Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos (81373 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is new but awesome. An American citizen arrived Nigeria to wed his beautiful Hausa lady whom he has never met before in his life. According to trending reports, the couple had been dating each other online for two years after meeting themselves on social media but have never met physically before the man landed in Abuja and headed to Kano to seal the union.

The man reportedly embraced Islam and had his name changed to Musa as he tied the knot traditionally last week in the presence of family and friends.

Congratulations to the new and lovely couple. We wish them the best in their marriage.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/american-man-lands-in-kano-to-wed-hausa-bride-whom-he-has-never-met-photos.html

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by forghon: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
FTC
Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by HungerBAD: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
A real Northern woman online?

This is news to me.

Abeg I don dey complain here for a long time about the scarcity of Northern women in real life,and even online. So how this guy waka?I hear say Northern women never cheat when married.

I mean real Northern women,and not those from Kogi claiming to be Northern women because they wear Hijab.

Those Slim Northern Fulani girls fine die.

Which dating site they meet?but let me say it here. I am not ready to convert to Islam.

276 Likes 16 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by bedspread: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Let me not say anything....

But our Security forces should watch the Country this man is going to.... hope he is not Recruiting for Alqueda

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Congratulations Alfa musa .

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahaha! So these Northern ladies also do online dating? Let me come and be going. lipsrsealed

They are the one of the few tribes in Nigeria that don't circumcise their girls along with the fulanis so their libido is always very high. They can go any length to search for the perfect di*k even if it means going international.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hahaha! So these Northern ladies also do online dating? Let me come and be going. lipsrsealed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by InansBobo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
WTF! NEW GENERATION!!!
Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by troublemakea(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol sharp man....go to US and dumb the goddamn religion jae

even the bride's family all know that's what he would do

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

They are the one of the few tribes in Nigeria that don't circumcise their girls along with the fulanis so their libido is always very high. They can go any length to search for the perfect di*k even if it means going international.
Isn't online dating Haram? grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
They look matched in age . hope it works well for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by delugajackson: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
The North has taken over from our Eastern brothers and sisters. Watch Lie Mohammed realease a statement on this.

"As part of government's plan to diversify the economy, it has become necessary for us to employ other means to woo foreign investors. We know this government is focused on foreign investment, and this includes getting the forex even through the strangest means. This is a moment in history and we encourage other tribes' women to follow suit. Marry as many white men as you can to grow Nigeria's economy"

- Signed.
Lie Mohammed.
Honourable Minister of Information.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by donstan18: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
This kyn white man sef!

This one na upgraded fullani man with goat beards

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by olarwhumy6(f): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cool cool i wish them well

3 Likes

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
How come?

1 Like

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Preca(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
nice
Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by jtwest(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
abi dis oyinbo is main sponsor of al-Qaeda and part of his package is blind marraige to an Hausa lady, someone should explain the logic behind this and the probability of the event occurring.

23 Likes

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by falcon01: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

and you think female circumcision is a good theng ehn??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by RemedyLab: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
ok
Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beautiful...just like Love. cool
Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:

No, it isn't.

That is, if it's within the limit, I think... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

No, it isn't.

That if its within the limit, I think... undecided
What limit is considered 'not within the limit?' grin

2 Likes

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
What limit is considered 'not within the limit?' grin

Asking for nudes... undecided

Sexting ... undecided

4 Likes

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

Asking for nudes... undecided

Sexting ... undecided

And you think she or other Muslim girls don't do these?

19 Likes

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by MrSensor(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
she deceived him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
And you think she or other Muslim girls don't do these?

And where have I stated so..?

Heck, have you even asked me if I do it also.. undecided

Why jump to other muslim girls..? I don't speak for Muslim girls .. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

And where have I stated so..?

Heck, have you even asked me if I do it also.. undecided

Why jump to other muslim girls..? I don't speak for Muslim girls .. undecided
You became their spokesman when you took it upon yourself to answer if online dating is haram, so why getting irritated?

16 Likes

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
You became their spokesman when you took it upon yourself to answer if online dating is haram, so why getting irritated?

It was a simple answer to a question (your question) I thought was innocent... undecided

Hence, why I even added " I think"

I guess I misjudged your motives. You already have your own mindset.

And here we go again..another projection, "irritation". Are you a witch, how can you tell what's going on in my mind... grin Do you have any telepathic powers?.. undecided

Don't flatter yourself... undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

It was a simple answer to a question (your question) I thought was innocent... undecided

Hence, why I even added " I think"

I guess I misjudged your motives. You already have your own mindset.

And here we go again..another projection, "irritation". Are you a witch, how can you tell what's going on in my mind... grin Do you have any telepathic powers?.. undecided

Don't flatter yourself... undecided
How would you know if I had an ulterior motive or not? Are you a wizard? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.