Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

"Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story (72557 Views)

Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by klarke(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
FullDepth1:

It's amazing how you can discredit this story by proving Medically he is not dead (without being there), But when asked about the Hole, you can NOT Medically Prove the Fact that the Hole Disappeared..

Isn't this Double standards ? So sad

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by nellyelitz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
MzJin:
Wowowoow....thanks to God oooooo.......but he so cute is he married
Hahaha look at this one
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
How will you describe the disappearance of the hole in the heart?

IamaNigerianGuy:

[/b]
This is not a miracle. It is a phenomenon well documented in the medical literature. It has happened before and will happen again.

The patient was mistakenly diagnosed as deceased after what was probably a cardiac arrest. He in all likelihood had spontaneous resumption of cardiac and circulatory activity. The technical term is ROSC
[b]"A patient is not dead until he is warm and dead"
is what you are taught in emergency medicine courses because cold preserves the vital organs and can allow recovery later.

In 19th century Europe and America , there were so many cases of people mistakenly thought dead who woke up, that a practice was established of keeping the 'corpse' in a room for 24 to 48 hours with a bell beside him/her. Friends and relatives would gather expectantly waiting with hope. If he awoke he was supposed to ring the bell.
That is the origin of the term 'wake keeping'

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
GreyLaw:

That guy you quoted, his responses are so dumb.

So he thinks the sick man was diagnosed with ventricular septal defect without CT or MRI, given a make-shift surrogate heart still without proper medical tests and investigations, and then finally flown to India and Australia, all without proper tests?!?

Some people just sound crazy, but they fail to know it.

It's OK not to believe in miracles, but sounding stupid just to hold onto the last thread of disbelief, is just appalling.

You sound intelligent but your argument is fallacious. Read my post again. I am debating the claim of spontaneous closure of the VSD not the initial diagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Indeed is a miraculous God
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by chymes0359(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2017

I believe in God the Father almighty,maker of heaven and earth..
If God can hear this young man prayer,and heal him if his heart disease..
And resurrect him from death when being declared death by the doctor..

I strongly believe with a hard conviction that he will see me through and help me in these quagmire that I found myself in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by buchilino(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
MzJin:

SERIOUSLY?.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by nellyelitz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This is not a miracle. It is a phenomenon well documented in the medical literature. It has happened before and will happen again.

The patient was mistakenly diagnosed as deceased after what was probably a cardiac arrest. He in all likelihood had spontaneous resumption of cardiac and circulatory activity. The technical term is ROSC
"A patient is not dead until he is warm and dead" is what you are taught in emergency medicine courses because cold preserves the vital organs and can allow recovery later.

In 19th century Europe and America , there were so many cases of people mistakenly thought dead who woke up, that a practice was established of keeping the 'corpse' in a room for 24 to 48 hours with a bell beside him/her. Friends and relatives would gather expectantly waiting with hope. If he awoke he was supposed to ring the bell.
bros calm down nor come dey form terminator for hia, can't you see from the post the surgery was not completed when the guy gave up and what medical jargons can you explain vanishing of the hole in his heart if not a clear miracle. Abeg park well with your lecture!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Rapture4real(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Udodasco1:

Oga come and be going. If u can't explain why the hole disappeared without the surgery.

Don't mind him.He is an unbeliever.Its a Miracle by our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by nellyelitz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
okuya:

And how about d disappearance of the hole in his heart without undergoing surgery, COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THE SCIENCE BEHIND THAT TOO?
no mind am make come dey show im sef
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by I888(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Student125:
Religion is doing more harm than good in Nigeria. Somebody who claim to be a professional in the field requested for image of the hole in heart when diagnosed and when disappear but I can see some religious bigot concluding it is miracle.
Some Nigerians can believe and accept anything thrown to them, forget Abt the initial gra gra, they will accept with quote from their religious book.
We may not have answers to some happening, but that doesn't make them miracle, we just need to research more to find answers.
I am nt saying there are no wonders but,
#If we must progress, we need to start thinking.

Is it on nairalander he will get the images? He can take it up with the dude to proof he is right by contacting relevant parties to get all the information that he needs. If the dude could oblige the press to share his information with the public, I am sure he would gladly do so.

So I am challenging him to leave whatever he is doing now, contact the blog that posed it here and they will certainly link him to the guy.

I give him one MONTH to come back with his evidence otherwise is he an idiot.

Even Ben Carson, the renowned brain surgeon, have at more than one time seen things that defiled medical explanation, let alone a Nigerian doctor that has not had as much medical experience as he.

Make una go sleep or did they tell you that the hospitals that did all the test were in Nigeria?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by toluwalopsy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
MzJin:

Why you con dey blow siren. grin
MzJin:

Why you con dey blow siren.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Tecno66: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Airtimex:
Fake doctors everywhere lipsrsealed
This na God work na.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Boltam(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
this God is too good

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by DonJ29: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If he indeed had a 'hole' in his heart it must have been diagnosed clinically and confirmed by medical imaging - (CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound etc)
Can you show me the 'before' and 'after' radiological images of his heart to prove the 'hole' has disappeared ? Or you are basing your claim on hearsay ?
Dont u believe in miracles or u are doubting what God can really do?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by raphy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
cry I serve a miracle working God.he didnt go meet any pastor.God just use prayers yo Chanel the miracle for him.praise God.

oh God.I believe in miracles..

