Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu (16769 Views)

See The Next Step Federal Government Too After Visa Ban / Buhari's Projects Are Too Big We Can't See Them / Federal Government Is Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by Odingo1: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2017
arkdiggs:
God punish Ekeremadu for that statement attached to him. when they are in control, and he been in full control with full and free access to all the resources, Did he ever mention something similar to this, Youth wise up ...
Its the rich and powerful who have been taking advantage that doesn't have access to what they share again that are instigating war...
they all have dual citizenship .... i only belong to NIGERIA ... NEITHER DO I HAVE BIAFRA NOR AREWA OR OODUA PASSPORT ..
THE BIG AND THEIR CHILDREN DOES ... THEY HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP WITH GREAT COUNTRIES ...
WISE UP
WISE UP
WISE UP
PDP did a confab as a way forward,it was discoursed during PDP 16 years in power,state police was also in contention,some state government oppose it, the confab agreed to reduce fg power but, Buhari came and cancel everything.
Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
This kinds of comments are only made during interviews with newsmen, never in the national assembly or anywhere where things that matter to them are discussed.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by asked: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Please NwaAmaikpe be objective in your comment,Why you no ask to remove red cross on hospital ambulances since this country does not belong to christian and only arabic logo on the nigerian army is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by Lordxeer(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2017
I couldn't agree more, True fedralism and regional control is the way to go if Nigeria must move forward and remain as one. Restructuring is the key word.

the fact is that Nigerians has never been out of ideas on how best to run this country, the challenges had always been implementation problem.

The burden of of governance seemed overwhelming for The federal government. And the idea of sharing national resources has rendered the state government lazy and local government redundant.

enough has been said on this issue. implement the thing already!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by mekaboy(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Until resource control is included, you are wasting your time.
Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by NwaAmaikpe: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2017
asked:
Please NwaAmaikpe be objective in your comment,Why you no ask to remove red cross on hospital ambulances since this country does not belong to christian and only arabic logo on the nigerian army is your problem.

The Red crescent is also there for Islamic Nations.
Nigeria is a secular state and not an Islamic Nation. Red Cross is found in secular states.

Thank you sir.
Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by belindar: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Yeye man. Fed govt is too big. Senate is not too big. You sat everyday in the senate for so many years enriching your self without achieving anything.
Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by soflygerian(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
You see my problem with these people.. After 5+ years in that senate, he just realised.. Kontinu... Tell us to correct it in another 5years...
Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by NewGombawa: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adjust it Like this..…..
BETTER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by slivertongue: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
Very Valid Point.

I wish this is said at all times not only when they are in opposition.

its been his take all this years and made popular by 'feeding bottle federalism'
Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by Blue3k(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
The police issue is easy to solve. Just make sure it's done at local government level. Vote in your police chief without fail. Yes local government needs automony. The state government in slot of cases steal the cash.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by bashydemy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I want the Arabic on the Nigerian Army logo removed,
I want the reintroduction of CRK to our school's curriculum,
I want the herdsmen sent back to the North.

This country does not belong to the Muslims, neither does it belong to the North.
It belongs to all of us, so if all of us can't have it, give us Biafra.

@bold and the IGBO sent to South East how about that? Abeg make them no send IGBO come South West oo we no want them..
Re: Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu by goziedave(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
I want the Arabic on the Nigerian Army logo removed,
I want the reintroduction of CRK to our school's curriculum,
I want the herdsmen sent back to the North.

This country does not belong to the Muslims, neither does it belong to the North.
It belongs to all of us, so if all of us can't have it, give us Biafra.
bring_back_our_CRK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites / Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic – Fashola / INEC: Why We Accepted List Of APC Candidates From Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.