Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike (28892 Views)

Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Dele Momodu Asked Why Amaechi Was Absent At The Commissioning Of Abuja Terminal / Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Wike is far better than amaechi...
dont type rubbish her
wike increase crime rate in rivers state
still owning state govt workers
wike can nt be use to qualify amaechi
we dat resid in rivers will they u

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

My friend PDP ,APC apart u can't compare ameachi and woke please
Education, health ,infrastructure ,agric , common are u blind
Are u even sure ur in rivers sate ??
even in security area amaechi is beta
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Okjay: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
fayaayoa:
Wike is a super joke given the kind of projects he has commissioned and he has already nicknamed himself as Mr project then he is not ready to work. Comparing his administration with Amaechi then 16 yrs won't be enough to be stalemate. what serious mega project can you achieve in 2 years? none. I came to port harcourt as a young graduate 11 yrs ago hence I witnessed Peter Odilli, Celestine Omeha, Rotimi Amaechi and
now Nyesom Wike administration, I can say boldly Rotimi Amaechi administration stands head and shoulder above the rest, not taking anything from Celestine Omeha he tried but the time was short. Wike with the rate of his noise making he will be at par with Peter Odili who spent most of his time making empty noises and wasting money.
In terms of security, roads and conductive environment for non indigenes to come to River state and invest, Amaechi deserves thumbs up. During Peter Odilli tenure as a young graduate working class even if you can afford to buy Car, you wouldn't bother buying because all the roads and routes were narrow and unconnected. traffic every where, it was best you stick with Okada if you want to be on time. Amaechi at first banned Okada due to security threat it poses and i was very bitter because as usual we resist change but he open the road networks and widened the roads, the traffic disappeared. His Administration was the hallmark of a visionary leader. He Amaechi is no saint at all but in a group of all the governors I listed, He is an arch angel. Yes he owned 6 months of pensioners and some major uncompleted projects, However Wike is a joke, all the uncompleted road projects that were suppose to be bridges due to traffic and long term planning. the myopic Wike is doing round abouts and that is the Man we call Mr Projects. if he continue his projects will last just as long as his administration.
I can't help loving this. God bless u for ur sincerity

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
jieta:
show us how many project you have commission to warrant such a name

Politics aside, Wike dey do projects o.

check my signature to send Bulk SMS at 1 unit to all networks
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Yseone(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
yarimo:
Nonsense all the projects WEKI is claiming is 90 percent completion by AMEACHI administration when he was governor of the state, may God bless AMEACHI for laying solid foundation in rivers state.

What stopped Amu-ehi to complete the tmtemaining 10% of the projects he started?
Did he receive any crown from abandoning them?
Are you even in Remivers state(Portharcourt)?
You this psychophant, you better keep quiet or you remain deceived for the rest of your journey on earth...lefulefu like you.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by emmaelectelect(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
whatever let it benefit the people of Rivers
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by hatchy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
In what ways,service delivery or what?

Wike's governance is characterized with so much shedding of blood and general insecurity. No tangible project to point to.Forget the politics Osinbajo played by calling him "Mr project" which could as well mean yeye projects like the amusement park he built.

Amaechi did so much in structural development in River State from world class primary schools equipped with computers and modern facilities to health care centers which are built in every nooks and crannies of Rivers State .He also build world class stadium,dualized many roads and built new ones.Developed a master plan for a new port Harcourt city hired thousands of teachers and doctors,built farms and so many other things that brought back the glory of port Harcourt.

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by niyion(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
You are very correct
yarimo:
Nonsense all the projects WEKI is claiming is 90 percent completion by AMEACHI administration when he was governor of the state, may God bless AMEACHI for laying solid foundation in rivers state.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by niyion(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amaechi has really set a very high standard for Wike even the level insecurity in rivers Wike cannot control but Amaechi did
mrvitalis:

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by BAILMONEY: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oladimejyy:
How can you prove it?i want correct evidence not media evidence
ODE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO LAGOS TALKLESS OF RIVER STATE ANYWAY GREET ODENI AREGBERASCAL FOR ME O grin
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Oladimejyy(m): 1:01am On Jun 21, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ODE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO LAGOS TALKLESS OF RIVER STATE ANYWAY GREET ODENI AREGBERASCAL FOR ME O grin
Did u know who i am.just google "Ojora" you will know who i am.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by BAILMONEY: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Did u know who i am.just google "Ojora" you will know who i am.
OJORA OF OSHOGBO ABI
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by durangokid: 3:39am On Jun 21, 2017
yarimo:
hahahahahaha, what do we expect to hear from you, sycophancy as usual upon not knowing road to rivers state that is why nig will continue to be a huge prison
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by durangokid: 3:42am On Jun 21, 2017
mrvitalis:

That question is supposed to be meant for you
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by durangokid: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Amaechi is angry with Wike..because Wike is not giving River's good governance.

