Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency (53495 Views)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / 2019 Presidency: PDP Dumps Consensus Option, May Prune Down Aspirants To 6 / Mimiko Declares For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Richydos(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Atiku2019 grin

God bless May 29th 2019 when Atiku would be sworn in as the president of this country.... After his rule we can now divide
It's good to have a dream but itz a taboo to be having a wrong dream... Do me a favour by going back 2 sleep, maybe this time you will have a right dream.
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by donqx: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
president in their dreams
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by darediamond(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
greatjoey:
What baffles me is the stupidity of some youths in states like Benue, Kogi, Kwara,
Plateau, Nasarawa, Southern Kaduna, Taraba, and part of Bauchi state considering themselves as Northerners even at this jet age. Amongst all the names listed, no name of a candidate from any of these states was mentioned. Glaringly, you must be a Hausa gworo chewing Muslim to be a true and recognized Northerners. As a Benue(Idoma) /Kogi(Igala) guy, I am not a northerner but a middle belter. We must reject playing second fiddle henceforth for self actualization.
You need.to do the Job bro. You are educated that is why you easily know the left from the right. Create a group and sensitise everyone in your state using you Local Language and any other language but not Hausa nor Fulani Language. You can even send messages to students from those states via there respective unions.

Begin now!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by darediamond(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2017
jtwest:
Even if the candidate is block head and will definitely drive Nigeria backwards like his predecessors have done, as long as it is a northerner they will bring out the cows; kunu bowl to vote and inflate the figures. We want someone who is purely capable with proactive sense of urgency to address the Nation's issue; even if he is from Ghana or Eritrea. Say no to tribalism.

They even have the guts to say they have sacrificed for the country to stay together? What sacrifice? The igbo they massacred before the civil is their sacrifice abi? Say NO to Northern Presidency. Enough is Enough.
Say No To "1 Nigeria"!
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Xkalaban(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017

“We want to send a message to all political parties that may field southern presidential candidates in 2019 election that such action will amount to committing a political suicide,” a statement by the group said.

Born to rule mentality. Dictatorial by nature. The chosen ones, always quick to issue warnings & ultimatums. Need I say more? U already know who.......

Ayam just dey observe as this Road to 2019 drama dey unfold!!! I smell nationwide crisis. Pls don't quote me & say crap. The writing is already on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Saxifrage12(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2017
But I thought is Buhari till 2023
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by ChristGang: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
please any with sane mind should listen. When ever you hear Northern youth or Arewa youth, please know it means northern muslism AKA hausas, Fulani kanuri and other Muslims in the North. There are other millions of Christians that are not hausas or Fulani or kanuri and they don't share same ideas at all.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by tayorh(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
This is becoming annoying, Threats again, are they the only tribe in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Ushafaiza(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
This people did not find anybody worthy of been a Nigeria President, from North Central beside the Senate President, particularly a Christian, imagine the names listed above as the best from the North, what a deluded monolithic North indeed.
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:
Northern illiterate youths? I don't believe any educated person will partake in this nonsense sha, let them come out and show their faces for us to see the creatures behind the group
Hahahagah..abroad no good..home no good for u!
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
I will always be mentioning it here all over again that we are not one in Nigeria. We have divided since the death of Yaradua. If everyone noticed that period a lot of division of ethnic group have divide. The best solution is to divide Nigeria. The northern Nigeria should go their separate ways. The southern Nigeria too should go their separate ways. With this there will be peace in Nigeria. As far as am concern no southern people will vote for born to rule looted politician to be the president of Nigeria. Enough of northern rule. We are all sick and tired of their leadership. It is not by force to be in marriage unity of Nigeria. We are sick and tired of them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by bid4rich(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Atiku2019 grin

God bless May 29th 2019 when Atiku would be sworn in as the president of this country.... After his rule we can now divide

God knows I will be president of this country before Atiku grin grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
darediamond:

You need.to do the Job bro. You are educated that is why you easily know the left from the right. Create a group and sensitise everyone in your state using you Local Language and any other language but not Hausa nor Fulani Language. You can even send messages to students from those states via there respective unions.

Begin now!
They had internal colonization.. It must be in Hausa. Middle belt belongs to nowhere.
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Prouddevil(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Prouddevil have you seen that the north does not want to go?.

Where itsmeaboki sef?
North t is going no where Northerners didn't say they are going but they are tired of your blame, hate and the bad reputation you are giving us,those ones you see buying scraps metal roaming and begging has nothing to lose I don't condone violence but if it's come to that those ones will be killed, mind you aboki will just say yamutu yakare, but come to think of yeasterners stores in sabon gari, their numerous estate spread all over northern state the largest privately owned steel company is owned by a yeasterners and it's located in the north, no wonder they have turn to unity beggers..stop backing do the needful go, #anofia#

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Prouddevil(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:

