Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,129 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bleep You!!! @sekxy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep You!!! @sekxy (7996 Views)

Happy Birthday Sekxy I Wish U D Best / Happy Birthday Sekxy! / Bleep You!!! @sekxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by adaksbullet: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fabulocity:
Is that bus do 419? shocked
are u not seen it on the back off is Monika? undecided

Maxima419 undecided
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by adaksbullet: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Maxi112:
loooolz

this one weak me.

I hail you pass my brother, Na only you they drag me come this forum grin

have fun
haved funned too mine bus cool
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Lovely,safe delivery to the expectant momma cheesy cheesy.My doggie has been around for about 10years,she's now a senior.No more puppies angry embarassed
wow...10 years? That's great!

It must be lucky to have you my dear, I saw a dog on the streets the other day and this dog just finished giving birth but had no food to eat. I felt really touched like crazy, it was sniffing the grounds searching for what to eat all through..I just sent a kid to buy food and add some bony meat to it and delivered it to the dog..pple can be heartless! embarassed
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
wow...10 years? That's great!

It must be lucky to have you my dear, I saw a dog on the streets the other day and this dog just finished giving birth but had no food to eat. I felt really touched like crazy, it was sniffing the grounds searching for what to eat all through..I just sent a kid to buy food and add some bony meat to it and delivered it to the dog..pple can be heartless! embarassed
That was so thoughtful and nice of you,it would forever be grateful to you.grin
I'm grateful to have her too,it's nice to greeted with sloppy kisses when you arrive home cheesy tongue wink.My baeby sends her love with all her doggy heart for that act of yours.grin grin
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
That was so thoughtful and nice of you,it would forever be grateful to you.grin
I'm grateful to have her too,it's nice to greeted with sloppy kisses when you arrive home cheesy tongue wink.My baeby sends her love with all her doggy heart for that act of yours.grin grin
aaaww how nice, take good care of her well my dear. Especially at this old age of hers grin

I can see you have a nice heart...always keep that up my dear smiley
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Warris is this
What did I miss
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
aaaww how nice, take good care of her well my dear. Especially at this old age of hers grin

I can see you have a nice heart...always keep that up my dear smiley
Thanks cheesy cheesy grin grin.Give the pregnant girlie my love.I'm sure you're her hero. kiss
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shit i missed the whole movie

how unfair can life be cry cry cry

anyways lemme still pitch my dick here and catch up on the whole gist
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Thanks cheesy cheesy grin grin.Give the pregnant girlie my love.I'm sure you're her hero. kiss
I wish to be every dogs hero my dear...keep that dog safe always gun smiley kiss
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm think u are known him ni sad

How are u mine deer? wink
Leave me abeggrin I'm doing great, you?
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by adaksbullet: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Leave me abeggrin I'm doing great, you?
I'm do good kiss

How his ur night? kiss
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by CaptainNipples: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
just when i thought this thread go make brain, the lady refused to reply, the guy got banned good night
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I wish to be every dogs hero my dear...keep that dog safe always gun smiley kiss
May your wish come true.smiley
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Oyindidi(f): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm do good kiss

How his ur night? kiss
I don't understand you.
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
May your wish come true.smiley
Amen smiley
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by adaksbullet: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't understand you.
smh how we u understand me wen his small small u are follow upandan nl undecided
Re: Bleep You!!! @sekxy by Nigeriadondie: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2017
sarahade:

Come and shut my mouth now.
As long as you opened a thread on Nairaland and it's about a girl I will comment.
Grow up.
Fool na trouble go kill u die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions / Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos / 10 Types Of Girls You Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.