Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (1189 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Drinokrane: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
The oyinbo men are gradually taking all our pretty ladies away.

In her words, Beverly said:
"I'd Choose You In A Hundred Lifetimes, In A Hundred Worlds, In Any Version Of Reality, I'd Find You And I'd Choose You.."

See More Photos Below;

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/06/nigerian-lady-and-oyinbo-stun-in.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by fynestpotato: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
sharp girl
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
is d oyibo guy scared in holding her ukwu?
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Krystaal(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
A
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by phlamesG: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
She probably married him for his money, due to inferiority complex of D oyibo...

He looks like he's scared to touch her.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Evablizin(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:
is d oyibo guy scared in holding her ukwu?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Evablizin(f): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fine may God bless their marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Evablizin(f): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
But everything is not all about money nah,most oyibo's are very broke too
phlamesG:
She probably married him for his money, due to inferiority complex of D oyibo...

He looks like he's scared to touch her.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=57706224][/quote]

the white guy just dey shame cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by subtlemee(f): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cool...the guy looks nerdy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Oladimejyy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
My family nor my daughter can never marry a white folk.....What are you looking in a man that you wouldnt fine in a Nigeria guy...
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by NairalandCS(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Oladimejyy:
My family nor my daughter can never marry a white folk.....What are you looking in a man that you wouldnt fine in a Nigeria guy...

Genuine love, stability, maturity, etc. the list is endless.

If she was dating a Nigerian guy, the real gf of that guy go don already dey disturb am. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Really love those dashiki styles.

They seem to be a great match self... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by newslifeop: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh
Re: Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot by banre(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
the cloth no fit the oyinbo guy mehn grin grin Africans Rock!!

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... / SEX STORY: Cousin David / Which Way Do I Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.