Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (96900 Views)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
hedonistic:

Its sickening on so many levels. That being said, we have to pray against these kinds of things. MOST men would tune off permanently from a wife (that they suffered and spent so much to legally and traditionally marry) getting raped in their presence. Whether they continue with the marriage or divorce the woman is irrelevant. Staying is even worse.

It destroys a man's psyche and emotional balance, probably far more than the woman's. This is not about fairness, empathy, logic, or rationality or whatever. Just forget it.

Again, this is not something to trivialise or joke about. We must pray to avoid this life altering situation.
Brah I do not totally agree with you. Rape is intrusive and there is no way the husband of the victim can be more affected than the victim herself. NO WAY.

Any man that tunes off from his wife after she is raped is weak and doesn't deserve the woman. She has gone through a very traumatic experience but all you can think of is yourself? Huh? That's disgusting and utterly pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
brandydaniells:
can i stop laughing now grin grin grin end time wives grin grin grin
...it Is finished cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by aljharem(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
hedonistic:

Its sickening on so many levels. That being said, we have to pray against these kinds of things. MOST men would tune off permanently from a wife (that they suffered and spent so much to legally and traditionally marry) getting raped in their presence. Whether they continue with the marriage or divorce the woman is irrelevant. Staying is even worse.

It destroys a man's psyche and emotional balance, probably far more than the woman's. This is not about fairness, empathy, logic, or rationality or whatever. Just forget it.

Again, this is not something to trivialise or joke about. We must pray to avoid this life altering situation.
aptly put.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sukkot: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
stringa:
Lmao! The kondo was probably hitting the right spot. cheesy
epp me. ejo edakun. please where is the right spot ?
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by kevoh(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
People saying ''A woman being raped must forcefully scream in pain'' are just being ignorant undecided. A classic case of being educated by too much Nollywood/Hollywood rape scenes. Down there, there are about 8000 nerve endings for females concentrated in just that small region which about doubles the 4000 nerve endings males have. Any slight stimulation in that region sets the mood on, be it consented or forced. If you understand female core physiology very well, you would know the husband is just using the moaning as an excuse to evict her. The man has been battered psychologically and lost his ego after witnessing the scene. That's what his making him send her away.

6 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by robosky02(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

The comments on this thread have made me nauseous and i'm feeling unclean. I never knew Nigerians are so sick in the head

chai

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by swiz123(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
Perhaps you

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sukkot: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
steppins:

Nerves indeed. The only way a woman will enjoy rape is if she's open to it.
The husband probably has a small dick and the rapist slammed her with Anaconda.
untrue. if he had a big dick he would have gone for rich sugarmummies who will buy him house and benz instead of stealing and being an arm robber. rich older sugar mummies will buy a mansion for a nigga with anaconda. arm robbers got small dick mayne. thats why they are armu robbers. no other option left in life grin

carnally speaking that is undecided
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if these weird stories are really genuine

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by LilTyRoNe: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a very wise man..
Most armed robbers are under the influence of hard-drugs which makes their erectile prowess almost unbeatable....the projectile nature of their penetration becomes unrivalled, their stamina is tripled and the turgidity of their kpomo can only be imagined.
The housewife was obviously in paradise because I doubt her husband's waist which had become stiff from constant Molue driving would have ever done such wonders to her.
After getting it so good like that from those robbers, she'd never have respected her husband's performance again.
So it is good he chased her away.

I've always made an argument for men who are accused of rape by women.
As long as she moans during the act, that makes it consensual.
Some women are ashamed of being slut-shamed so they say No when they really mean Yes..
But when you start to rabata them, they will even moan louder than you.
Hahahah erectile prowess.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by davillian(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
The rubbers came with a good plug, that connected well to her speakers and she produced a sound track by MAY D
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by OtemAtum: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
So painful

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jabioro: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jakumo:

Jabiro you seem to have too much information about those wife-swapping parties where you used to live.

Abi you sef get hand for the matter ? Talk true o, because Pap God dey look you to see whether you go try blow lie here today.
I am above forty years.. I have lived through street ,I have suffered, and experienced ugly ,nothing amused me. Now that I am peak of wisdom life, I can share my experience...

