Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) (3800 Views)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Airforce1 my sexy nigga lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i greet thee

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by veraiyke(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by veraiyke(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
All my life I've never experienced suffering and I thank God for that
But I feel it ha made me lazy that I'm beginning to grow outtie shape.

I'm always happy and got less worries so I guess all that made me add Lotsa flesh
But today I decided to do something different which is "Exercising my body" so I can always look fit for my baby.

My baby want me to maintain this body shape but I feel I need to trim down a little.

I got hot body even if I no exercise but lol.. I feel like burning down little fat.
what's this?
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by gabi101(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:
u no dey tire?

lmao...this guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by gozie112(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nwamaikpe,, say sometin na grin
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
lol grin
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by noah24(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Scare crow!
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Yeligray(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
1st and last picture looks as if you got hit by anthony joshua
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by jetbomber17: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Air Force 0 pls where do you get your weed from? I'll like to try that shit.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Noaril(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abeg wu get unused sense in d wardrobe wey u fit borrow dis op
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
please if you're pot bellied, don't comment on this thread till you go loosen up

Thanks

But why you dey discriminate now?
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Melvinsofty: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
This dude got a lot of perseverance... That is one thing I like about you even with all the insults
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by slyrone(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2017
I don't know why they call sense common 'COMMON SENSE' isn't common after all. OP borrow one abeg, cos clearly you nor get any
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 2:26am On Jun 21, 2017
"He has one quality that u admire,self-control and tolerance" hmmmm that makes perfect sense
pocohantas:
You have one quality I admire, self-control and tolerance. Most of the people quick to insult you don't come close, that's why they quickly resort to insult.

Do you ever get angry? Keep it up.

You need to built those muscles though.

I have no words on your attention seeking, Bobrisky started from somewhere.

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2017
professorfal:

Shut it mate you manage to excercise few times and you feel you've become an expert to lecture. fucking_ slowpoke worse he is doing it to impress a girl.

no excercise in the world can fix your weed face and catapilla head.

That isn't a weed face. Seriously. It isn't.
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2017
tongue
CentaurXLV:

LOL...And how do you know that, Missy? grin

1 Like

Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by adeoladeola(f): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Bros,direct your energy towards making money now.
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by professorfal: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017
chiddyok:

That isn't a weed face. Seriously. It isn't.

Sure.
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos) by CentaurXLV(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
nikkypearl:
tongue

I have this strong believe that we are acquainted.

Are we? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Boy Caught On Camera Staring At A Lady's Backside / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go / “my Mother-in-law Lured Me To Bed With Her”- Man Confesses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.