Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike (39806 Views)

Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) / Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Omeokachie: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Morrihz:
you didn't even read the article and you are saying rubbish. Don't allow sentiment to blindfold you. Read the article before you talk rubbish

I am responsible for what I wrote, but NOT liable for your lack of comprehension.

If only you had paid attention in class, who knows...

1 Like

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by LetUSbleep: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
adadike281:
as long as she is not fucking another man, expose her and DSS should do something about all these expositions .

Obviously, she is... She bleeps me !!!

By the way, Your ass though....BLEEP IT. I would love to bleep that smiley Who wouldn't?

2 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Morrihz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omeokachie:

I am responsible for what I wrote, but NOT liable for your lack of comprehension.

If only you had paid attention in class, who knows...
you are the one who doesn't understand in class. Wike attacked his wife and he threatened Wike's wife. So get that into your skull
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Omeokachie: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Morrihz:
you are the one who doesn't understand in class. Wike attacked his wife and he threatened Wike's wife. So get that into your skull

You are way too slow, always coming first from the rear!

Go back, read the comment again ( this time I'll suggest very slowly), and then maybe it can make sense to you (if you know what that means).

How is accusing Amaechi of paying illegal monthly salary to his wife and "attack" on Amaechi's wife?

You see where your comprehension issue is coming from? I guess not cos you are too slow for that.

Next time they should keep your cage secured before you roam away too far.
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Morrihz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
LetUSbleep:

Obviously, she is... She bleeps me !!!

By the way, Your ass though....BLEEP IT. I would love to bleep that smiley Who wouldn't?
hahahahahahaha you are funny man. Go ahead and bleep her
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by ushafe(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
I THINK AMECHI VE SPIRITUAL ISSUE ,WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WIFE, SAME ISSUES YOU WITH JONATHAN's WIFE NOW IS WIKE, PLS CHECK YOUR SELF
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by hatchy(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
I don't know if it's only me that notices... If you see Amaechi talk, you see a human being that behaves like agric fowl. No single decorum at all.

Of course you are the only one,because you refused to stop taking that "stuff" now you have become delusional.

Quit before they put you in chains and take you to the psychiatric hospital.
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by onos217(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
nairaman66:
It is clear that all Nigerian leaders are either motor park touts, thugs, drug dealers, criminals, armed robbers, turncoats, kidnappers or chest beaters! The ones that are normal in character are either sick or dead!! It just beats my imagination!! Are we going to continue like this?
You can ask again,brother.
Perhaps thats who we are,and nothing can reverse it.
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by obataokenwa(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
hatchy:
Of course you are the only one,because you refused to stop taking that "stuff" now you have become delusional.

Quit before they put you in chains and take you to the psychiatric hospital.
you just want to have opinion and I've made you to atleast reason well by making you have something to type and say. Enjoy your opinion Now
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by blackface123: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
which of them be woman wrapper now.Abeg make them face the task wet them get for hand make Naija go forward.wife kor wife in,rubbishhh
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by chris31(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Best of friends turn enemies i pity people that fight coz of these two guys tomorrow they will unite and form cabal while many must have died for them
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Verami(f): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Biafra we hear una
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by mickijoe: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Look at the kind of people we have as leaders.
Oh..
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by orjaha(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amaechi you can confined in me, look with me your secret is purely safe

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by guiddoti: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
I don't know if it's only me that notices... If you see Amaechi talk, you see a human being that behaves like agric fowl. No single decorum at all.

And you believe Wike had one?
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by obataokenwa(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
guiddoti:
And you believe Wike had one?
Bro, Amaechi acts childish abeg. The wife even gets ashamed most times going out with him cos he acts and talks carelessly.
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Morrihz(m): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Omeokachie:

You are way too slow, always coming first from the rear!

Go back, read the comment again ( this time I'll suggest very slowly), and then maybe it can make sense to you (if you know what that means).

How is accusing Amaechi of paying illegal monthly salary to his wife and "attack" on Amaechi's wife?

You see where your comprehension issue is coming from? I guess not cos you are too slow for that.

Next time they should keep your cage secured before you roam away too far.

but it's something that has to do with Amaechi's wife right?
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by thekoko007: 1:18am On Jun 21, 2017
http://punchng.com/amaechi-attacks-wike-says-rivers-gov-a-thug/,this is the full version of Ameachi utterances and the response of RIvers state govt too,
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Johnsonex1(m): 3:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Baawaa:
Imagine, expose my wife and I will expose your wife,we don't have good representatives.Yes,I calls them representatives because they don't have qualities of leaders. Moreover,we voted for them to represent us but overnight they turned themselves to "YEYE" leaders.
Hmmmm!!
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by ikwerrem: 4:00am On Jun 21, 2017
http://parceldetail.scpafl.org/ParcelDetailInfo.aspx?PID=06213150400000540

our people say count your theeth before u open your dirty mouth, all these people are big thieves

Morrihz:
you didn't even read the article and you are saying rubbish. Don't allow sentiment to blindfold you. Read the article before you talk rubbish
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by ikwerrem: 4:02am On Jun 21, 2017
ikwerrem:

http://parceldetail.scpafl.org/ParcelDetailInfo.aspx?PID=06213150400000540

our people say count your theeth before u open your dirty mouth, all these people are big thieves

we are suffering, we have details on at least 18 houses owned by Wike in US.... his wife is a US green card holder and so are all his children, when things get hot they can vamoose... with all their billions
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by emeka2847: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Actually, it's Wike that behaves like a human being. Only that he looks and sounds like a criminal thug, and not a respectful governor.

obataokenwa:

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by obataokenwa(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2017
emeka2847:
Actually, it's Wike that behaves like a human being. Only that he looks and sounds like a criminal thug, and not a respectful governor.

You don't blame the man. He's in opposition and enemies both State and FG surrounds him, so he got to use every means possible to remain in power before they oust him. You need to meet Wike in person, very simple and kindhearted. Ask those that have worked with him. Amaechi is intoxicated with power and it has deprived him of relevance in the South
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Nten: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Omeokachie:
Overgrown baby. A fellow man challenged you and you are threatning his wife.

Just address the allegation: Did you pay illegal salary to her or not?

Small time now he will threaten to attack his primary 3 son.
you are there bro
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by LetUSbleep: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Morrihz:
hahahahahahaha you are funny man. Go ahead and bleep her

No bleeping time to waste man..,if she's in, we bleep ASAP

1 Like

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by sshalom(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
These guys are poor excuse as leaders!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.