Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,170 members, 7,811,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (96837 Views)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by ikemesit4477: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Bobulopsy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
He is not good enough to be called a man.. I have my reason for that..
what's your reason? Lol
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
theemy:
Biatch
bleeping bastard son of a biatch undecided
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ze4real: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are you sure its not a plan work between her and the rubbers? If not why will she enjoy rape fa while just my thinking sha

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by skolar49: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
i don't understand ooo... the woman was moaning for her life na, una wan make dem kill her if she scream.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
romeorails:
Now u speak a better truth but u can still do better angry

Okay undecided
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Donmos(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
The woman only response to stimuli u can't blame her
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
I am above forty years.. I have lived through street ,I have suffered, and experienced ugly ,nothing amused me. Now that I am peak of wisdom life, I can share my experience...
taaaa! Hu dach u 40yrs.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
you guys should read this https://faithallen./2008/05/08/orgasm-during-rape-or-other-form-of-sexual-abuse/
before you condemn the woman.
Orgasm can happen due to hard sex, hitting center of gravity, does not mean the attention was welcome.

If a man is asleep and his joystick is pointing, and a woman climbs it and he cums, does that mean the man welcomed it or enjoyed it? Or if you point a gun at a man and you do that to him?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jabioro: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Charles4075:
I sight you brother. The man was not giving it to her steadily and diligently. Badt sharp guy. Tuale for you baba Nla.
It is not exactly what you think..
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by offishialpablo: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
what if she squirted nko
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Taku555(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Deseo:

It's full with laughter.
explain
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by FrankGiel: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
steppins:
I've seen this happen before. A woman was being raped by arm robbers in front of her husband and she kept shouting, "give it to meeeeee" and she was moaning and kicking with multiple orgasms.
The husband sent her packing the next day.
I know u are lying but continue!

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by statrboiTolu(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
CocoMilian:

Do you
not @al..
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
He is not good enough to be called a man.. I have my reason for that..

It's very easy to say, but just pray that you don't find your self in the same situation.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by steppins: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2017
FrankGiel:
I know u are lying but continue!

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Cutestud(m): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2017
steppins:
I've seen this happen before. A woman was being raped by arm robbers in front of her husband and she kept shouting, "give it to meeeeee" and she was moaning and kicking with multiple orgasms.
Lai Mohammed dey do I.T for ur side, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Caseless: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
'moaning of pain, depression'? Lol! This conjectures tire me. grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Caseless: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Cutestud:
Lai Mohammed dey do I.T for ur side, I swear!
that speppins guy is a liar.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by PrinceCEE(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Buxton65:
LMAO.. she enjoyed it. We need video

Scammer
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2017
statrboiTolu:
not @al..
From your comment it sounded like you are one of those people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by isnovic(m): 1:58am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

how do we know, we have no rape experience. It will be hard to hide the excitement though so the husband is immature.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ugwoji101(m): 3:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Choi!the laluving enter the woman medula oblangata.laluving ayeeeeeeee ooooooooo!
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jabioro: 3:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

It's very easy to say, but just pray that you don't find your self in the same situation.
I have found myself in the worst, took my solemn in God. Today I am a winner !
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by RealityShot: 3:37am On Jun 21, 2017
ismokeweed:
Lack of empathy everywhere. She's a human being.
a human being will "cry" for being forced to do something against her will!

go read about real rape victims!
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Dexema(m): 5:47am On Jun 21, 2017
It's likely the woman is just "very sensitive " and reacted to continous assault of her sensitive areas. Accusing her is like a wife accusing her husband of releasing while being raped.

Does anyone remember that power and faith video?
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by simplicity1(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2017
Did you see any tears on her eyes why been rape. If not that is the sound track of enjoyment, so brother check your self well maybe you do not satisfy her well.
check and balance......

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Alphadude: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2017
steppins:

You have seen it happen? I wonder what role u played in the scene since you saw it

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

wether you are being fucckked lovingly or being raped - it is the same dickk inside pussyy parameter, therefore the same sensation either way!
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol

I can imagine how mad he must have been hearing his wife going gaga while being raped by the said robbers. Chai, sound like this below:

''Oooh baby, uhhh, aahh, fast...ter, ummm, ashh''

in such a situation can be maddening. I don't blame the man ooooo.
Lol.... I no fit laugh
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
It's not her fault maybe her husband does not give her quality sex and the criminals dem fit carry heavy magic stick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.