Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) (26001 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by chiagozie1: 4:27am On Jun 20, 2017
This is a love story between an ordinary man and an extraordinary woman
i joined nairaland 7 years ago and i cannot count the benefits of this forum but today i will just focus on one
i asked for a friend
Nairaland gave me a best friend
i asked for an adviser
Nairaland gave me a councilor
i asked for a prayer partner
Nairaland gave me a pastor
i asked for a wife
Nairaland gave me the best wife

i am here to share the testimony below are some of the memories
cc lalastica

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by pussyeater(m): 4:31am On Jun 20, 2017
3rd Picture. Second from left, the lady carry something oh shocked
Congrats Bro!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38am On Jun 20, 2017
We at Manna Barbecue and Grills wish you a Happy Married Life.

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by rali123(f): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2017
God bless your union.

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by tamertery(m): 4:57am On Jun 20, 2017
I am mostly interested in weddings not because of the couples, but because of the bridal train

abi no be so dem de call those fyn fyn babes wey de always wear d same color of clothes a.k.a anco grin

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Nairaland land gave me dis and that as if na Nairaland u prayed to (asked from)... If I say why not God, some Satanist go come dey shout but I still don tall am.

Op, you wan shook am for that second picture?
chiagozie1:
i joined nairaland 7 years ago and i cannot count the benefits of this forum but today i will just focus on one
i asked for a friend
i asked for an adviser
i asked for a wife

cc lalastica

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Destined2win: 5:05am On Jun 20, 2017
You guys are cute

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Haniel18: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2017
really beautiful

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by mykel25(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2017
And some ladies Girls are here not replying DM thinking every guy is a player kwantinue

Some even screen guys with his profile picture trying to calculate d weight of his pocket....

I'm taken, Def not speaking 4masef

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by mykel25(m): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2017
In between what's does d shape of that stick look like? M I d only one seeing Diz? shocked

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by oyatz(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Congratz bro, may God bless your new family.
I am really happy for the both of you,HML
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2017
God blesses your new home.

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Doctorfitz: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats. I wish u well.
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats, sir.
What's your wife's moniker?

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2017
pussyeater:
Congrats Bro!

You dey tell me? smiley

Even the tailor did extra wide straps come cross am.

Those na fail safe load bearing straps.

-------

I'm always impressed by naija girls, yah all are pretty. From orobo to lepa and everything in between.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:
Congrats, sir.

What's your wife's moniker?

Soon u will be doing ur own testimonies too grin smiley

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by AHCB: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2017
chiagozie1:
i asked for a friend
i asked for an adviser
i asked for a wife

cc lalastica
Congratulations. Wish you a happy married life.
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by IamSINZ(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Soon u will be doing ur own testimonies too grin smiley

Haha! cheesy

Mine will be private, mami. I keep my personal life as private as possible. wink

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by NothingDoMe: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2017
I saw that you invited lalasticlala
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Lionessza(f): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations. Why is he pointing that organ like object at her in the second picture ? shocked grin. Any cultural significance to it?

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Victornezzar: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats Bro
ur marriage shall be fruitful
Nice u kept in secret
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations! You married a wife and not a slay queen. Please, tell that girl on the 2nd from left to come see me in my office ASAP (bweasts and all)

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Haha! cheesy

Mine will be private, mami. I keep my personal life as private as possible. wink

Ahaaaa honeey.. wink

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Martin0(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:
Congratulations. Why is he pointing that organ like object at her in the second picture ? shocked grin. Any cultural significance to it?
who know's maybe
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Lionessza(f): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
who know's maybe

Ok.
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Fadiga24(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Please which section did you meet your pretty wife.

I'm sure not romance section.

Too many possessed girls here.

Modified :if you are pained go for deliverance, stop quoting me.

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Fadiga24:

Did you say pretty undecided

Congrats OP
Why do you have a wooden phallus in your hand, hope your dogo is working sha.?

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Abayor7: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2017
HML bro. Real beautiful couple

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by babyBB: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2017
congrats, ur wife is pretty. I wish you God's blessings in your marriage.

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by dacblogger: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Fadiga24:

Possessed guys too...am looking at one now angry
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats op
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
UR HEAD IS THERE...E DON TEY WEY SLIDING DEY HAPPEN 4 DIZ OBODO NAIRALAND..PEOPLE ARE BASHING DEMSELVES THE SMART ONES ARE SLIDING AND KPANSHING grin grin grin grin grin
pussyeater:
Congrats Bro!

Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted” / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend?