Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike (28893 Views)

Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Dele Momodu Asked Why Amaechi Was Absent At The Commissioning Of Abuja Terminal / Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Austema(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kylekent59:
Bad politicians are not born. They are created by good people who don't vote
God bless you for this
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by swiz123(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wait ooo! This amaechi's pishure is good for meme oo
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by uchediego(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
I love wike!! Mr project!! Amaechi is a Thief!! Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Ten06(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
This man is taking something that is not helping him
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Konskott(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
This man is a Liar. Amaechi rarely talks about him. He is the one who abuses Amaechi all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by davidadenrele: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Wike is far better than amaechi...

Says who We need facts not just empty words!!
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oladimejyy:
How can you prove it?i want correct evidence not media evidence
with evidence I want you tell me why u ursef tink Ameachi is better

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by edibless0(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Folani cow interfering on Rivers state issued
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by chuksjuve(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
...and these are peoples father, husband, uncle behaving like "kids" on cyber space...

Woe is a land whose king is a child...

Nigeria is a really a breeding ground for.....
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Abfinest007(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mr project don't worry you are still Mr project nobody will take d title from you

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by 0b10010011: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
yarimo:
Nonsense all the projects WEKI is claiming is 90 percent completion by AMEACHI administration when he was governor of the state, may God bless AMEACHI for laying solid foundation in rivers state.

U Sabi!
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by tesppidd: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
mooremoney:
Wike we know. Amaechi can continue licking ass in the north we don't care about him anymore
better than licking the cunt of patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Weather for two=Pregnancy for 1
Be wise!
Drink hot tea and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by 6pax: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
what have wike achieved in education, health, infrastructure, agric, youth empowerment, etc.
Amaech did wonders in all these sectors and more in his time. in fact his first two years in Rivers state PH literally was a construction site. 70% of the infrastructure in Rivers was done by Amaechi even his biggest enemy knew this and has never accused him of non performance

2 Likes

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by NtumStephen: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Let's give peace a chance
quote author=ipreach post=57692994]Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, has said his predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi, is angry with him because of his nickname “Mr. Project.”

Wike made the remark while reacting to statement by Amaechi, who criticized the title “Mr. Project” ascribed to him.

Speaking in Port Harcourt, the state capital, on Monday, the governor described Amaechi’s alleged criticism on projects and programmes across the state as unfortunate, saying, “It is unfortunate that someone who was celebrating his 52nd birthday would tell Rivers people what is not correct.”

He pointed out that it was wrong for Amaechi to compare his eight years as governor to the two years he has spent so far.

The governor also charged Amaechi to allow those aspiring to be governor in the state to express themselves because he, Amaechi, could not be governor again.

Wike noted that his administration had remained focused and would continue to deliver projects that would improve the living condition of the people.

He said, “His (Amaechi) anger is that I have been given the name, Mr. Project. I came to serve the people. You are comparing your eight years with my two years.

“Anybody aspiring to be governor should be allowed to tell Rivers people what he wants to do. You (Amaechi) cannot be governor again.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/20/amaechi-angry-criticizes-wike/[/quote]
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by emerituzprof(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Here to advertise
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by GuntersChain(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
in politics no permanent friend or permanent enemy but just common interest.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Bennycollins: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Then it's either you don't follow events or you are not sincere.
Konskott:
This man is a Liar. Amaechi rarely talks about him. He is the one who abuses Amaechi all the time.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Just as buhari is claiming Jonathan's train projects abi, why are you guys this ....

Nice one..u don't forget oh...Lol
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
richidinho:
Pls you guys better remain sworn enemies ooo

the moment you both reconcile our Rivers money will suffer, cos na double looting for dead body e go be

for now we can manage singleman looting that is why project dey everywhere

How thoughtful of you..Lol
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amaechi is angry with Wike..because Wike is not giving River's good governance.

Wike is more into peddling of rumours and propaganda than governing.

Wike is incessantly lying about the Lion of Ubima.

Amaechi is a gentleman who believes in good governance, the rule of law, he detests bribery and he is everything good that Wike will never be.

God bless Amaechi

You sound like someone paid to post.. Even Amaechi can't speak kindly of himself like this

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Richyicon(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
The peace and tranquility under Amaechi's regime supersedes all Wike's stupid projects. Who are u doing the projects for when your thugs are killing Rivers people? If u like stay 100yrs in office u can never be compared to Amaechi!. Woke is just a favored thug!

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Freebie1: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
jieta:
show us how many project you have commission to warrant such a name
Oya go and retrieve the name.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by LilPeezy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
yarimo:
Nonsense all the projects WEKI is claiming is 90 percent completion by AMEACHI administration when he was governor of the state, may God bless AMEACHI for laying solid foundation in rivers state.
I concur
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by fayaayoa: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wike is a super joke given the kind of projects he has commissioned and he has already nicknamed himself as Mr project then he is not ready to work. Comparing his administration with Amaechi then 16 yrs won't be enough to be stalemate. what serious mega project can you achieve in 2 years? none. I came to port harcourt as a young graduate 11 yrs ago hence I witnessed Peter Odilli, Celestine Omeha, Rotimi Amaechi and
now Nyesom Wike administration, I can say boldly Rotimi Amaechi administration stands head and shoulder above the rest, not taking anything from Celestine Omeha he tried but the time was short. Wike with the rate of his noise making he will be at par with Peter Odili who spent most of his time making empty noises and wasting money.
In terms of security, roads and conductive environment for non indigenes to come to River state and invest, Amaechi deserves thumbs up. During Peter Odilli tenure as a young graduate working class even if you can afford to buy Car, you wouldn't bother buying because all the roads and routes were narrow and unconnected. traffic every where, it was best you stick with Okada if you want to be on time. Amaechi at first banned Okada due to security threat it poses and i was very bitter because as usual we resist change but he open the road networks and widened the roads, the traffic disappeared. His Administration was the hallmark of a visionary leader. He Amaechi is no saint at all but in a group of all the governors I listed, He is an arch angel. Yes he owned 6 months of pensioners and some major uncompleted projects, However Wike is a joke, all the uncompleted road projects that were suppose to be bridges due to traffic and long term planning. the myopic Wike is doing round abouts and that is the Man we call Mr Projects. if he continue his projects will last just as long as his administration.

4 Likes

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by CECEOO: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
well two of them have worked for rivers state.if you live in rivers state, you will understand
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Frankyboy1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hate him or love him, amaechi name cannot be erased from development projects in rivers state! The only place wike comes close to amaechi is road construction, But in.security, education, health, city layout, agriculture, Amaechi stands head tall over any Governor in Rivers state! Posterity will not forgive me If I don't say the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by ubongokon(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Wike is far better than amaechi...
you are enormously myopic
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
These men are freaking stüpid it reeks. Spoilt, pooing, salivating brats in adult bodies.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Splashme: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Baawaa:
The two of you are rogues and thieves
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by AntiWailer: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
2 eediots.
Re: Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike by Skubidude(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amaechi is angry with Wike..because Wike is not giving River's good governance.

Wike is more into peddling of rumours and propaganda than governing.

Wike is incessantly lying about the Lion of Ubima.

Amaechi is a gentleman who believes in good governance, the rule of law, he detests bribery and he is everything good that Wike will never be.

God bless Amaechi

I keep on telling u that thing u hav been smoking is too dangerous for ur health but u refuse to listen, na until u run enter market naked u go no and by dat time it wil be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.