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sukkot: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
cococandy:
She's better off without him anyway.
Instead of sympathy, he's showing her aggression.
I'd leave too if I was her. Double victimization that's what she's going through. When the one person who's supposed to support you turns against you.

Not everyone cries when in pain. One can actually moan in pain. The husband is the typical insecure dude. He would have found a reason to break up with her anyway. Since we weren't there and the thieves aren't here now, it's his word against hers right?

I don't believe him.
arabinrin yi ye haf come with ya woman rights feminism again oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by fineboynl(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
don't be surprise the wife has never moan like that to her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sukkot: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jakumo:

One can only hope you do not reside in the USA or The UK, where NO means NO, and going any further after hearing the NO could send the horn-dog straight to the slammer, with NO opportunity to post bail, NO mercy from the court, NO visitation rights from loved ones, and NO hope of early release.

Ten minutes of Nirvana can fetch 10 YEARS of breaking stones in the sun while dressed in prison uniform, depending on the mood of the presiding judge, if one refuses to take NO for an answer, in the West.
ogbeni this story was in the west of benue state

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
I am above forty years.. I have lived through street ,I have suffered, and experienced ugly ,nothing amused me. Now that I am peak of wisdom life, I can share my experience...

True-true ya hand dey inside the matter, but I nogo ask again, so far you don confirm say na so. Who no know, go know.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
sukkot:
ogbeni this story was in the west of benue state

Yes, o, West of Benue get as e be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by emperormossad(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
stringa:
center of gravity nacking. Bwawawawawa. Bu I don't blame her sha. Once the ministration dey nack that Shit, she must fall under anointing, irrespective of the minister. Ask apostle sulickman...sorry...suleiman. He will expantiate.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by muller101(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
answer to that question.who moans while being raped. THE WOMAN '

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by bonifieldstun(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
E bi like say this guy neva make him wife moan like that since when he don dey Bleep am lol funny news
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Torontoparrot(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
chucs:
see trafic 4 knacking mata.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by eyinjuege: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
steppins:

Women who are raped do not moan, they cry from the pain and trauma they're passing through.

Yes, have you raped one at gunpoint or knifepoint before? These are not cult boys raping their fellow students on campus o, where everyone will disappear, and the others will hold the girl down. These ones are people that expect compliance while you're doing phem/silence or they blow your brains out.
Have you heard of the story of a man fanning those raping his wife, during the act? Would a man normally fan those raping his wife?
A lot of these armed robbers are sadistic. They ask the weirdest things of their victims.
A woman being raped wouldn't normally moan while being raped, it's a violent act. She may not even necessarily cry in anguish in the presence of a gun. Most would probably keep silent, and wish the ordeal will end quickly with their lives being intact.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Torontoparrot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
stringa:
confirm! Thumbs up baby
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Skubidude(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hahaha proly an unsatisfied or a sex starved wife or both.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by emperormossad(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
sukkot:
epp me. ejo edakun. please where is the right spot ?
Anterior vaginal wall. 2-3cm from the entrance. Rough, knob-like. Get it and you've gotten her.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by emperormossad(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
CocoMilian:
Sometimes I wonder if these weird stories are really genuine
Very genuine. No doubt.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by SIRmanjar(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a very wise man..

Most armed robbers are under the influence of hard-drugs which makes their erectile prowess almost unbeatable....the projectile nature of their penetration becomes unrivalled, their stamina is tripled and the turgidity of their kpomo can only be imagined.

The housewife was obviously in paradise because I doubt her husband's waist which had become stiff from constant Molue driving would have ever done such wonders to her.

After getting it so good like that from those robbers, she'd never have respected her husband's performance again.
So it is good he chased her away.

I've always made an argument for men who are accused of rape by women.

As long as she moans during the act, that makes it consensual.

Some women are ashamed of being slut-shamed so they say No when they really mean Yes..
But when you start to rabata them, they will even moan louder than you.
You sound like a potential rapist..Nairaland is a forum full of rapists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.