Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (85044 Views)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Sirheny007(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Wait oo..,
This 'Camel Toe', shey na im be "ikpu" in Igbo? shocked
I am not understanding...
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2017
badassProdigy:
Actress Biodun Okeowo known as Omobutty has come under fire from fans for posting this photo which visibly shows her camel toe.

Read the reactions from people below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/delete-this-pic-fans-slam-actress.html?m=1

snail lips, donkey Yansh and real camel toes for sale.. Contact please only seriously perverted buyers please grin

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Michealforever: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Old woman forming slay queen at her age

Modified: another bunch of village boys mentioning me, did u hear me call Kim kardashian or madonnas name here? Who says you can't slay and be decent at the same time? Even as young as I am, wearing tights like that is inappropriate.

But wait, ofcuz half of you fools on nairaland are sexually frustrated and you don't get to see Vagina a lot so that's why this picture has got you local champions excited grin grin

What part of ATL are you at?
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
I like it, but I'm fasting.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Old woman forming slay queen at her age

Modified: another bunch of village boys mentioning me, did u hear me call Kim kardashian or madonnas name here? Who says you can't slay and be decent at the same time? Even as young as I am, wearing tights like that is inappropriate.

But wait, ofcuz half of you fools on nairaland are sexually frustrated and you don't get to see Vagina a lot so that's why this picture has got you local champions excited grin grin
who's that model on your DP? You got her twitter or IG handle? I wanna meet her.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Sexytemi:

In God's name don't make me turn the anger I have and vent it all out on you, so because I see nothing wrong you believe you can you that your filthy hands to type that nonsense, well, I blame you not....a$s hole.
As much as I know you were insulted, I still think you crossed the line by using the name of God in vain.. You could've used another thing to portray your expressions or better still, bluntly ignore the nuisance. You are not what he thinks you are.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by park4: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2017
To succeed...
You need to find something to hold on to,
something to motivate you,
something to inspire you.
see details of won slip below
subscribe for your fixed score game now

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by donqx: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
hmmmm....drama
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Josh44s(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
veekid:
Who dey yansh her sef?

Na me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by BolugaiceAB: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] thight pants I can see her Carmel toe
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by meobizy(f): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
...and destroy her market? These bad belle fans don’t know how to mind their business. I’m sure it’s an obese woman who gets no attention from men.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Abiodunjunior: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2019
I see nothing wrong with the way she's dressed..and besides it's nobody's business to judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.