Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) (12143 Views)

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by Almaheed: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I'm pretty sure you will see a similar post like this about Igbos on threads with the criminals coming from south east but you will like and share. Now that someone else is reciprocating what your people also enjoy doing, you resorted to preaching what you don't practice.

Now show me how many posts like this you have condemned and rebuked the posters on Igbo crime threads..

am ashamed of people like you justifying tribalism with childish gibberish. with all your name checking and tribal rhetorics how much as it added to your pocket of what development as it brought to your life. people like you give the IBO man a bad man.

all this tribal and ethnic coloration need to stop. it is so shameful what nairaland as become. this nonsense started during the electioneering year of 2015 and as festered too long, it is painful. logic and sound judgment as lost it place on nairaland all we see are ethnic chauvinist and tribal bigot. it is so shameful.

Mr man grow up!!

1 Like

Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
ominilongest:
Idris sulaimon... Affffooonn lipsrsealed
jaaaaaaa
Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I'm pretty sure you will see a similar post like this about Igbos on threads with the criminals coming from south east but you will like and share. Now that someone else is reciprocating what your people also enjoy doing, you resorted to preaching what you don't practice.

Now show me how many posts like this you have condemned and rebuked the posters on Igbo crime threads..

u pulled the word out of my mouth,don't mind dem,their preaching just dey start

1 Like

Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Job scam..... sharp sharp den jail this one but those involved in NIS recruitment wen people died no one has been convicted set
Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 21, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Well, you can look at my posting history and see that I am an equal opportunity anti-tribalist....including on this very thread where I called someone to order for insuinating that the guy is really from another tribe.

If you don't believe me, it's your own business.

I don't like or share tribalist posts. Infact I report them constantly.

If you don't believe me, it's your problem
Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 21, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

P.S;;;;And here is an example of a post I made critiquing anti-Ibo tribalists

https://www.nairaland.com/3866822/killed-lover-landlady-because-she-angry#57606067

The reason why you don't see me commenting more....and I have commented...is because I get a life outside Nairaland...and because quite frankly, reading tribalist posts against any and all tribes makes me sick.
Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Almaheed:

am ashamed of people like you justifying tribalism with childish gibberish. with all your name checking and tribal rhetorics how much as it added to your pocket of what development as it brought to your life. people like you give the IBO man a bad man.

all this tribal and ethnic coloration need to stop. it is so shameful what nairaland as become. this nonsense started during the electioneering year of 2015 and as festered too long, it is painful. logic and sound judgment as lost it place on nairaland all we see are ethnic chauvinist and tribal bigot. it is so shameful.

Mr man grow up!!

Nobody gives a rats ass about your what or who you're ashamed of. If you don't like my post, then go take some pain relieve drug but if pains persists for 48 hours; use a rope and end it.

Talking nonsense about me giving Igbos a bad name! Now spill your real identity and your Facebook ID, let me spill mine then we can compare who has made more impact in upholding good values for his tribe and the country at large. You think its by coming here to type nonsense!?

As a matter of fact, I was the most detribalized human until I joined this website. Then judging by how you folks always malign and curse Igbos while moderators look the other way, only to get to action in hiding and deleting comments when Igbos reciprocate; then you expect every other detribalized Igbo man to see that nonsense and not react?

Were you here when threads of Igbos doing crime gathered as much as 15 to 20 pages of comments with curses and idiotic stereotyping? As a matter of fact, igbos haven't even started reciprocating what you lots have been and have continued doing but which pains you lots now because you are probably realizing that your people engage in crime as much as Igbos.

Cleanse your people off tribal stereotyping first before coming here to preach nonsense! I won't talk ill about any tribe, except if provoked to say what I must (especially if your people drag Igbos into threads that doesn't concern us), neither will I stereotype like you likes normally do.

Now take your idiotic sermon and shove it inside any part of your body where the sun don't shine..
Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslims
This is personal not Muslim ,are you ok Mr man, what about your Evans kidnapper, why don't you called him xtian igbo, u must be ignorant and fanatic even bigot
Re: Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 21, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

And here are some more posts...

From 9TH June

Another June 9th post

Man, after all the antitribal fight I dey do for Nairaland....I still get looked at as a tribalist....ok...better stick to the TV section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. / 15 Houses Burnt As Tiv, Jukun Clash In Makurdi / Should Adultery Be Criminalised In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.