here
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by PEREP: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pavore9:

Even to assist, no be easy feat.

Since assist is easy, when will you be available to assist me fly a jet plane?

I have not flown before too oooo
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by DICKtator: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigtt76:

Please change your username. Everytime i see/read it ,all i read is Big "t.i,,ts"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by sshalom(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
post=57677136:
Joy of fatherhood.
May we all enjoy the fruits of our labours on our kids and wards.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
kolafolabi:
Special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina has expressed happiness over his joint celebration with his son, adding that it was his first time of being flown from Lagos to Abuja by his son.

Oluwatobi Adesina, son of Femi Adesina and an Arik pilot was spotted by newsmen on Monday via his fathers Facebook account cruising with his father to celebrate Fathers Day in arrears.

With the caption in Femi Adesina’s facebook account

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1685473278414474&substory_index=0&id=1452287068399764

See more of his cute photos in earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3590258/oluwatobi-adesina-femi-adesinas-son

the boy na still learner pilot joor
Re: Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) by Meetleader: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Some people will just be hating...

A father cannot express his Joy in peace again...

Lord please have mercy and make the world a better place...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) / Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen / Mistura Akinsanya: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.