Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging (57790 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by NavyBlue: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond redemption...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!

I believe you, even the after photo is obviously edited
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Amarabae(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shezhawt:

Your nails are gorg!!!
tnx dear.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Enoquin(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond redemption...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!

See?! I was just about to write on how the before photos always look bad and terrible. I mean I have never seen anyone's face look like that. Good, you've put my mind at rest
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by chiraqDemon(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls make dem ban makeup 4 naija. It's very serious now o shocked
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Funkybabee(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aiyele oooo ibosi oo
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by fehintd: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
contact me facial treatments Fehintd@gmail.com
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by aldexrio(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abeg move let me fall and faint
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by orjaha(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
the makeup artist try ooo, she/he even work on the woman hair lines
I guest that this is not .,.....
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by burningtreesfm: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yay....

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Xaranice(f): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
This before make up pic nawa oooo
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by shegzydave(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls is there no makeovers for guys?....wanna also do makeover to my face
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by whizzyleejr(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
This pancake ehn
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by QueenBeeQBQ: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wonderful.

Contact me for solutions to your skin care problems/reactions. There's no skin infection(s), that's too much for us. It must disappear and leave you with Overall glowing skin. Reach out now...

QBQ... Indulging Your Inner Beauty.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by fortunechy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
this is fraud
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Kc3000: 12:31am On Jun 21, 2017
Whenever I see heavy makeup, forget it.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Ridbreezy: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2017
how on earth her picture got there shez a ladokite
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Ukalejohn(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Estharfabian:

Seems to me like I've found the ONE
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2017
If u fink u Av seen it all...
Bam anoda shows

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by michealdeco: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2017

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Ukalejohn:
Seems to me like I've found the ONE
don't hold your breath...wink
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Enoquin:

See?! I was just about to write on how the before photos always look bad and terrible. I mean I have never seen anyone's face look like that. Good, you've put my mind at rest
it's all Lies. grin business!
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
JuneOctober:

I thought as much why their faces are also hideous before the makeover session. I've seen many ladies without makeup and it isn't as bad as this. You're right, it's give us an impression that they did well
smiley true
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by sylve11: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol grin cool
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by calliope(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Estharfabian:

You don't mind me asking if you're on dread Locs? Its nothing to do with the topic tho. Just curious smiley
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
calliope:

You don't mind me asking if you're on dread Locs? Its nothing to do with the topic tho. Just curious smiley
Yeap. that's me. smiley

Lemme guess. facebook?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by calliope(f): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Estharfabian:
Yeap. that's me. smiley
So you're amongst the dreadlocks gang huh. smiley

Lemme guess. facebook?
Well yeah. You got an interesting online personality. Lemme add you up. That's if you don't mind?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by AHCB: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
calliope:

Well yeah. You got an interesting online personality. Lemme add you up. That's if you don't mind?
Intriguing, I must say.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
calliope:

LoL. grin.

Yeah... Always have been. Dying it blue by December sef. cool

Sure. why the hell Not? I don't Mind! Atall. smiley

and uh, thank You. You too. trust me, I've been watching.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Estharfabian:

very true very true

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. / See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo)