Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha (2761 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by OrientDailyNews: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
By Christian Nwokocha, Owerri

The governor of Imo State and Chairman APC governor’s forum has belatedly reacted to ultimatum by a Coalition of Northern Youths, ordering Ig­bos resident in the 19 northern states of Nigeria to vacate the region before October 1st, 2017, calling for calm among the agi­tated and frustrated youth pop­ulation in Nigeria.

Addressing youths of Igbo extraction on Tuesday over the vexed issue, Okorocha said, “If there is anybody to blame for your frustrations, blame us your leaders. And if there are people to sympathise with, you must sympathize with the north. Just visit the north and you will shed tears for their plight. The level of poverty, lack and deprivation is unbe­coming especially for a region that has ruled this country more than any other.”

While expressing his dis­taste for the operational style of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Okorocha condemned the statement of the north­ern (Arewa) youths who he said may have acted out of provocation and called on all non-Igbos who encourage IPOB to desist forthwith.

“The statement by IPOB and Arewa youths are nonsensical and ill-informed. These groups of people may not have seen the effects of the civil war. And these non-Igbos who support and encourage IPOB should desist because when the chips are down, they will be nowhere to be found” Okorocha said.

Okorocha called on all lead­ers across political and ethnic divides to rise to the occasion and call evil by its name.

All leaders in Nigeria he said must speak out now and con­demn this evil trend. Keeping silent will not solve this prob­lem and if this crisis is allowed to fully erupt, nobody will ben­efit from it and we will all bear the loss at the end of the day.

He called on IPOB to rebrand and change their approach to the struggle and agitate for the right things and not the wrong things.

“You cannot be calling for a sovereign state while in a sov­ereign nation. Nobody would look kindly to such an agitation and most of us would have ex­pected IPOB to focus on tangi­ble issues of benefit to the Igbo nation. Nobody would criticise IPOB if it was something like a Movement for the Economic Survival of Ndigbo (MESON).”

Okorocha noted that nobody can play down on the stake and investments of Ndigbo in the entity called Nigeria.

“Ndigbo has sacrificed their material resources and blood, for the unity of Nigeria, more than any other people in Ni­geria. Igbos developed Lagos, Abuja and other major cities of the country and cannot be tak­en for granted in Nigeria.”

source
https://orientdailynews.com/quit-notice-northern-leaders-misruled-nigeria-okorocha/

seun,lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Ipobwarrior: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by spartan117(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
so you knew that northern leaders misruled Nigeria and you also knew that buhari was one of those rulers, yet you supported him in 2015.

Mr okorocha, u are either very greedy,extremely naive, or you have a plan to use these northern leaders to become the second igbo president in our history. only time would tell

7 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by spartan117(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ipobwarrior:
space booker angry

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by sarrki(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Okorocha my man you have spoken well

You the elites all failed us
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Ipobwarrior: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
spartan117:

space booker angry
lol ,it's for sell if you need it
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
useless okoroawusa..u are useless to us Imolites...God please punish this man for us AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by OrientDailyNews: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Ojiofor: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
OkoroAwusa no body stops you from launching this your organization, Movement for the Economic Survival of Ndigbo (MESON).”

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by saintikechi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Biafra or.......... you know nah

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
True talk.....You've all failed....

BUT THE DAWN IS NEAR!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Amarabae(f): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
He is still delusionally dreaming of being President. Lwkmd. Okorocha go and check the meaning of NAIRA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by ERockson: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Unity Beggar. Bush meat don catch hunter
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by cascarino(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:
useless okoroawusa..u are useless to us Imolites...God please punish this man for us AMEN
Okorocha is not useless to Imolites. If he is not good for anything else he is at least good in the education sector where he is sponsoring over three thousand Imolites in free secondary school education through the two Rochas Foundation Colleges in the state. you're the only useless fellow I can point at in IMO state presently. I wonder how a young and beautiful lady like you will be calling a man that is old enough to be your father useless just because he said his opinion in an issue bordering his people. It can only be as a result of improper parentage and excessive intake of hate speeches from radio Biafra. I have sisters both younger and older but they don't behave like you better learn manners, it will
help you in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by ScotsReferendum: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Rochas good morning
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
cascarino:
Okorocha is not useless to Imolites. If he is not good for anything else he is at least good in the education sector where he is sponsoring over three thousand Imolites in free secondary school education through the two Rochas Foundation Colleges in the state. you're the only useless fellow I can point at in IMO state presently. I wonder how a young and beautiful lady like you will be calling a man that is old enough to be your father useless just because he said his opinion in an issue bordering his people. It can only be as a result of improper parentage and excessive intake of hate speeches from radio Biafra. I have sisters both younger and older but they don't behave like you better learn manners, it will
help you in the future.
who is this frustrated old hag ...are u an Imolite NO...do u live or work in Imo state No...do u know the current happenings in Imo state NO...do u know how much none indigenes pay in IMSU absolutely NO,do u know the acceptance fee in IMSU NO,Do U know the hostel fees in Owerri...NO...do u know the fate of the retired civil servants and even the present ones in IMO STATE...I can deduce u are the dounce here. ..I have mates like u at home who reason with their brain not with their nose...nonsense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

