Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police (20513 Views)

See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card / Dammy Krane: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found In Pocket / “7 Fake Credit Cards Found In Dammy Krane’s Pocket” — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by jakandeola(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lawful country where the prisons are full of innocent people on life sentences while murderers of young black people don't get as much as a fine. The whole world is lawless.
beauty
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by marooh: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where is the credit card?
Op why nah!
I wan come learn how to forge mine only to see edited dammy pics!

Infact hug buhari cool
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
kingthreatz:
Fake news from fake blogger using Dammy Krane to trend

Two MDPD officers staked out the jet runway until Krane and Ilochonwu showed up. Police searched the pair and found seven cards in Krane’s pants pocket. When authorities checked the cards later, all seven had numbers on the face that didn’t match the numbers on the security strip on the back. MDPD says Krane used one of those cards to book his flight and then gave TapJet two other fake cards when he was asked for backup cards for the travel.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/7-fake-credit-cards-found-in-dammy-kranes-pocket/

I think fake news is far from this.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
I think the report is bogus sha. The police should tell us who they found the cards with. Did they discover the cards with Dammy Krane or his promoter. Saying searching the pair does not work against the defence of Dammy Krane and his family.

I still think Dammy Krane is saying the truth and did not know about the hot cards.

The jet company told Miami-Dade Police that Krane and a partner, Chukwuebuka Ilochonwu, had booked a $10,943 trip on a jet from Opa-locka to Washington, D.C.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/7-fake-credit-cards-found-in-dammy-kranes-pocket/

The Police is not telling us who was the actual person that booked the ticket.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
His co-defendant, Ilochonwu, police soon learned, was out on bond on four other credit card fraud charges. He’d been arrested in April on felony charges stemming from a case in Miami Beach.

The Police should free Dammy Krane. The promoter, Ilochonwu is clearly the Culprit here. If there is no direct link to Dammy Krane to owning the cards, they should free him.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by kingthreatz: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Two MDPD officers staked out the jet runway until Krane and Ilochonwu showed up. Police searched the pair and found seven cards in Krane’s pants pocket. When authorities checked the cards later, all seven had numbers on the face that didn’t match the numbers on the security strip on the back. MDPD says Krane used one of those cards to book his flight and then gave TapJet two other fake cards when he was asked for backup cards for the travel.

I think fake news is far from this.

Vanguard is a verified source. I think I believe now.

1 Like

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by pretty2288: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Theif ole carry am go
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by rainylad(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
positivelord:

So there is nothing wrong in having 7 FAKE credit cards ?

..lol u wan kee pesin? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by toastedbread: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
will this niccur escape being housed at the famous Miami Dade county?
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by johnbuck81(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Mumu, America is full of criminals roaming free.
ur papa mumu.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Themandator: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnbuck81:
America is not a lawless country..when u commit a crime u pay for it.

They the aunt sated that the fraud was from the so called promoters ...That hired a jet to take an unknown artist to show that might not have aup to 15 in attendance
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by johnbuck81(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Themandator:

They the aunt sated that the fraud was from the so called promoters ...That hired a jet to take an unknown artist to show that might not have aup to 15 in attendance
7 fake credit cards was found on him.

1 Like

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Kreme(m): 1:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
You really hate Igbo's huh? Na u sabi sha. Hating us doesn't remove a dime from our account.
No sentiments,I just hate you guys with passion, I dunno why..
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Kreme:
No sentiments,I just hate you guys with passion, I dunno why..
Dude really? Ibos and almajiris? Anyway, its a free world as long as u don't carry out stupid actions based on that hate. Ciao
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Kreme(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Dude really? Ibos and almajiris? Anyway, its a free world as long as u don't carry out stupid actions based on that hate. Ciao
You see,one Nigeria is a shii, I'm a tribalist and I believe in our very own oodua republic
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Kreme:
You see,one Nigeria is a shii, I'm a tribalist and I believe in our very own oodua republic
Goodluck with that.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Kreme(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Goodluck with that.
Thank you nne
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Ofemmanu1: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2017
johnbuck81:
ur papa mumu.
Your fada is a mumu
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by johnbuck81(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Your fada is a mumu
ya papa mumu eh!
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Ofemmanu1: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
johnbuck81:
ya papa mumu eh!
Ya papa mumu eh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo'Nique Shows-Off Weight Loss And Workouts / Burna Boy Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.