Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. (7323 Views)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Osinbanjo is too soft. I wish Buhari was sound. They would have seen Buratai and his boys.

I wish Buhari was sound.

5 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by HisSexcellency(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari right now

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by pazienza(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
"If you don't stand strong, no one will stand behind you".

15 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by SalamRushdie: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Osinbanjo is too soft. I wish Buhari was sound. They would have seen Buratai and his boys.

I wish Buhari was sound.

Let's get serious please Buhari has never been sound mentally and now also physically ..please get serious and stop dreaming

8 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by geez18(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Enyimba dike! na aga n'iru!

6 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by feelgoodInc: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish Buhari was sound.
why don't you say it's fake.
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by feelgoodInc: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
THERE'S A REVOLUTION COMING.

5 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Dedetwo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish Buhari was sound.

Are you normal? You are one of the dingbats that make Africans appear intellectually inhuman. Unity can never be achieved through the muzzle of the gun. I am afraid to say the most people from southern Nigeria have made up their minds to vacate Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
junketer:
whichever way it happens now will be to kanu's benefit. If he is rearrested it will only make matters worse for your one nigeria.

...and if anything happens to him, they will only radicalise IPOB. Kanu is the mosquito that has perched on Nigeria blokos.

8 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Buharimustgo: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish Buhari was sound.

Please stop disgracing western education

4 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by googlepikins: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am even FTC. I wish Buhari was sound to do this man the Kuje style
He is gallant, while buhari will die before end of june.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ponpon(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Give them biafra, after that?... Everyone needs a bright future or hope. They see that in biafra, give it to them. Experience is the best teacher.

4 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by CrownStarPro(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Biafra will never come ... And if it does, I will denounce the ibos... A landlocked country... The land will be massively overloaded with people... Who will you sell your goods to?...

This man is just twisting your heads for selfish reasons... If you feel you are being marginalized in Niger...

There are better ways to fix the issue... Biafra is certainly not the solution but rather a problem which will break the ibos to the core...

I only see hunger, overpopulation and many other disasters in your so-called Biafra.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am even FTC. I wish Buhari was sound to do this man the Kuje style
Is it the buhari in sokoto or the vegetable in London you mean?
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
CrownStarPro:
Biafra will never come ... And if it does, I will denounce the ibos... A landlocked country... The land will be massively overloaded with people... Who will you sell your goods to?...

This man is just twisting your heads for selfish reasons... If you feel you are being marginalized in Niger...

There are better ways to fix the issue... Biafra is certainly not the solution but rather a problem which will break the ibos to the core...

I only see hunger, overpopulation and many other disasters in your so-called Biafra.

Pay attention. Have you noticed that you spent all time talking about what the Biafrans would lose if they went their Biafran way ? You are right. But they also know these facts so why are you crying for them ?

Listen a part of you feel sad that they want to go. Explore that part of you and see if the people were hurt truly. It is only in sincerity that you can beg them to stay. The only way to this is dialogue. As it is going, the moment a Nigeria Army raise a gun and kills a Biafran and a Biafran retaliate, then you will see pockets of armed militia defending their villages. That is how civil war will begin. And I am sure Igbos in every city will know enough to defend themselves where ever they find themselves with their lives. That will be an all out war in every city.

We must stop these hate for now, and take the option of Referendum. I am afraid, it is the only option outside of war, the way I see it. You can continue to prolong this, it will not go away until it addressed.

I am happy that Igbos are rising up and voicing out the well-orchestrated invasion by Fulani herdsmen, and economic sanctions on their importers items lists.

Truth kills.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by jumobi1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish Buhari was sound.

You don't believe in democracy and human rights, Osinbajo does.
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by biaframustcome: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
with the passion in this video
BIAFRA WILL BE THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
CrownStarPro:

OK......but u seem to be taking Panadol on another person's headache

8 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by tossie101(f): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
CrownStarPro:

Ok but dont cry for us.. we want biafra and we must get it... the blood of innocent children starved to death, the blood of pregnant women who had their bellies opened and their foetus removed while they are alive are all crying for justice.