Wike is more into peddling of rumours and propaganda than governing.

Wike is incessantly lying about the Lion of Ubima.

Amaechi is a gentleman who believes in good governance, the rule of law, he detests bribery and he is everything good that Wike will never be.

God bless Amaechi
Are you really sincere with what you put down here is your mind is your conscience clear hmmmm humans, the worst sin in life is when you lie again your conscience which is your spirit, soul and guideian angel, they will run away from you when you needed them most
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by ddeola: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Mr Gov, tell your story to tortoise.

The people want good governance, your quanta with Amaechi na ya business... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by chyket(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2017
I feel the problem between Amechi and Wike is turning out to be a blessing in disguise because it has made Wike to be competing to ensure that he delivers more projects to the people of Rivers state than Amechi did.In the long run,the Rivers state people will be better off for it.

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by bashydemy(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

LOL in term of empowering cultist and supporting killing yes you are right..
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2017
ipreach:

In the same way, Buhari/APC is claiming the achievements of GEJ
projects like recession, Huh. The failure of a Government is decided by his predecessor
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2017
hatchy:
In what ways,service delivery or what?

Wike's governance is characterized with so much shedding of blood and general insecurity. No tangible project to point to.Forget the politics Osinbajo played by calling him "Mr project" which could as well mean yeye projects like the amusement park he built.

Amaechi did so much in structural development in River State from world class primary schools equipped with computers and modern facilities to health care centers which are built in every nooks and crannies of Rivers State .He also build world class stadium,dualized many roads and built new ones.Developed a master plan for a new port Harcourt city hired thousands of teachers and doctors,built farms and so many other things that brought back the glory of port Harcourt.
wow, dats cool. The man outsmarted PDP in Rivers, intelligent man and PDP IS PAINED. THOUGH I HAVEN'T BEEN RIVERS, IF HE IS ALL YOU'VE SAID KUDOS
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by bashydemy(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Just as buhari is claiming Jonathan's train projects abi, why are you guys this ....

LOL that train was started by OBJ so get your fact right..
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by bashydemy(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2017
ipreach:

In the same way, Buhari/APC is claiming the achievements of GEJ

Can you name the GEJ achievements?
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Themandator: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Oga, Tom and Jerry are at it again....

So this guy dey fit listen or Acknowledged another person statement ...See as him dey peep ...Hope that guy is still alive

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Together4ever01: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Just as promised yesterday, Today's Regular and VIP games drops soon.

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Themandator: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL that train was started by OBJ so get your fact right..

Stop lying the Abuja Kaduna train was started and completed by Jonathan. The record is there ...The train project OBJ flagged off was the Lagos abeaukuta Kaduna ...All this are public record. Stop lying ...We can't another lie after the monster of communication
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Themandator: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
projects like recession, Huh. The failure of a Government is decided by his predecessor

Obama made a country in recession and turned it around ...The people met a country in her way to the top and destroyed the staircase

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by mrvitalis(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2017
durangokid:
That question is supposed to be meant for you
Name a sector wine has performed better than ameachi
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by durangokid: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2017
mrvitalis:

Name a sector wine has performed better than ameachi
are you from rivers state, wike is just 2 years in office and has gone this lenght, you people will be in kaduna and will be writing rubish on what you dont know because you people want to defend idiocy
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by mrvitalis(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2017
durangokid:
are you from rivers state, wike is just 2 years in office and has gone this lenght, you people will be in kaduna and will be writing rubish on what you dont know because you people want to defend idiocy
Am from IMO state ...I have lived in pH all my life ..
Was born in BMH ...lived in that same harly street for over 15 years ..before I moved to diobu ..mile 2.. ...so please when I talk about rivers state I know what I am talking about

In roads ...ameachi did world class roads with drainage systems ...wine just coats roads and leave them ..even the roads ameachi did some part underground drainage we will just stop there and do open gutter the remaining parts ...

Baba I said name a sector wike is doing well

What has hw done in education
What has he done in the health sector
OK what of transportation
Agriculture ??
Even mile one market he used to campaign is he has not started it ,how long did it take ameachi to build town market

Is it those roads with open gutter that u call roads ??...which road wike had done that u can compare with ada George

Go n sleep

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by pastorcyrus(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Just as buhari is claiming Jonathan's train projects abi, why are you guys this ....

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54