who is this frustrated old hag ...are u an Imolite NO...do u live or work in Imo state No...do u know the current happenings in Imo state NO...do u know how much none indigenes pay in IMSU absolutely NO,do u know the acceptance fee in IMSU NO,Do U know the hostel fees in Owerri...NO...do u know the fate of the retired civil servants and even the present ones in IMO STATE...I can deduce u are the dounce here. ..I have mates like u at home who reason with their brain not with their nose...nonsense!!!
If Okorocha is useless, will he be voted twice as the Governor of Imo state?
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Stinson007(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
There is something about this narration that seems like a confused man to me, Mr Rochas has a poor mind and It's difficult to say where he stands, not like he sounds like a nationalist but like "a man on the fence ", obviously trying to please both sides and that can't give him anything cuz he will make enemy to both sides enemy... If he wants to be president come out and make a bold stance stop the dilly dally already
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
deji15:

If Okorocha is useless, will he be voted twice as the Governor of Imo state?
lol voted kor, voted ni. ..like u don't know the voting system we have here in Nigeria....we in Imo state will tell u what we suffer not some random person quoting me as if his last breath depends on it

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Dainfamous: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
ROCHAS was a governor by mistake in a Biafra,is a shame he political career ended this way. Mr ambassador of biafran ladies look at this biafran queen rapping phyno- ezege we have all the talent in biafra both beauty and inventive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISr39zKMGrs
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Chikelue2000(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nobody has sacrificed for Nigeria than the Igbo's......... afonjas won't like dis but its d truth. The north should be careful
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Omofunaab2: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Okoroawusa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

lol voted kor, voted ni. ..like u don't know the voting system we have here in Nigeria....we in Imo state will tell u what we suffer not some random person quoting me as if his last breath depends on it
Sometimes it is very difficult to rig in a place where you are unpopular. Moreover, Okorocha was in the opposition party to the Federal Government when he won both elections. This is not to say that Okorocha does not have opposition like you. But as you know in a democracy, majority carries the vote.
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
deji15:

Sometimes it is very difficult to rig in a place where you are unpopular. Moreover, Okorocha was in the opposition party to the Federal Government when he won both elections. This is not to say that Okorocha does not have opposition like you. But as you know in a democracy, majority carries the vote.
my dear,I will advice you defend what you know.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

my dear,I will advice you defend what you know.
Nsogbu adiro...
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Tyche(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
spartan117:
so you knew that northern leaders misruled Nigeria and you also knew that buhari was one of those rulers, yet you supported him in 2015.

Mr okorocha, u are either very greedy,extremely naive, or you have a plan to use these northern leaders to become the second igbo president in our history. only time would tell

Try to read the post instead of capitalising on the thread title for your comment.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by spartan117(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tyche:

Try to read the post instead of capitalising on the thread title for your comment.
I should be the one telling u that!
can't you comprehend the post?
or should I call a Chinese translator for u
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Blackie46(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
L
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Tyche(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

What is the problem?
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by cascarino(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

Another post full of name calling and insults. This justifys my earlier claim that you lack proper upbringing. Can't you type something without insults? Well, I am an Imolite resident in the state. I thank God you said non indigenes which means the indigenes are still charged considerably lesser fees by the man you prefer to describe as"Okoroawusa". Do you know the amount my cousin paid just to secure admission in ESUT- #240000. Imo used to charge non indigenes in the state university very low fee but the government decided to increase the amount when they realized that other states were not willing to return the favor to Imolites in their states schooling. Imo is only owing two months salaries to their civil servants which will be cleared by the end of this month because they are always paid on two months intervals. compared to an oil rich state like Bayelsa that is owing up to five months salaries. As for the issue of pensions it has been a thorn in the flesh of successive governments in the state, due to the large number of pensioners in IMO state. The pension burden is too much for any governor to handle-#1.4 billion which is the highest in the country. Even If you make Ambode the governor of Imo State today he will still find it difficult to pay pensioners with the meagre amount we receive as allocation and low IGR. Do you know how much pension arrears Rochas inherited from the past government which he cleared? Do you know that Imo State has the best public school structure in the South East courtesy of Rochas? what of the new general hospitals in all the local government areas of the state built by Rochas? Do you know that the Imo State airport is now the busiest domestic airport in Nigeria and it is now being transformed into a cargo airport by the same Rochas you call all sorts of unprintable names? Do you know that Imo State today is among the few States to have two state universities? Rochas' only sin is his membership of APC and his detribalized personality and not poor performance. I have been an observer in nairaland for up to five years now and I joined earlier last year but I seldom make comments here because of the poor mentality of most nairalanders that cannot make sound arguments without resorting to insults. Regrettably you're one of them and I want you to change.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Eastfield1: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Seeing The list Of those Nominated by the North for 2019 President Election must have shocked him
Re: Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Eastfield1:
Seeing The list Of those Nominated by the North for 2019 President Election must have shocked him

Hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f / 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working / APC Will Never Win Imo State ~ Gov. Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.