Where itsmeaboki sef?
North is going no where, Northerners didn't say they are going but they are tired of your blame, hate and the bad reputation you are giving us,those ones you see buying scraps metal roaming and begging has nothing to lose I don't condone violence but if it's come to that those ones will be killed, mind you aboki will just say yamutu yakare, but come to think of yeasterners stores in sabon gari, their numerous estate spread all over northern state the largest privately owned steel company is owned by a yeasterners and it's located in the north, no wonder they have turn to unity beggers..stop backing do the needful go, #anofia#
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Guyman02: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
The Northern Christian Youths seems to have been humiliated and debased by the Core North to the point that they couldnt even add the name of any Christian candidate in their list of Presidential candidates angry angry
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by funshint(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
If they like let them draw up a whole book filled with names; I only need God to write one name on a tiny rough piece of paper and that's it. If God says Osinbajo will be president beyond 2019 then so be it.*I wish President Buhari quick recovery and sound health.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by simchi2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
if we are one, why can't all the youths come together and discourse on whom to choose as leader comes 2019 and not some part of the youths claiming to retain their position, unless they are the permanent owner of the country.
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Sainttops(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Before going to bed, I had to eat something. I
opened the fridge and yes, all the things in my
fridge had turned to block; the light had been on for 8 years without going off. I finished eating and went to bed. Oh I have to reduce the speed of this fan, the voltage is so high. I woke up very early in the morning to the sound of classical music. I casually strolled into
the bathroom. Oh! the cold is too much this morning, I turned on the hot-water tap. While towelling myself dry, I turned on the radio and heard the presenter speaking of how Nigeria is now one of the most developed countries in the world and how the Nigerian president
yesterday declared his asset and all he had to boast of was N20 million naira and a duplex in his village. I finished dressing up and took my time to eat. I had no reason to rush, after all the road is always free and there are no potholes. On the way, I saw a few policemen patrolling and I greeted them. I stopped to chat with them for a few minutes about security after which I drove off laughing. In my workplace, I saw some people loitering in the waiting room and discovered they were here to be interviewed. I saw the son of the permanent secretary. I also saw a young man with tattered shoes and patched-up trouser; he graduated recently from one of the government universities, but everyone could testify to the fact that he's brilliant. While going home that day, I saw the man with the tattered shoes smiling and I asked him why.
"Sir, I've been given the job." "What! What of the
Permanent secretary's son, didn't his father call
beforehand?" "No" the man said, "He didn't" That evening, I went out to play in the neighborhood, I saw Adamu and Obinna discussing the recent trend in the country, of how Mallam Danjuma is now the governor of Rivers state, Senator Abifarin Oluwafemi is now the governor in Borno state, Mr Chijioke Godffrey is now the governor of Oyo state. No Godfatherism cause politics is now the most pure game ever with clear instructions. No Boko Boys, No Militant, No Tribalism, No religion war, No favorism, No intimidation, No Robbery, No More Evans like (Adultnap), The talk Niger Delta and Biafra are mere chat at bear parlour and history class. Then I had a Mosquito bite on my nose as I slap the spot, I realised it was a dream. Abeg, give me paracetamol.
But nevertheless this can be achieved if only we can stop what's dividing us and be unite beyond our diversity. Let's be tolerance and brothers keeper. What doesn't kill us should make us stronger and tactical.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Akissani: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
peacechild:
Iam really disappointed with Elliot and his group is he telling Nigerian that no Northern Christian is qualified for nomination by his group for president come 2019? Iam ashame of his group so no indigenous Christian from Zamfara, Kebbi, Kano, Katsina, Borno, Yobe, Sokoto, Bauchi , Gombe and all the middle belt state is qualify?For all I know there is no state in the North that does not have indigenous Christian, in some they are in the minority while some they are equal but suppressed. It appears the Christians North population is only needed to keep their Northern moslem brothers in power during election after that them resume their relegated position. Enough of that what is good for the geese is also good for the gander.
yakubu dogara is a christian from bauchi state
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:

Where itsmeaboki sef?

He is here, what do you have to say?
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Ugosample(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Anybody can make a list; that is his business

If another group from the south wants to make his own list, it's a free world
Till it's time ti cast your ballot, then you will know how far

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by NothingDoMe: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

He is here, what do you have to say?
Ehen, this northern youths different from the one when issue quit notice?
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by BrutusOj(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
See their life now, once you are not a Muslim, you are not from the north. AREWA for the hausa/fulani Muslim's..
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Amarabae(f): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Never allow them to have control over their destiny"
REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT.
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by Kdgoldyoungest: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
The election is not going to be war,but u people saying der should not vote for south east is unconstitutional. democracy is al round govt. the south should bring their candidates. i will vote for the south. because peoples u have shortlisted their name in the north are all thesame tin. am a north central man,middle belt. we want to try igbo presidency there is no arm in trying. north east and west cannot be giving us president al the time. let south east go for presidency

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by CloudResident(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thrash.. Junk..Utter garbage from a lazy set of homo sapiens who are now glorified as cattle rearers undecided
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by JoNach: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
When are we gonna stop using such provocative tone in passing messages across to people?

What kind of nonsense is this?

As in...very pathetic!! Thats Why sometimes I really think Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Ehen, this northern youths different from the one when issue quit notice?

Pls explain what you want from me?
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by charlzz: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
is it not obvious that they do own this country,
xynerise:
These guys think they own this country?
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by franudi: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
The problem of the south is not far fetched.Imagine the northern youths have spoken.What has southern youths said.Why the north is taking advantage of us is because we in the south are not united.That is why their fathers ruled us and their children are now planning to continue from where their father stopped.
Re: Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency by PDJT: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
jenkini:
Can't we just break up already.

-Left for me, I would have done it since yesterday. The subjugation is inhumane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.