Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

American Man Married His Sister Saying No One Can Control Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Man Married His Sister Saying No One Can Control Love (536 Views)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Man Married His Sister Saying No One Can Control Love by Sirlegendy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
A man who lives in Los Angeles in California
with
his wife, who also happens to be his sister, has
taken to Twitter to explain why he tied the
knot
with her. Sharing a photo of him cradling his
sister/wife’s baby bump, he said love cannot
be
controlled and as such he chose the one he
loved
even though they are blood relatives.
“I married my sister because you can’t
control love Im sure some of you have
thought about marrying ur sister/brother
so you can relate,” Garvin wrote.
Gavin is proud of his choice and his Twitter
account info shows that. It reads: “R.I.P GMA
stay
golden yes I’m the guy who married his sister
f**k
off.’
See photos:- http://legendbaze.ga/2017/06/20/american-man-married-sister-saying-no-one-can-control-love/

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dates 5,000 Men, Teaches Online Course On How To Attract Rich Guys / Brides Maids Prays For Couple In This Traditional Wedding Photo / *if A Lizard Can,why Can't We?*(exclusively Baby)redb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.