Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (96841 Views)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by NaeChris: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
Baby girl the man is not a kid as to not knowing the difference between pleasure sounds and sounds associated with pain. The rape sweet am.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by NaeChris: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
The bros no get joy o. Nna men.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by evexx1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lmao!

Her husband clearly sucks at it.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by dayleke: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
I am above forty years.. I have lived through street ,I have suffered, and experienced ugly ,nothing amused me. Now that I am peak of wisdom life, I can share my experience...

Bro,
I'll like you to share your stories.
It'll be a learning experience for us na.
We might be able to learn a thing or two...

Pls o my brother....

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
MNDY:

I strongly take exception to your insult. What is so difficult about this story for you to understand that you had to insult the generality of Nigerians...

If she was ORDERED and she actually faked the sweet moans, will her husband not have understood that and desisted from sending her packing?

Except if the above was not the case and the man is just being wicked, she right there in her husband's presence sweetly moaning to sex from total strangers is wrong on every level.
'sweetly moaning'?
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Kingkelly44: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin ;Dlol
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jabioro: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
dayleke:

Bro,
I'll like you to share your stories.
It'll be a learning experience for us na.
We might be able to learn a thing or two...

Pls o my brother....
I would do that at appropriate time, including when I thought committing suicide was the best ,when my wife left me with three kids, and when I lost every one penny in business ..Here I am today, it is a sweet one for me with my little empire. I am grateful to God.. what can I say is it the day I met another man on bed woman I wanted to marry or.. Hmmm! the money I was crying for, looking for, today the money are......for me
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Worst coward on earth is this useless husband who can't protect his own wife and still sent her packing after she sacrificed her body to save their lives. If thunder strikes him dead now,people will start wondering what happened!! undecided
The woman would have helped the robbers kill him once and for all because he doesn't deserve anything good.
QUOTE ME and THUNDER KILL YOU! undecided undecided
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Timbuktuo: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided

Will you kip kwayet?

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by eyinjuege: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
steppins:

I don't know what else to say, but if she kept quiet and didn't moan all through, the husband wouldn't have taken that action.
Some men may stop sleeping with their wife after a rape incident, but with time, they realise it wasn't the woman's fault.
Some just do tests on the wife and if she's okay, they go on as if nothing happened.

Hmmm...

You know some men don't ejaculate until they hear moans and yeah babbby, harderr, fasterrr etc

Don't be surprised they wanted to hear her moan, and also for the husband to hear her also. Like I said earlier, some of these robbers are sadistic. I heard there were some badoo boys in Lagos who always robbed and raped their victims, just to traumatize them.
For total control.

Like a poster said above, just pray never to find yourself in such circumstances as a woman or even a man.
It usually breaks families, some of the victims may never recover from it even if they stay together.
Some end up having undiagnosed PTSD, with a low quality of life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by dayleke: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
I would do that at appropriate time, including when I thought committing suicide was the best ,when my wife left me with three kids, and when I lost every one penny in business ..Here I am today, it is a sweet one for me with my little empire. I am grateful to God.. what can I say is it the day I met another man on bed woman I wanted to marry or.. Hmmm! the money I was crying for, looking for, today the money are......for me

Seriously bro?
That is deep o....
From d little you just wrote up there.....
All I can say is wow!!!!!
I'm following you bro...

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by theemy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Trina0936:
Worst coward on earth is this useless husband who can't protect his own wife and still sent her packing after she sacrificed her body to save their lives. If thunder strikes him dead now,people will start wondering what happened!! undecided
The woman would have helped the robbers kill him once and for all because he doesn't deserve anything good.
QUOTE ME and THUNDER KILL YOU! undecided undecided
Biatch

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by statrboiTolu(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
CocoMilian:

Huh
yes some pple do...
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by savagefinder: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
a woman whose husband has a short D and comes faster than the speed of light.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by MNDY(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

The comments on this thread have made me nauseous and i'm feeling unclean. I never knew Nigerians are so sick in the head

Hey! I strongly take exception to your insult. What is so difficult about this story for you to understand that you had to insult the generality of Nigerians...

If she was ORDERED to moan and she actually faked the sweet moans, will the husband not have understood it and desisted from sending her packing?

Except if the above was not the case and the man is just being wicked, she right there in her own husband's presence sweetly moaning to sex (rape) from total strangers is wrong on every level.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
romeorails:
Madam defender calm down, u can't be [b]100% [/b]sure. Were u there... Haba angry angry

Im definitely sympathizing with her story if it was your sister?daughter? Wife? Mother?

Cmon claiming one is having pleasure out of being raped is just absurd..
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by MNDY(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

'sweetly moaning'?

Yeah, sweet moans, sweetly moaning, moaning sweetly whatever! She was moaning sweetly according to the man.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

The comments on this thread have made me nauseous and i'm feeling unclean. I never knew Nigerians are so sick in the head

Its unfortunate Iv been seeing alot of such comments on different threads. Ts sad how most of your men are heartless and unreasonable.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
statrboiTolu:
yes some pple do...

Do you
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
hahahahah, very funny man, he should know that it was not her fault, and mistake like that do happens at times, so he should forgive her.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Skubidude:

Its a weird world we live in girl stop wondering. BTW u look sooo sexy n curvy, just the way i like it if that is u on ur dp.

Thank you
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by fuck419: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sometimes when we report these kind of evil act on social media, it some how passes wrong information. We must always consider the possible implications. It might tomorrow encourage those useless humans to continue in such acts when next they go out on robbery. We must conderm the act with every possible word and not telling us that she was making sex mourn which can arouse and excit some folks in this instance.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
MNDY:

Yeah, sweet moans, sweetly moaning, moaning sweetly whatever! She was moaning sweetly according to the man.
He was likely exaggerating. There's no way she will 'sweetly moan' while being raped. What he said was she was making 'funny sounds' that 'suggested she was enjoying the molestation'. This, of course is a matter of perception. The man was anguished and every sound was amplified and morphed in his ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
mechanics:
hahahahah, very funny man, he should know that it was not her fault, and mistake like that do happens at times, so he should forgive her.

Here's the part id disagree with you,for petes sake its him to apologize to her n the ancestors grin for being such a coward. Vows are for better n for worse.

I wonder if it was his daughter. Would he have disowned her??
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
fuck419:
Sometimes when we report these kind of evil act on social media, it some how passes wrong information. We must always consider the possible implications. It might tomorrow encourage those useless humans to continue in such acts when next they go out on robbery. We must conderm the act with every possible word and not telling us that she was making sex mourn which can arouse and excit some folks in this instance.

Very wise man
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by midehi2(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Will you kip kwayet?
sometimes i wonder how some people reply comments with insults, anyway, such are mostly kids, not surprised thou
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by mark2sunny(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
Hey
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
what is this one saying now?
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
He is not good enough to be called a man.. I have my reason for that..
bros pls state your reasons i will like to know....na God i take beg you.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
CocoMilian:

Here's the part id disagree with you,for petes sake its him to apologize to her n the ancestors grin for being such a coward. Vows are for better n for worse.

I wonder if it was his daughter. Would he have disowned her??

we are saying the same thing na, am not supporting the man o
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by CocoMilian(f): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
mechanics:

I know your not supporting him but I'm dis agreeing on the part where u said she should ask for forgiveness while its the husband who should. U get me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.