Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. (57833 Views)

10 Funny But True Facts About Men / What Do You All Think About Women That Show Their Cleavage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2014
What you are about to read I personally think couldn't be any more true about women and their funny charaterism.

1.Women never have anything to wear.Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet;You just don't understand!

2.Women do NOT want an honest opinion to the question, 'How do I look?'.Am sure you are definitely not ready for the repercussions of your honest opinion.

3.If a man goes on a seven day trip,he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice;if a woman goes on a five day trip,she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

4.Women can't keep secrets.They eat away at them from inside.And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.

5.The word "woman" is believed to have derived from the middle English term "wyfman" broken down simply as the wife(wyf) of man.

6.Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex. LoL.

7.The most embarrassing thing for a woman is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal event.(Hmmm).

8.In almost every country worldwide,the life expectancy for women is higher than for men. (Not funny atall)

9.When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first,pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

10.Women spend Seven to ten years of their life-time looking at the mirror. Men spend only two years doing same.

Okay! Here are two bonuses off the top.LoL...
*When you tell a woman the truth,she thinks you are lying. When you you are lying,she thinks you are telling the truth.
*Men, You can never win an argument against a woman,i repeat, you can never ever ever win.You'll hurt her feelings When(if) it seems you are winning.

Abeg feel free to add yours.

180 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2014

@6 - Chocolate for real? Hmmm, How about using it to seduce them then.

11. Women can GOSSIP.
embarassed

75 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Jennydoris(f): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
No 7 IS SO TRUE grin. I don't know if it's like that for others but I somehow feels embarrassed but then I think it's childish to feel that way because anybody can go to market and buy anything just as I did and if a woman don't want to see another woman wearing the same clothe she wore to a function she has three options which is: is either you make your own dress and do the design too, or you choose to buy and wear OKIRIKA or don't wear anything at all. But u can't stop others from buying that same clothe from the market.

13 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by shikshark: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
women FART much more than men........talking from personal experience

109 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
shikshark: women FART much more than men........talking from personal experience
And u still buy gas? for cooking?grin

128 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jennydoris: No 7 IS SO TRUE grin. I don't know if it's like that for others but I somehow feels embarrassed but then I think it's childish to feel that way because anybody can go to market and buy anything just as I did and if a woman don't want to see another woman wearing the same clothe she wore to a function she has three options which is: is either you make your own dress and do the design too, or you choose to buy and wear OKIRIKA or don't wear anything at all. But u can't stop others from buying that same clothe from the market.
Lol. it seems okrika is the best around here.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by icebebe(f): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Women can form! (Alakada)

53 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
*puts on a spectacle and checks if its a female who really said this
icebebe: Women can form!

35 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by icebebe(f): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: *puts on a spectacle and checks if its a female who really said this
hope u are convinced nw

4 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by mstik(f): 4:24am On Aug 04, 2014
No.3 is soo true cuz I dress according to my mood...and it changes sporadically grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by CharlieMaria(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by sirjohnson(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Oya women, I have found you a counter. Facts about men here: www.4mf199kke29
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by dulaman: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
On a lighter note : in light of the recent scare of ebola in Lagos I'm therefore using God Almighty who created heaven and earth to beg everyone wey im name get 'ebola' inside e.g. Adebola, Okebola, Orebola, Oyebola, Ojebola, Otebola, Debola etc not to attempt to shake or hug me till further notice. Na GOD I take beg o!.....

40 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Smartlux(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
is that so?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Women, I hail thee.

Leave women alone and Read something that will change your life here: https://www.nairaland.com/1842296/domain-business-best-most-reliable
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by joycerap(f): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Hair drassers ad teachers n staff rum(dm de gossip die

14 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Jennydoris(f): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: Lol. it seems okrika is the best around here.

Same here. It's feel more lovely to find out that you're the only one wearing that particular dress.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Alikaxon(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2014
space..... Ok, let me comment...
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by TRADELYN: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by nickz(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2014
women after visiting their girlfriend for weeks can return home, call the same friend and talk for three hours.

Women can devour a large bowl of rice when they are alone, as opposed to the act they put up that they eat too little, when men are around.
[img]http://dbjpq4m8xws63.cloudfront.net/gallery/image/2-understanding-women-funny-meme[/img]

73 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by constance500: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2014
Now lemme read it
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by 1stola: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2014
hmnn
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by ceslide: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Me: Babe I need you to help me buy toothpaste from the supermarket
Nigerian Girl: Can I use your ATM?

20 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2014
And they always nag. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by FoxyXX(f): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Lol. So true. Got me

2 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by amakufrancis(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2014
brb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.