Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) (26024 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Danfuster:

LMAO @ fail safe load bearing. uncle... you sef dey touchdown this arena!... see as you use our Mechatronics terms enter the scintillating pic grin grin grin

Man shall not live by bread alone grin
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by judgedredd22(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
chiagozie1:
This is a love story between an ordinary man and an extraordinary woman
i joined nairaland 7 years ago and i cannot count the benefits of this forum but today i will just focus on one
i asked for a friend
Nairaland gave me a best friend
i asked for an adviser
Nairaland gave me a councilor
i asked for a prayer partner
Nairaland gave me a pastor
i asked for a wife
Nairaland gave me the best wife

i am here to share the testimony below are some of the memories
cc lalastica

congrats nwokem! you do well... ya gazie! you are living up to your name! grin

NB.. abeg tell your wife make she arrange meeting for me with that babe wey dey first on her left, make i for arrange my own ceremony sharp sharp! thank you! grin grin grin grin

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by judgedredd22(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're absolutely correct about not seeing the back design so we're left to assume.

But if our methodological tailor did an elaborate hefty strap for the front, one can deduce that the back will be strong too. They are in fact supporting a cantilevered vertical shearing load.

After all, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

no be lie, i can categorically tell you for sure that the straps are crossed at the back as well...
this is a fact from structural design experience! grin

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by ElDeeVee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
tolutweety:

Good one.
What section did you find the lady? smiley

I slid into their DM's daily... but they never reply. angry

You are probably not sliding well or you are sliding into the wrong places grin grin

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Apexcutie(f): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jiang:

Well ofcourse cheesy , our first time has to be on thesame day, the wedding night, am looking forward to it
it really hard to find virgin guys. thumps up if u are

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by tolutweety(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
ElDeeVee:

You are probably not sliding well or you are sliding into the wrong places grin grin

I should change the sections I roll with on NL. I need to slide in the right place.. cheesy

PS: The beautiful ladies in here, If I slide into your PM..the least you can do is at least, reply a PM. angry
Save a soul
angry angry

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Apexcutie:
it really hard to find virgin guys. thumps up if u are

Not really, infact plenty dey nairaland. cheesy
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Apexcutie(f): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Jiang:

Not really, infact plenty dey nairaland. cheesy
hehehehe the nairaland I no or anoda?

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Bishops10(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
MissyQween
Are you seeing this?
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Goals I will start scouting for Nairaland bae smiley
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by missyQween(f): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bishops10:
MissyQween

Are you seeing this?

Yes ooo...I am just trying to suppress the feelings o
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Bishops10(m): 3:16am On Jul 14, 2017
missyQween:

My love...... Was thinking those NL boys yaf kidnapped you
How're you doing?
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Bishops10(m): 3:16am On Jul 14, 2017
missyQween:

My love...... Was thinking those NL boys yaf kidnapped you
How're you doing?
Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by babapressy(m): 3:37am On Jul 14, 2017
This is the best gift i've got from God after salvation...

Re: The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) by Penthomi(f): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
mykel25:
And some ladies Girls are here not replying DM thinking every guy is a player kwantinue

Some even screen guys with his profile picture trying to calculate d weight of his pocket....

I'm taken, Def not speaking 4masef

Don't blame the girls. Too many messed up men in this world looking for whom to mess up like them. Besides, it's hard to reply a guy with an obscene moniker, a ridiculous picture and a signature that suggests he is half as smart as a 5 year old. Trust me, it would take compelling circumstances to look beyond that.

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / My Pre - Wedding Pictures / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around