Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) (3801 Views)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
All my life I've never experienced suffering and I thank God for that
But I feel it ha made me lazy that I'm beginning to grow outtie shape.

I'm always happy and got less worries so I guess all that made me add Lotsa flesh
But today I decided to do something different which is "Exercising my body" so I can always look fit for my baby.

My baby want me to maintain this body shape but I feel I need to trim down a little.

I got hot body even if I no exercise but lol.. I feel like burning down little fat.

2 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by adaksbullet: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bus airbus1 com, I'm whant too talked too u sad

10 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
please if you're pot bellied, don't comment on this thread till you go loosen up

Thanks
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
u no dey tire?

13 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by CentaurXLV(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
What position do you play?

2 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
You don start again abi

2 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Michellla(f): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol comic relief for a long day.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by professorfal: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
please if you're pot bellied, don't comment on this thread till you go loosen up

Thanks

You dey craze, pot belle and PROUD!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
I've made it clear so many times to you haters, that I'm not after your crush or girl friends on here..

This thread is actually to educate you guys on how to make your woman love you forever if you're so fat than I look and which is by exercising your body regularly.

Don't let your hate for me make you miss the message.

5 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by professorfal: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I've made it clear so many times to you haters, that I'm not after your crush or girl friends on here..

This thread is actually to educate you guys on how to make your woman love you forever if you're so fat than I look and which is by exercising your body regularly.

Don't let your hate for me make you miss the message.

Shut it mate you'd manage to excercise few times and you feel you've become an expert to lecture. fucking_ slowpoke worse he is doing it to impress a girl.

no excercise in the world can fix your weed face and catapilla head.

24 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Team pot belly

2 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
professorfal:

Shut it mate you manage to excercise few times and you feel you've become an expert to lecture. fucking_ slowpoke worse he is doing it to impress a girl.

No no no

I ain't going down this level with you
I don leave dis level for you and your likes tey tey

6 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by dacblogger: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2017

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Caustics: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
let me not say whats on my mind sad

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Destined2win: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Airforce1 please what about your music career?

Any update?

It would have been rewarding for you if all these your attention seeking was geared towards promoting your music. Yet all you show is youthful folly. Don't get it twisted, I have seen wise youths.

7 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by AfonjAbokiZoo: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Destined2win:
Airforce1 please what about your music career?

Any update?

It would have been rewarding for you if all these your attention seeking was geared towards promoting your music. Yet all you show is youthful folly. Don't get it twisted, I have seen wise youths.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This Mumu Boy again always Misbehaving too Childish, Papa Lolo grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Aniker(f): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sexy body sad
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
This dude will never stop producing stress relief with his threads grin

2 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by iamDaisy(f): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamAirforce1

Actually you don't need to burn fat, but you need to build muscle and shape those muscles. If you want to build a perfect v shape then you need to focus on PCPP methods.

But I would say you look good in that full pic (although you can do better)

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bro av ur drugs finished undecided

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
You have one quality I admire, self-control and tolerance. Most of the people quick to insult you don't come close, that's why they quickly resort to insult.

Do you ever get angry? Keep it up.

You need to built those muscles though.

I have no words on your attention seeking, Bobrisky started from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wen Persin Don Chop Belleful, What Do U Expect
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
CentaurXLV:
What position do you play?
8-supporting striker undecided

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
professorfal:

[b][color=#990000] Shut it mate you manage to excercise few times and you feel you've become an expert to lecture. fucking_ slowpoke worse he is doing it to impress a girl.

[

Hahahahahahahahahahah....lwkmd... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
na wao
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
And as for the rubbish that black mugu posted...

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by mrphysics(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Air Force1 don land.
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jodha:
And as for the rubbish that black mugu posted...
u don show grin
long time wink
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by CentaurXLV(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
8-supporting striker undecided

LOL...And how do you know that, Missy? grin

3 Likes

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

u don show grin
long time wink

grin grin...asin ehn.. I missed yhu like kilode... Been busy as hell...how have yhu been? grin
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jodha:

grin grin...asin ehn.. I missed yhu like kilode... Been busy as hell...how have yhu been? grin
ahh i missed u too cheesy.i am very fine wink.wb jor smiley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man / If You Understand This Picture U Need Jesus In Your Life Now! / Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.