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by salt1: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
All through the period I was pronounced dead, all I could see were doctors on white performing a surgery on me. I ended up not having the surgery I went for, and after another round of cardiological examination, the doctors found out that there were no longer holes in my heart, everything disappeared, and that I was perfectly, okay.

This is the part that wows me! Heavenly doctors performed surgery on him. I have heard of this type before. Thank God for this testimony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Student125(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
I888:

Is it on nairalander he will get the images? He can take it up with the dude to proof he is right by contacting relevant parties to get all the information that he needs. If the dude could oblige the press to share his information with the public, I am sure he would gladly do so.

So I am challenging him to leave whatever he is doing now, contact the blog that posed it here and they will certainly link him to the guy.

I give him one MONTH to come back with his evidence otherwise is he an idiot.

Even Ben Carson, the renowned brain surgeon, have at more than one time seen things that defiled medical explanation, let alone a Nigerian doctor that has not had as much medical experience as he.

Make una go sleep or did they tell you that the hospitals that did all the test were in Nigeria?
The only problem I have with ur statement is "did they tell you that the hospital that did all the test were in Nigeria"
In as much they are human over there, they are prone to error too so don't think all health facilities over there are of the same standard. Canadian hospital couldn't save moji olaiya remember and u can at least see the background of the facility.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Airtimex(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tecno66:
This na God work na.

No doubt bro.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by LilPeezy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Airtimex:
Fake doctors everywhere lipsrsealed
fake doctors? bro u read d post at all sef abi na pressure u tek type Dis one

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Toks2008(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
MzJin:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by sammyscholar(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hello, egbon, it was a miracle and cannot be proved otherwise. What about the holes that were no longer in his heart?
IamaNigerianGuy:

"A patient is not dead until he is warm and dead" is what you are taught in emergency medicine courses because cold preserves the vital organs and can allow recovery later.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Yseone(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Udodasco1:

Oga come and be going. If u can't explain why the hole disappeared without the surgery.

may be the fomalin and cold filled the hole...
Smh for Thomases who doesn't believe in Miracles and God

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Rajosh(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm more interested in what happened in the afterlife if there's an after afterlife. Did he go to heaven or hell? If truly he died, he should confirm if there's really an afterlife.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Yseone(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Rajosh:
I'm more interested in what happened in the afterlife if there's an after afterlife. Did he go to heaven or hell? If truly he died, he should confirm if there's really an afterlife.

will you shutup there
Why not die and come back to tell us about the afterlife.
margot head like you
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by felixomor: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If he indeed had a 'hole' in his heart it must have been diagnosed clinically and confirmed by medical imaging - (CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound etc)
Can you show me the 'before' and 'after' radiological images of his heart to prove the 'hole' has disappeared ? Or you are basing your claim on hearsay ?

Dont be ridiculous.
Ct Mri for heart?
Please dont disgrace Yourself.
If u dont know anything about medicine, keep quiet.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by IBreakRules: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

over sabi spotted.
Answer his question or Shift go one side!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by sammyscholar(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Oga, what was he flown to both India and Australia for? Abeg go and sit down some where. You cannot contest God's miracle. Even Ben Carson always attests to the works of His miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You sound intelligent but your argument is fallacious. Read my post again. I am debating the claim of spontaneous closure of the VSD not the initial diagnosis.
U brought up a foolish argument. D guy even said dat a test was later conducted when he came back to life, to detect if d VSD was still there, and lo and behold, it was no longer there. Even a medical doctor advised u dat death can easily be confirmed by listening to d heart as well as oda factors he also stated. I guess u're not a medical doc. If u are, u're a quack one. Stop claiming what u are not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Zejie: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Na wa for you oh. Pls kindly explain how the holes disappeared, if you can't do that all you wrote is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by spacetacular(f): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are you in the medical profession? I am a medical practitioner here in the UK and can help you out of your high ground ignorance sir.

What about this young man's ordeal is unbelievable? Is it the artificial heart valve he was fitted with as a result of his heart condition which is a heart failure with severe anatomical damage aka ventricular septal defect or is it the fact that imaging was already done and redone even prior to even the minor surgery where they attempted to close the holes and definitely also in Australia even before they tried cutting him open before he died.

What part of all this gives you problems?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Dont be ridiculous.
Ct Mri for heart?
Please dont disgrace Yourself.
If u dont know anything about medicine, keep quiet.
I gave CT, MRI and USS as examples of imaging modalities. Not necessarily for the heart and not all for this patient. Try not to be stupid; read the entire post. You are free to believe in the miracle if you wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.