And the justice is not BLOODSHED REVENGE the justice is THE RESTORATION of their dream country they died for.
Our hearts ar pained only that will console us and them.

And for those who trample upon the truth and refused to speak it out will pay someday in one way or d other.

WE WANT BIAFRA AND GOD WILL HELP US. cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by aribisala0(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:
don't be silly

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by hardbody: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=57702521][/quote]

Whenever I see that man's head, his laughter triggers mine. He must be a jovial fellow even if he is an oshogbo afonja
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ApexPredator: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you thought SE voted overwhelmingly for GEJ in 2015 elections just wait for the Biafran referendum. Lol

8 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ApexPredator: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
aribisala0:
don't be silly
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. cool
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by vanbonattel: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is MASSIVE!

4 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by vanbonattel: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
tossie101:

Ok but dont cry for us.. we want biafra and we must get it... the blood of innocent children starved to death, the blood of pregnant women who had their bellies opened and their foetus removed while they are alive are all crying for justice.

And the justice is not BLOODSHED REVENGE the justice is THE RESTORATION of their dream country they died for.
Our hearts ar pained only that will console us and them.

And for those who trample upon the truth and refused to speak it out will pay someday in one way or d other.

WE WANT BIAFRA AND GOD WILL HELP US. cry

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Chimez1: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
we must continue

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Almaheed: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
politics as always been about the allocation if values who gets what, when and how....general Mohammad buhari and his advisors messed up big time with their lawlessness and gross irresponsibility in handling the nnamdi KANU case. they forgot that an ideology be it goof or bad cannot be stopped by incarceration or nepotism

fast forward to the present nnamdi KANU seem like a hero a Mandela of the east how many months did he spend in prison? this man is leading IBO's to the slaughter house and I pray it doesn't get to that stage. you can see it in his countenance, he is over feeling himself... it is just painful with so many intellectual from the eastern side of the niger , they can't bring this man to check. this is reckless endangerment for the IBO race....its a pity,

I hope the PDP machinations that brought about this movement are happy. they are beating the drums of secession when we know what they want...my people this is just a power play when the time comes we would all know who the pawns are.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Phonefanatic: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ipobexposed food wey pass you don land oo.......
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by obyrich(m): 2:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

Pay attention. Have you noticed that you spent all time talking about what the Biafrans would lose if they went their Biafran way ? You are right. But they also know these facts so why are you crying for them ?

Listen a part of you feel sad that they want to go. Explore that part of you and see if the people were hurt truly. It is only in sincerity that you can beg them to stay. The only way to this is dialogue. As it is going, the moment a Nigeria Army raise a gun and kills a Biafran and a Biafran retaliate, then you will see pockets of armed militia defending their villages. That is how civil war will begin. And I am sure Igbos in every city will know enough to defend themselves where ever they find themselves with their lives. That will be an all out war in every city.

We must stop these hate for now, and take the option of Referendum. I am afraid, it is the only option outside of war, the way I see it. You can continue to prolong this, it will not go away until it addressed.

I am happy that Igbos are rising up and voicing out the well-orchestrated invasion by Fulani herdsmen, and economic sanctions on their importers items lists.

Truth kills.
I wonder what is wrong with these people. Hatred has finished them. Blind to the truth and the danger that lies ahead. While they shout Osibanjo is a weakling, they do not know he is trying to figure a way to manage the mess Buhari has left behind.

I keep saying it, the world is seriously watching. A foreign journalist was seen with NK few days ago and now this. Yet these people cannot think.

I don't know what is wrong with them. I really don't.
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by 1Rebel: 3:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Wow! shocked
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by freshest4live: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

Truth kills.
What economic sanctions? Hope you are not talking about lbeto?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endsars Rapper Nigerian Coke New Song / 2023: Deputy Governor, Oko Chukwu Best Governorship Material For Abia - Hon Uka / Dr. Bukola Saraki Launches Dairy Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.