Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) (30278 Views)

Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) / A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
what do people gain over speeding self
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank God o cheesy
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
But how do people know the number of times cars summersault? Do they count? And why is it always that the car summersault 3 times. not 1 time, not 2 times, not 4 times, its always 3 times. Anyway Thank God for ur life. But I don't think anyone involved in an accident will have the time to count the number of times his car summersaults

4 Likes

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
deb303:
I shall not die young also

Sure... Noone wants to die young but still many end up so.
I know smokers will also ignore what the Federal Ministry of Health says and chant the 'I won't die young'.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
crotonite:
me i want to die young ooo.
Why do u say that?
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amadaz:
Why do u say that?
life is a boring show.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by jerryclinton: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young man identified as Promise if filled with thanks to God after surviving a horrible motor accident along Enugu -Awgu Expressway in Enugu State earlier today. Sharing his experience via his Facebook timeline, the young man wrote;

I shall Not Die Young. PUO Escapes Death as Car Surmarsualted Three Times along Enugu -Awgu Expressway Enugu State.

He that keeps me neither Sleeps Nor Slumber

Having Minor Pains in my Body..

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/i-shall-not-die-young-man-says-car-somersaults-multiple-times-enugu-photos.html
What will u say abt mine that summersaulted 5 times in 1989; dec 22 when i was younger with the whole of my family including my father, my mother, my 2 sisters and our driver in the car yet we all survived? Also mine seperately that happened when i drove alone on the 16th of feb 1995. It again summersaulted 5 times yet i survived with just a tiny scratch on my head? I still thank God till today. Severally i have walk through the valley of the shadow of death but God has always delivered me.

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
crotonite:
life is a boring show.
it could even be worse on the side. Do you know?
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
greenhulk:
But how do people know the number of times cars summersault? Do they count? And why is it always that the car summersault 3 times. not 1 time, not 2 times, not 4 times, its always 3 times. Anyway Thank God for ur life. But I don't think anyone involved in an accident will have the time to count the number of times his car summersaults
nigerians exaggerate everything for reasons i can't explain

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amadaz:
it could even be worse on the side. Do you know?
i'm 100% sure that it wont be for me.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by caleboxylic: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young man identified as Promise if filled with thanks to God after surviving a horrible motor accident along Enugu -Awgu Expressway in Enugu State earlier today. Sharing his experience via his Facebook timeline, the young man wrote;

I shall Not Die Young. PUO Escapes Death as Car Surmarsualted Three Times along Enugu -Awgu Expressway Enugu State.

He that keeps me neither Sleeps Nor Slumber

Having Minor Pains in my Body..

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/i-shall-not-die-young-man-says-car-somersaults-multiple-times-enugu-photos.html

Get a Mercedes.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
You're just LUCKY, nothing more. You're not to decide when and how you die. Many who died young said the same. The universe doesn't care about your wishes. Just enjoy life and the glories that come with it while they last. No one knows how long they will last, nor is anyone special in a universe of blind physical forces where ANY THING happens to ANY ONE at ANY TIME without reason or purpose. You're lucky you survived.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by joinnow: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why every car somersault 3times or abi the The driver just feel its 3 or am i missing something

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by 2shure: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Corolla le
No level.
Apako
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Based on the dents on the car, the most this car summersaulted is one. Each side has a single dent that can be traced to same inpact.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
crotonite:
i'm 100% sure that it wont be for me.
you may never know or do u do astral travelling?
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by MedusaClad: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
SEAT BELTS WORK
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by MedusaClad: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=greenhulk post=57704907]But how do people know the number of times cars summersault? Do they count? And why is it always that the car summersault 3 times. not 1 time, not 2 times, not 4 times, its always 3 times. Anyway Thank God for ur life. But I don't think anyone involved in an accident will have the time to count the number of times his car summersaults [/quote

I think people count how many times the car rolled on it's side after the first 'flip' and then add "somersault" especially if the car eventually ends up upright. - "rolled multiple times" is not dramatic enough for church testimonies. cheesy
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nightshift(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
shocked that road still look clean,God bless that former gov, Wetin be him name sef
Governor Sullivan Chime is his name. You know what? In Coal City State, cleanness is next to Godliness!! 042 is a bespoke city! On the topic ...ekene dili Olisa!

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Morrihz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol. Thank God for preserving your life
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by DonPerryReng: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
OK.. Thank God.. u cheated death
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2017
dammike:
God is good... congratulations
BTW, who counted it?
U read my mind
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Patience could have avoided it, negligence caused it. God showed you signs through your mind telling you to either check your speed or check those tires.. but you ignored..

Be patient and safety concious...

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Apexcutie(f): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2017
crotonite:
me i want to die young ooo.
there is power in the tongue,so u beta watch wt u say
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by raphy(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2017
God is good.we all shall not die young before our time ijn amen.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2017
Apexcutie:
there is power in the tongue,so u beta watch wt u say
i looked b4 i leaped.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Amadaz:
you may never know or do u do astral travelling?
do you believe in that? as for me i dont.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Front-wheel-drive cars are inherently unstable, and highly prone to crashes. One mistake with the steering wheel, and you go flying to Jeeesus.

Despite this fundamental design flaw that has already claimed millions of lives globally, virtually ALL Japanese cars made over the past decade are front wheel drive. Personally I would not touch a front-wheel-drive car with a ten-foot pole.

My love for Mercedes will grow stronger with every year I drive one. Mercedes has been, and will remain, the undisputed King of the Road.

Just ask Lewis Hamilton, and he will concur that there is Mercedes, and there are other, lesser cars. The choice is yours, to either be wise, and drive a Merc, or be foolhardy, and drive anything else.

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Was he over speeding? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airfares To UK, US, Others Jump By 55% / Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos / Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.